Small cocked bottoms like to be laughed at?

indianbottom25

i have quite a small dick but have never been lauhged at =(

that would be hot. love alphamales.

Most guys won't do that on their own...you have to bring it out of them. They have to know that verbally busting on your small cock isn't going to offend you and bring the sex to a sudden halt. They may also need to warm up to the idea if they never considered it before, this is where sexy cock-worship dirty talk comes in. I've gotten pretty good at "training" tops to be verbally mean (see my blog post on here). Sometimes guys have to be told point blank what you want them to say. One young kid (around 20) was shocked when, after I worshiped his big beautiful cock a while, I said "Tell me my small cock is pathetic and worthless!" Now he's a regular hookup and loves trashing my dick.

Of course you could just lay it out in a craigslist ad, but I prefer the challenge of bringing it out of guys. ;)

Edited by SlamBttm773
  • Upvote 1

Most guys won't do that on their own...you have to bring it out of them. They have to know that verbally busting on your small cock isn't going to offend you and bring the sex to a sudden halt. They may also need to warm up to the idea if they never considered it before, this is where sexy cock-worship dirty talk comes in. I've gotten pretty good at "training" tops to be verbally mean (see my blog post on here). Sometimes guys have to be told point blank what you want them to say. One young kid (around 20) was shocked when, after I worshiped his big beautiful cock a while, I said "Tell me my small cock is pathetic and worthless!" Now he's a regular hookup and loves trashing my dick.

Of course you could just lay it out in a craigslist ad, but I prefer the challenge of bringing it out of guys. ;)

I love doing that too. A lot of guys don't naturally get into humiliating someone, but if you encourage them a bit, it doesn't take much effort to bring out the mean streak in them. :)

• Upvote 1

I love doing that too. A lot of guys don't naturally get into humiliating someone, but if you encourage them a bit, it doesn't take much effort to bring out the mean streak in them. :)

Yeah, my 20 yo is a fun little project. I'm way more muscular than him so it's hot to let him push me around and bust on my cock. He's not especially cute either, really the only things he's got going for him are a nice cock and what I teach him about being dominant, so I figure I'm doing him a big favor. :) His cock isn't that much bigger than mine, but I've taught him to treat me like it is.

I don't like being laughed at though, I want to be treated scornfully. So fucking hot when a hung stud tells me I'm a worthless limp dick pussy 7

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Here's a pickle, mine is over 7 when fully erect and 6 around. Flacid it retains its thickness and extra skin. However most always sex for me is proceeded by getting high via amphetamine which will shrivel and shrink me to under an inch. The sensations are incredible when touching my "clit" and i can cum with focus. And that feels like a fucking blast of liquid ectasy.

The one time I told someone new my cock could get big was to the only micro penis guy i have ever seen. It was maybe an inch or two and pinky girth. He said he doubted that and that was it. Usually it appears on its own after a few meetings.

See in my opinion, if you as bottom are heavy into a fetish, or want to do something in particular. Tell me, I will oblige to te best of my ability while we are in that scene. Outside of that I am still going to treat you with respectand dignity. You want me to beat you till you're bleeding, give a way to know you want to stop, and I'll oblige. You want to be humiliated because of the size of your cock, so be it, just let me know beforehand.

on another note, of the very few times I have bottomed, 2 have been with guys with small cocks, I was much easier for me to handle, and even enjoy being fucked. The one was literally 2 inches long, and about 1 in in diameter hard, but he knew how to use it. He bottomed for me many times, a cute little 23 year old bi muscular dude, that I would have loved to have dated, if he could have gotten over his drinking and drug problems. The other was a mexican who was ok,and he was around 3.5 hard. Mine personally I am a grower, so mine starts out barely an inch, but grows to an average size of 6/7 or larger if you get me that excited. Another top friend once talked me into letting him see just how big he could get me from edging and stimulation. In 2 hours he managed me to a painful just under 9 inches that day, he was so excited he then deepthroated me till I came.

So maybe, some of you guys just need the right incentive.

funny. I can always see something from a new perspective. I never knew or thought about a about a small dick fetish. I've always thought it best NOT to comment about a bottoms little dick much less humiliate him about it. I confess to thinking to myself that a small dicked guy is destined to bottom as I focus on his hole. I will definitely have to keep this in mind as I play with my next little dicked bottom!

• 5 months later...
funny. I can always see something from a new perspective. I never knew or thought about a about a small dick fetish. I've always thought it best NOT to comment about a bottoms little dick much less humiliate him about it. I confess to thinking to myself that a small dicked guy is destined to bottom as I focus on his hole. I will definitely have to keep this in mind as I play with my next little dicked bottom!

Did you ever do this? You have a great cock, I would love to worship it while you bust on my little tina dick!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

so, as things were just getting started, I stood next to the black guy, pulled out my shrunken little certain-illegal-substance dick of about 2", laid it on top of his throbbing 12" monster and rubbed it up and down the shaft. It literally looked like a thumb rubbing across a forearm. I was in awe. He said "mmmm..." in a tone that meant "ohhh, NOW I know what this is about."http://bigdickvslittledick.tumblr.com/post/105387842455/asianforcock-he-was-made-to-be-the-daddy-and  http://bigdickvslittledick.tumblr.com/post/106221137081