Anything sex acts your don’t particularly enjoy?

Tiboer

Dildoes are great to start working on size & depth. They keep a nicely worked cunt open, stretching, & ready for the real fist. Surprie your Top with an increas in width, depth & sloppy play. Your Top also expects his fistee to exercise with size, so that he can enjoy another level when he next works you over. 

• Upvote 1

Any "sex" act that does not involve penetrating an orifice in the human body with a human penis. I also think oral is just foreplay, and do not enjoy hours of foreplay moving on to the main event. Any functionally lesbian "sex" act that includes a male of the species but completely avoids their penises.

I despise cuddling, massage and tit play and often feel like I'm the only bi/gay man in the PNW that doesn't list cuddling as the top 3 "sexual" activities they are looking for in their hookup profile or when you ask them in person at a cruising venue.

• Upvote 1

Tbh I’m just really in to Fucking , the only time I really enjoy getting blown is ATM.

And that’s about the bottom pleasing me.

Hate sleeping with anyone 

im a Cinderella fuck , if I’m not home by midnight I worry I’ll turn in to a Pumpkin.

luckily most bottoms don’t complain! 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have discovered that with the right guy, I can get into most anything.

I do have a couple of hard limits. I have a gag reflex that kicks in with bad smells. So fucking a dirty ass or scat will bring an end to the scene. Also having a guy choke on my Dick to the point of him puking. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I have discovered that with the right guy, I can get into most anything.

I do have a couple of hard limits. I have a gag reflex that kicks in with bad smells. So fucking a dirty ass or scat will bring an end to the scene. Also having a guy choke on my Dick to the point of him puking. 

Yeah, I love piss, but I'm not a fan of really rank piss or scat (or a jock that has never been washed). The IDEA of it is hotter than the reality of it.

I'm also not that into getting my cock sucked. I fucking LOVE sucking dick, but can take or leave getting MY cock sucked.