Bi Guys Discover Each Other...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I met a new friend at a town hall meeting one night quite by accident. We were sitting next to each other at the crowded meeting and just started talking. After the meeting we decided to go for coffee.

We became very close friends, and neither one of us knew the other was bi for several months. I have a home office and he worked nights for Exxon, so he would drop over several times a week during the day, when our wives were still at work.

One day he came over and we were having coffee and talking about our kids etc. when he asked me what I thought about a guy we were both acquainted with. And without thinking I blurted out "He has a gorgeous body".

My friend John looked at me in surprise. "Are you... uh... bi?"

I never told anyone who knew me before, but I had gotten so close to John in those first few months I just nodded and said "Yeah".

"Wow!! So am I. My wife doesn't know though."

I told him my wife knew, and it was okay with her, but I hadn't done anything for a couple of years because I didn't really know anyone I could trust.

We talked for awhile about what we both liked, and we started getting worked up and I just reached out and kissed him lightly on the lips.

We went to the bedroom and tore our clothes off and started exploring each other's body. He had a beautiful 8" moderately thick cock, a nice build (neither one of us was a gym bunny) but he was nicely put together.

We began touching and after a few minutes, I turned and took his cock into my mouth. He groaned and arched his back as he reached for my modest 7" and turned me into a 69 position.

We sucked each other for about 5 minutes, then I looked up and said to him, "Fuck me... I want you inside me"

He had me lay down on my side and then got behind me and lifted my leg over his and slid his cock inside me, gently pushing until it was all the way in. It felt so good, that when he started the in and out motion, I came, shooting all over the sheets.

His cock lightly brushed my prostate every time he shoved it all the way in, and it drove me crazy. It made me hard again, but all I could do was lay there and feel him filling me with his delicious cock.

After about ten minutes, I could feel his cock getting thicker and thicker inside me and I knew he was about to cum. I said "Shoot inside me, I want to feel it in there."

With that, he let it loose....thick, hot globs shooting inside me... filling my ass. He was the only guy I ever let cum inside me, and it felt wonderful.

When at last his cock had shrunk out of me, he turned and took my cock into his mouth and sucked me until I shot my second load into his mouth.

That was the beginning of a 12 year relationship, 3-4 times a week, my wife knew and once in a while she took a day off from work to stay home and watch us. Unfortunately, Exxon transferred him to Houston 3 years ago. We still talk occasionally on the phone, but he doesn't get to New Jersey very often. I miss that fun a lot.

• Upvote 1