For the bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

whtbt4blkck

Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you enjoy geting fucked after you cum?

• Love it
    • Depends
    • I put up with it to please the top
    • Hate it

Early on I realized that when the man is not finished I was still in use. For this reason I try not to touch my dick while getting bred. It’s like some of the others have been saying...you just relax your pussy and focus on the man inside you. His pleasure comes first. 

• Like 1

In sexparties I fuck with many guys. It often happens I cum during being fucked. Of course I don’t want to interrupt or end the fuck. And then I need more, so I continue the fuck. 

Last time I was fucked by almost eight guy and I cummed three times. All my cumshots happened before the top ended. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

its great during the times I have had a prostate orgasm. your dick stays hard, you stay horny, its just the pre-cum turns to regular cum, and continues to stream out of your cock; this is a good time to take a popper hit.

These days I only cum when getting fucked. It usually takes some time for me to get to that point. I love to continue after this point as it feels more connected. That said I usually ask the top to pause for about a minute so my hole can loosen back up and then it’s back to the pounding 

I am usually not hard when I am getting fucked.  I don't touch my cock, and dont't want my top to either.  I leak a lot of pre cum when I am getting fucked, and sometimes end up coming if my top is hitting the right spot.  I don't want him to stop until I have his load in me.  If I don't cum it's not a big deal.  It's all about his cock.

• Like 1