This actually happened,

It was almost closing time at the dance spot I like to go to. A handsome guy about 5' 10" - 6', dark haired, green eyes and a  pretty nice build he commented on how good a dancer he and his wife thought I was , she reached around him and said her name was sue and her husbands was mark. I got the vibe right away this wasn't my first time getting approached for a 3-way, a lot of woman think my moves translate well into the bedroom, they're right. I'm a really good fuck (that's what I've been told) apparently they'd done 3-ways before but always with another girl. this was something that sue wanted to try, she'd only ever been fucked by her husband, she was about 5'6" small but very bulbous breast like two heavy Grapefruits dirty blond beautiful blue eyes everything about her said "innocent" but truly she was running the show he did whatever she wanted him to do that included asking me to come over for a little party at their house. he was good looking she was smoking hot, of coarse I said yes!  we get to their house not a lot of small talk, she is really horny now. I don't know what happened in there car on the way over but she was very grabby, she tells him to "take off your clothes" so I go to take mine off too. I get my shirt off take off my pants before I take my boxers off she's right there at my feet , she tells him to "come here" so they're both kneeling at my feet , I'm thinking this is different I'm not use to a guy being so "face close" to my dick , I'm getting harder by the second. she grabs my cock through my boxers and her eyes get big , she tells him to grab my cock he does , she says "Oh my god look how big it is both our hands are on it and there's room left over" they both began kissing each other passionately still holding my cock which is now it's full 9 inches. I'm just a sex toy for them.....I'm ok with that! lol she went to suck me kinda biting a little, she's really but can't open her mouth wide enough she get the head in but can't go down any further , she was amazed by my size I looked down to see him jacking his cock I can see that I was literally twice the size of her husband if not more, he's looking at my cock just hypnotize by the sight of his wife struggling to take my dick in her mouth she stops and orders him to suck it, he's a little hesitant  she says "do for me I want to see you try some dick too" he lick it then opens his mouth and get the whole head in and goes almost half way down before he starts to gag and cough she say "good Boy" she wanted to get fucked immediately no foreplay no lube , nothing , she tells me to lay down face up on the bed , she straddles me , while kissing her husband she lowers herself down I feel another hand gripping my dick her husband is guiding my cock into her, I can feel every inch as I go in she's so tight like she's never been fucked before I can feel her pussy stretching and  tearing her little hole open as she forced herself further down on to my cock!  I feel her insides opening up around me as my fat cock head plows into her, her husband started licking and wetting her pussy with my cock inside, every now and then he'd lick my shaft to help lube it to make it easier to slide in, I hear him tell her "his balls are massive too" as I feel him lick and play with my big hairy balls (I don't shave 'em) I'm finally almost root deep insider her at least 8 1/2 inches in so I slowly fuck her first with short thrust, and slow out and in , eventually I'm Fucking her so hard my huge ball are swing an slapping him in his face he seems to be in shock that his wife is taking so much dick! she's not moaning she's screaming like someone is hurting her shouting "holy fuck I'm cuming again!" I'm on my back bouncing her up and down on my dick she's shaking and man screaming to high heaven "FUCK MEEEEE" "Ive Never Been Fucked" "oh my God it's so big!!" Fuuucckkkk" at one point I pull all the way out to ram it all the way in but her husband grabs it and tries to suck my cock, she slaps him playfully  "now you know what a real man size cock is!" he just nods his head jacking is little dick and eating her pussy then licking the head of my cock a bit then sticks in back in to her, she falls down to the root of my dick again and starts screaming like I stabbed her she's shaking and convulsing her husband puts his little cock (maybe 4 inches hard but really huge Balls) in her mouth and starts shooting his load which is a huge amount he's spraying as much cum as me maybe Evan more. it's dripping on my face and mouth it taste really sweet, I finally shoot my load deep inside her stretched out cunt, so wet and juicy making plunger sounds as I fuck my load deeper into her, she falls off my still hard cock and starts sucking me I can feel a load building, he gets next to her and is kissing her and their taking turns jacking me and trying to get my cock in their mouths all of a sudden im shooting another load that they both start licking and cleaning me up! he gets under her and starts eating her pussy, and now she's cumming again very loudly , she leans over and said in my ear but loud enough for her husband to hear  "Thank you. that's the first time I ever felt fucked!"  her pussy was a little bit torn and defiantly wrecked I could see pink in the cum dripping into her husbands mouth . that was the first time I had gotten together with mark and sue. we met two other time one time with mark alone that was an interesting afternoon!  

almost hard Small.jpeg

Fucking Mark Small.jpeg

Fucking Sue Small.jpeg

Mark Sucking 1 Small.jpeg

Mark Sucking 2 Small.jpeg

Mark Sucking 3 Small.jpeg

Sue 2nd fuck Small.jpeg

Sue cum shot Small.jpeg