Chris is back in town

PigBoyDallas

Over the summer I'd been turning out this skinny white boy, Chris, who'd just graduated high school and was curious and wanting to do more with guys. Chris had played some with buds, but was scared about hooking up with random guys yet wanted to try it. He's that generic bland kind of pale, blonde haired guy, smooth hairless body, nice sized uncut cock, and curious about what it was like to get with a Latino guy. That's how I came into the picture. I was the first Latino guy to fuck him (so he said) and I was the first Latino guy he fucked (or so he said). He's a good fuck, his enthusiasm and excitement making up for his clumbsiness and lack of experience. I taught him how cruising works, the do's and don'ts, trying to make suggestive small talk and such. I explained how to hook up at the gym, and at the trail nearby and introduced him to Sniffies and Grindr. It was funny to be with him encouraging him on picking up a guy and he did good on his first try, going over to a guy's place to flip fuck. His dick gets a lot of attention but sadly he's more of a bottom, but it depended on the guy. He quickly came to like how raunchy Latino guys are and how easy it was to pick them up. And they liked him too. I took him to the club where they have CumUnion on Manana as they have play times on Sunday and he had a lot of fun there. 

I wanted to see how far he'd go, so I told him about a place on Webb Chappel Extension where guys hang out down in the concrete drainage channel looking to hook up. Chris was curious and so we went down one night and I explained to him what to wear, what not to wear, what to bring and what not to bring. He was kind of freaked out as some of the guys down in the drainage channel were kind of rough and thuggy but as soon as one flashed his big thick uncut cock he was down on it sucking it for all he was worth, pulling off his t-shirt. I was playing with a papi nearby and it was clear Chris didn't speak Spanish well enought to get by as the guy wanted him to finger his ass while he got sucked. I finally told Chris what the guy wanted and he started doing it, which got the guy moaning. Soon the guy told me to tell Chris to stand up and pull his shorts down as he wanted to fuck him. Chris did as told and the guy was spitting on his ass and working his cock in with just the spit and no condom. Chris pretty much never asked guys their status and just took them raw. I never asked him about his status, just presumed he was on prep but who knows. Chris was whining and moaning like crazy and most guys turned to watch the show going on. A few headed over for a better look. The guy fucking Chris was saying horrible nasty stuff to him in Spanish and I wasn't about to translate, but it was hot to watch and listen too. I was getting drilled by a hot papi chulo and was too into it to say or do anything about Chris. Other guys were stroking their cocks clearly wanting for the guy to finish and take their turn loading Chris's ass. Once the guy finished in Chris another guy took over breeding him. The guy breeding me finished and soon enough another guy took his place. I was having fun and left Chris on his own. Clearly he was getting what he wanted. The crowd thinned as guys got what they wanted and finally Chris said "no mas" to more guys drilling him and said he was ready to go. As we walked back to my car I'd asked him how many guys he'd taken and Chris admitted he didn't know. "That was kind of fucked up bro" he admitted. Back at the car we smoked a couple joints and drank few beers to chill out a bit. He admitted he didn't know if he could do that again as it was pretty raunchy and nasty. Yet a few days later I saw him back on Sniffies looking.

I'd explained to him about the one neighborhood place that has a Friday night thing were guys show up and do whatever. It's mostly Latino guys but not as trashy or scary as the rough cholos that hang out in the gulley. He agreed to try it but that he would back out if he felt uncomfortable. Most of the guys there are like me, younger, not thugs, not trashy, but dealing with the pent up BS that we all deal with. It's pretty dim in the rooms, mattresses on the floors, and a chill vibe. Chris was undressing in the living room and a cute younger guy and he connected. They wound up going back to one of the rooms and I'm sure they had fun. I'm not gonna lie, I like the rougher papi chulos but found lots to like, and hook up with. I knew it would be more Chris's vibe and didn't feel the need to check in on him. Once I was spent I wound up bottoming and after a few loads walked around to see if I could find Chris. He was in one of the rooms gettting fucked with another guy's cock in his mouth. When the guys were finished I told Chris I was going to go as I was spent and he asked me if I could give him a ride back to his car so he could come back. Clearly he was enjoying it a lot and he told the guys who had been eyeing him for their chance he would be back soon. I dropped Chris back at his car and he sped off back to the house to get more.

So Chris is back this weekend and messaged me to see if the house was still doing their Friday night thing, if the guys were still down in the drainage ditch and if the club on Manana is still doing their Sunday thing. I said all three were still a thing and out of curiosity went to the house on Friday night and he was there getting drilled. It was funny as he'd grown this scraggly ass beard and gotten a tattoo but he was his old self letting random dudes drill him raw, begging them not to pull out and to cum inside him. I swung by the drainage ditch Saturday night but there weren't many guys there looking as it was the end of the month and a lot of the guys needed to find ways to pay the rent. You could see quite a few guys on corners in the area, shirts off and clearly hustling near the signs saying the area is being monitored for activity. I always found that funny about the signs and yet the boys are out there selling anyhow, some flashing their cocks to passersby. I'd check Sniffies every once in a while and he was on there, so he was probably hooking up with guys off of it. Maybe the ditch was too much for him. I texted Chris to see if he was going to go to Manana tomorrow and he said he was and that we should have breakfast together before we headed over. Sunday came and we met up at the shitty Waffle House in the area. Chris looked like shit, his eyes bloodshot and he seemed draggy. He admitted he'd been partying with a couple who took turns drilling him and they were up fucking until late in the night. I joked he probably still had their loads in him and he admitted as much. He has a fake ID now and was at TMZ and then the Tin Room and got picked up by them at Tin Room and that he'd been hooking up with random guys throughout the day. I loved that his ass was already loaded and told him I wanted to add my load to it as soon as he got there. He got an evil grin on his face and said he wanted that and wanted to fuck me too, but that he was spent from last night. I didn't say anything but I knew as soon as he took a few loads he'd be horned up again.

We got to the club on Manana and stripped down at the lockers and headed in. I wanted to fuck him in a booth, but he wanted it out in the open so guys could see he could be had. We found a bench and he bent over pulling his under pants down as I stroked myself hard and then slid inside him raw. His ass gave no resistence so clearly he'd been drilled like crazy yesterday. I was stroking balls deep in him, long deep full strokes almost all the way out and all the way in as he was loudly begging for my cock. Slowly guys wandered over to watch the show with one guy stuffing his cock down Chris's mouth and another finding its way in my ass. Taking the dick threw off my rythmn but also horned me up majorly as the guy started talking dirty to me. I let out a loud groan as I came, blasting my load deep in Chris's guts and not long after I could feel the guy fucking me blast inside me. I'd slid out of Chris and another guy moved in to fuck his ass as the guy fucking me kept stroking and telling me he wanted to cum inside me again. I was so into the guy drilling me I was scarcely paying attention to Chris had taken the other guy's load and now had another guy breeding him. The guy busted his second load in me and it didn't take long to find another guy who wanted to fuck me and we went into a booth to fuck. He was a kind of raunchy sketchy looking alternative Anglo guy who wanted me to fuck him like I had Chris and then he wanted to drill me and I gave him what he wanted. He was really into getting drilled rough and I brought it. Shooting my load inside him brought out a loud cry from him as he begged me not to pull out. It was my turn and he was pretty rough, choking me as he slid in me with no lube and fucking me mercilessly, calling me a whore and a dirty slut, saying he wanted to rape me and use me. You can't rape the willing, but I played along saying he should rape me, fuck me hard and with no mercy. And he delivered. I could feel my face flush as he serious was choking me out, pounding in me roughly as he called me a dirty faggot, a cumdump and more. It was a relief when he finally came as I wasn't sure how much more I could take. At the end I offered my number and told him I was really into him and wanted it again. Big mistake. He said no and that he couldn't do that and I told him that was cool. I know guys like him. This is their secret freak. They don't want to get to know the guy better or even see them again. It was one time and it was hot, but it was the law of diminishing returns. I've been there too.

Outside the booth, Chris was still bent over the bench taking yet another cock. Who knows how many guys he'd taken while I was in the booth. After the hottie in the booth I wasn't sure there was anywhere to go but down, so I headed into the blackout room to take any load offered. I wasn't picky but also needed something less manic than the dude who'd bred me last. I love the smell in these rooms, a heady mix of jizz, ass, lube poppers, and sweat. A couple guys wanted me to fuck them but I had to explain I was spent. I was in there probably a hour and took three loads and by then I was done. I went back out to shower dress and leave and Chris was still there getting drilled, this time riding a dude's cock while a second guy was fucking him. There was still a crowd watching as he was truly putting on a show. I was transfixed watching as he was a totally different guy from the bloodshot sloppy mess a few hours before. One guy blasted his load inside him and then the other and I leaned in to say I was heading out. Chris seemed in a trace, merely mumbling "cool dude" and I was wondering if he was on something. I'm not his BF and not his guardian angel. Hell, if I'm you're guardian angel you are fucking out of luck bro. I headed out. He's a big boy and I'd prepared him for gay life as much as I could.

I didn't hear from him again on Sunday. I did my own thing just as he was doing his own. I went out on my Monday morning jog, Labor Day, and saw he was on Sniffies and texted him. He said he had fun at Manana, but needed to sleep it off when he got home. He'd played with a few guys later that evening off Sniffies and was looking for more this morning. He had to pack up and head back to UT and said we should do lunch. At lunch he admitted he'd been tag-teamed by two Latino boys that morning and he'd bred them both too. He finally admitted he was gay and there was no point in trying to claim he was bi. "I guess it was something I had to tell myself and I believed it" but he admitted he wasn't interested in dating, he just wanted to have fun. I told him that was my philosophy as well. I can always settle down at some point but I want to have fun. I don't want to feel trapped with one guy and not able to try new things. He smirked an evil smile and laughed saying I got him. And I do. Chris is a lot like me ever though we're VERY different. We had a nice hug in the parking lot before he got in his car and headed back to Austin for more adventures.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1