Beach God…or Devil

I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. Every time I turned away, such as to check that my new bride was still asleep next to me, I would find myself turning back to gaze at him. What was happening to me? Well, that I knew just fine, having been working hard to suppress many things and live how my father wanted me to, but still, I never usually struggled this much to keep a lid on it. Maybe it was just because he was so bold about everything he was in how he presented himself, looking the way that I secretly wanted to deep inside.

Well, dear readers, how did he look? I could do my best to describe it, but a picture says a thousand words:

IMG_5699.thumb.jpeg.b962b5bd3e80c01484f66bd9f0c0d656.jpeg

Quite the sight, isn’t he? Perhaps you can see why this closet case’s gaze was always on him as he lounged around on the beach by himself. That body. That chain. The cigarette. Oh, and the tattoos. I knew what they meant, and my stomach was churning as I realised how turned on I was by them.

My parents hated tattoos and so did Hannah, so my lean and muscled body remained untouched by the needle despite my desire to get inked. My only act of rebellion against the conservative views of those around me had been to get myself what I thought at the time was a pretty hefty bit of neckwear, something Hannah hated but had learned to live with. However, it was nothing compared to what the current object of my obsession was sporting.

Anyway, this is me:

IMG_5704.thumb.jpeg.10e2366d405263ae29b64b0ed10f5d52.jpeg

The Beach God hadn’t been by himself the whole time, having had a couple of friends with him when he arrived. However, they had soon taken off, albeit heading for the dunes further down which suggested to me that they were getting up to no good. They too had caught my gaze, but with Hannah being awake at that point I had needed to be more discreet. Here they are:

IMG_5701.thumb.jpeg.2bed48cebb39bc0b8174f85a4e6ac200.jpeg

Back to the God. So far I had watched him do some yoga or something, then he’d rested for a while, and now he was back on his feet doing some stretches as though he was about to go for a run . It was during one of the moves that we made eye contact, and I hurriedly looked away. However, I once again could not keep from gazing back at him, and I found that he was still looking at me. When we made eye contact again he smiled and gave me a nod, before turning his head to look up towards the trees. He then turned back to me, and just stared at me for a moment. I could not turn away, and it felt like our expressionless staring at one another went on for hours.

He then looked down as he fished a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of his shorts, lit one, then gave me a brief look again before he turned and started walking uphill off the beach and into the trees. As I watched him go my stomach went into overdrive. That was an invitation. He knew what I wanted deep down, and in just a couple of moves of his head he had said “well then, come and get it”. I was newly married and sat beside my sleeping wife. Yet, and perhaps finally after all these years, my suppressed desires got the better of me. I quietly shuffled myself out from under the umbrella, got to my feet, and followed in the direction he had just gone…

(to be continued)

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

I walked off the sand and into the trees, but couldn’t immediately see where the God had gone. I was about to turn back when I saw him step out from behind a tree ahead of me, blowing out a cloud of smoke as he did so. I took a deep breath, and then carried on to where he was.

“Hey” he said, giving me a flash of that gorgeous smile.

“Hi” I said, my voice shaky.

“I’m Nick” he said.

“Joe” I replied, feeling like I was maybe about to vomit.

“Nice to meet you Joe” he said, reaching out his hand. As I took his and we shook, the giant bracelet on his wrist filled the trees with a clattering sound that turned me on even more.

“Who’s the lady?” he asked.

“Er, my wife” I replied. “We’re on our honeymoon.”

He chuckled.

“Is that so?” he said, grinning. “Yet here you are.”

“I, er, I…” I stammered.

“You’re not the first, believe me” he said. “How long are you here for?”

“Two weeks” I replied.

“Excellent” he said, grinning and winking at me.

He then fished out the packet of cigarettes again and put one in his mouth, before offering me one. I was so nervous I took it, popped it into my mouth and then allowed him to light it for me. I took a deep draw while he lit his own, remembering how much I had enjoyed smoking on nights out until Hannah had put a stop to it.

“How long until she wakes up?” Nick asked me.

“I don’t know” I said.

“We better get to business then” he responded, pulling down his shorts while the cigarette dangled from his lips. As he stood up again I could not help but stare at the giant cock that had just been revealed, complete with a huge Prince Albert.

When I finally tore my gaze away and looked back at up at his face, he cocked his head to the side giving me a “well, come on then” look. I took another deep draw of the cigarette, and then nervously undid and pulled down my shorts and the CK trunks underneath.

“Bend over against that tree” he said, now sounding quite commanding. My heart was going like the clappers, but I did as he asked. He then crouched down behind me, grabbed hold of my buttcheeks and planted his face in my crack. I nearly shot off just from the first lick he gave of my anus, something I had never experienced before.

He rimmed me for a couple of minutes, eventually adding his fingers to the mix. First one, then another, then a third. He only paused to pass me another cigarette when I had finished huffing on the first one, clearly noticing I was using it to quell my nerves. My body seemed to be exploding like fireworks as he opened me up, and the smoke was making me dizzy and a bit euphoric.

Rather abruptly, he stopped what he was doing and stood up.

“OK, here’s the deal” he said, putting a hand on my back to keep me bent over. “I fuck raw, and I breed. I also never fuck just once, so you will be getting this every day while you’re here. I only stop once a hole has left town or the deed is done. So, last chance: do you want this?”

I was too turned on to refuse, so vigorously nodded for him to continue.

“Good boy” he said, taking his hand off my back. I heard him rummaging in his shorts, and then he thrust a small bottle and a bandana in front of my face.

“Take a couple of sniffs, and then put the bandana in your mouth” he said.

I did as he said, getting even more high from the weird smelling bottle. I guessed the bandana was to keep me from screaming the forest down.

He pressed his cock against my hole, told me to push out, and then I started to see stars. I had only ever been fucked once during a moment of madness at a rest stop, but now the God’s huge monster cock was stretching me open like I was a complete virgin back there. I could feel the PA scraping along my insides as he slowly but firmly pushed himself into me in one go. Thank goodness for the bandana stuffed in my mouth, as I was trying to scream throughout the whole entry.

Once he was inside he did not pause to let me get used to it, but instead slowly withdrew most of the way before pressing back in again. He repeated this a couple of times, and then suddenly started to speed up until he was pounding me like crazy. It hurt like fucking hell, but it also felt amazing. I screamed and groaned into the bandana, holding on to the tree for dear life.

Nick eventually sped up his thrusting, and then rammed into me one final time. I felt the cock in me thicken and spurt, and knew he was pumping his seed into me. That set me off, and without touching my dick once, I reached orgasm and came all over the forest floor.

He pulled out of me, and I involuntarily dropped to my knees as I felt the cum running out of my hole. Nick repositioned himself in front of me and presented his cock to my face, and I could not help but open my mouth to take it in. There was a metallic taste that seemed like it wasn’t just from the large PA, and I realised then as I came down to earth that it was probably my own blood. While sucking on that enormous cock, the panic began to set in as I finally realised what I had done. An obviously HIV positive man had just fucked and bred me, and he had made me bleed.

The crunch of people approaching made me pull back in horror, but Nick put his hand on my head to hold me in place, the smash of his giant bracelet on my scalp rather startling me into submission.

“Stay” he commanded. A moment later two older men appeared next to us, and man were they a sight.

IMG_5720.thumb.jpeg.d9f39755dbe7584764d4099eb442b6c0.jpeg

“Nick” said the older one, “we thought we’d find you here. Your favourite spot.”

“Yes sir” said Nick.

“Got yourself a new plaything I see” said the other man.

“Yes, he’s on his honeymoon” Nick replied, smiling. “Wife’s asleep on the beach.”

All three of the men laughed, looking down at me as I knelt in front of them.

“So is this a solo project?” asked the first man.

“Yes sir” Nick replied, “if that’s OK?”

“Of course it is” the man said. “Besides, we’re on our way to help Zen and Kris with a twink they want us to meet. You don’t happen to know where they are?”

“The dunes” Nick replied, smirking.

“Of course” said the other man. “Their favourite hunting ground.”

The three men all laughed again, before the two strangers walked away. Nick then looked down at me and smiled.

“Bend over the tree again” he said, “I’m not done.”

I should have run. I should have got the hell out of there. I was clearly involved in something much deeper and darker, and I should have fled while I had the chance. But I didn’t…

• Like 11
  • Piggy 14

“Who are those guys?” I asked, blowing out a puff of smoke. I had just got up off my knees after cleaning Nick’s cock for a second time, his cum still dripping out of my gaping hole.

“The older one is Bill, and Hank is his husband” Nick replied.

“How do you know them?” I asked, intrigued by Nick calling the older one “sir”.

“I live with them” he said. “We all do.”

“We?”

“Their kids and grandkids” he replied, smirking. He let out a chortle at what must have been a stunned expression on my face.

“Not actual kids” he continued. “Just a collection of guys they have picked up and pozzed, plus one or two more that one of us has gifted.”

My stomach just about fell out of me at that point, as the high from the sex was replaced by panic from having taken two poz loads in my beat-up hole.

“There’s me, my boyfriend Dane, Zen, Kris, and a few others” Nick said. “But we’re always on the lookout for more housemates.”

I coughed out the smoke I had just inhaled, making him chortle again.

“I better get back…” I eventually said, once I had calmed myself down.

“Of course” he replied, “though you may want to hit the showers first. Tell her a seagull shat on you or something.”

“Yeah, er, I will” I said, before taking a final draw of the cigarette and stubbing it out on a tree.

“But don’t forget” said Nick, “I’m going to be wanting more of that hole, so start figuring things out.”

I nodded, but then heard more crunching as someone walked towards us from behind me. I spun around in a panic thinking it might be Hannah, but was instead greeted by the sight of another stud.

IMG_5708.thumb.jpeg.6d34ea125e16c13748dcb88c99daf8e0.jpeg

“That’s Dane” said Nick, “my boyfriend.”

“Holy fuck” I whispered, causing Nick to laugh out loud.

“You know, I might make this a joint project with him” said Nick.

I mumbled something, entranced by the man approaching us.

“Dane!” he called, as the stud got closer. “Just told Bill this one was for me, but what do you say about pairing up?”

“Always happy to share” Dane called back. “It’s nice to do things as a couple sometimes.”

He got to us, and then stopped to look me up and down.

“Nice”’he said, before looking up at me and reaching out his hand. “Dane.”

“Joe” I stammered, hesitating before taking his hand for a shake.

“Honeymooner” Nick said. “Wife was asleep on the beach.”

Dane gave a deep laugh, and then slapped my shoulder.

“She may as well just get on a plane home at this point, right?” he said, grinning.

They both laughed, but I could not see the funny side of it.

“Aw boy” said Nick, “don’t stress about it. Now get yourself to those showers, and we’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Er, er, yes sir” I said.

I hurriedly put my CKs on, electing to carry my shorts until I had made a dash into the showers to clean off the evidence of my wrongdoings. I then gave each of them a final look before turning and scampering away towards the shower block. I heard them chuckling as I fled.

My hole smarted like anything, but I managed to get cleaned off and then stood outside in the sun in my CKs to dry off a bit before I put my shorts back on. I then headed back to where Hannah was, noticing she was still asleep. However, as I tried to get back onto my towel without waking her, she stirred.

“Hmmm, what time is it?” she asked, her face fortunately being away from me as I winced while sitting back down.

“Er, about two” I said.

She groaned, then turned onto her back and sat up. She faced me, and then got a strange expression on her face.

“Are you OK?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?” I replied.

“I dunno” she said, “you just look a little rattled.”

“Oh, yeah, er, when I went to go for a swim a seagull shat on me, so I’ve just had to go and shower” I said.

“Gross” she replied, screwing up her face.

Then she lay back down, and within moments I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep again.

• Like 18
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

OK, I no longer seem to be able to add images, and my attempts to insert from or add links to hosting sites have failed. Will just have to be narration from here on…
- - -

I sat there looking out at the sea, thinking about what I had done and what lay in store for me. I was going to be getting fucked. A lot. If I wasn’t already, I was going to be getting pozzed. Everything I had planned my life was going to be in tatters. I could not stop this. I did not want to stop this. Images of Nick and Dane filled my mind, and my imagination took over as I pictured a house full of tatted studs like the various men I had seen Nick associate with so far. My dick got rock hard again.

I don’t know what it was, but something caused me to turn and look back towards the trees. There, standing at the edge of the forest, I saw a man staring at me, smoking a cigarette.

I knew he must be one of “the kids” from the way he looked, with the biohazard tattoos, the enormous chain, and the ripped body. Then something in me clicked. I wanted to look like that. I wanted to live like they did.

I took one last look down at Hannah, and then stood up again. I grabbed my flip flops, and walked up towards the man. He watched me approach, his face remaining emotionless, and then as I neared he turned and walked into the gloom of the forest. I paused to watch him disappear, and then followed. I eventually caught up to him, as he had stopped to lean against a tree.

“Are you Nick’s?” he gruffly asked, to which I just nodded. “So then why are you here now? He wants you solo.”

“I know” I said. “But I don’t know how to find him. He said he would let me know when he wanted me.”

“And?” he asked, glaring at me.

I took a deep breath, and then closed my eyes.

“I don’t want to wait” I said. “I don’t want to go back. I want to stay.”

I opened my eyes and looked at the man, who in turn had a quizzical expression on his face.

“So your wife…”

“I’ll tell her, and get an annulment” I said. “Please, help me find him.”

He gazed at me for a few moments longer, and then reached into his pocket for a pack of cigarettes. He put one in his mouth, offered me one that I accepted, and then lit them both up with his lighter.

“OK” he eventually said. “I’ll take you to Nick, but it’s Bill who decides if you get to stay.”

“Thank you” I said.

The man, whose name I still did not know, pushed himself off the tree and then briskly walked off with me in pursuit. He took a couple of turns at what seemed to be random places in the trees, and then we emerged into a clearing. On the other side of it I could see Dane bouncing up and down on a man who was lying on his back, who I guessed was Nick.

“Let’s give them a minute” said the man. “Dane gets cranky if he doesn’t take Nick’s load at least twice a day.”

We stood in silence for a moment watching across the clearing at Dane enthusiastically fucking himself on Nick’s cock, before I spoke up.

“I’m Joe, by the way” I said.

“Anton” he replied.

“How long have you…”

“Three years” he said. “Bill hired me to do gardening just after I moved here. Hadn’t even been here a month and I was pozzed.”

“Jesus” I said.

“Yeah, my girlfriend was not happy” Anton continued, smirking a little for the first time.

“Oh, you had a girlfriend?”

“I’m bi” he replied. “You?”

“I think… I think I’m gay” I said, admitting it to myself at the same time as I spoke the words.

“Then your wife really isn’t going to be happy” Anton chuckled.

Before we could say anymore, a couple of loud shouts from the other side of the clearing told us that Nick was breeding his boyfriend.

“You’re up” said Anton, starting to walk over towards them. I quickly followed.

“Gents” Anton said, as we reached the couple. “I found someone looking for you.”

Dane and Nick both looked up at me, still coupled following their fuck.

“Joe” said Nick, “what’s going on?”

I waited until Dane had lifted himself up off his boyfriend, cum gushing out of his well used hole. Nick then slowly got himself up off the ground, and then stood in front of me waiting for a response.

“I don’t want to wait” I said. “I got back to Hannah and just didn’t want to be there anymore. Please, I don’t want to wait.”

Nick examined me for a moment, being joined by Dane who put his arm round his boyfriend.

“You know, some things can’t be rushed” Nick eventually said. “It may take a while.”

“I know” I said. “But once a day isn’t enough.”

“Well, OK then” said Nick, smiling. “Knew you’d get here eventually, but didn’t think it would be within the hour!”

All four of us set off walking out of the clearing and back into the trees, the destination unknown to me. During the walk, Nick and Dane told me their own story of how they had come to be here. Despite a ten year age difference between them, a hook up had turned into something more, and Dane had eventually moved into Nick’s apartment. They had come here for their second anniversary, which is when they’d agreed to open up their relationship to keep them both satisfied and into it. Bill and Hank had overheard the conversation from a nearby table, and had made their move later that evening. Nick and Dane had accepted their invitation for drinks and a moonlit dip in the men’s pool, and lubricated with the champagne the evening had progressed. Dane eventually joined Hank in the poolhouse, while Nick found his way to the couple’s bedroom. Dane bending over and taking loads was perfectly normal, but Nick was a top so it was more of a surprise when he lay back on the bed and opened his legs for Bill. By the following morning, both Nick and Dane were full of cum, and they stayed that way for the duration of their trip. This was an extended break for them both after Dane had been made redundant and Nick had just finished a very intense project, so there was more than enough time for them both to come down with the flu before they were due to fly home. Once recovered, they happily accepted Bill and Hank’s offer of a different kind of life, and soon moved in to the older couple’s sprawling mansion. They had never looked back.

I listened in awe, somehow knowing that I needed some version of this for myself. I had held myself down for too long, and allowed others like Hannah and my parents to hold me down too. Somehow I needed to convince Bill and Hank that I should be allowed to stay, once Nick and Dane had converted me of course.

The trees eventually started to thin out a bit, and then we started encountering high-end looking beach bungalows dotted around. I could not see any other people, but there were definite sounds of sex coming from a couple of the buildings as we passed them.

“These are the outhouses” Nick said. “We each have one, but Dane and I also have a bedroom in the house.”

“Lucky fuckers” said Anton.

“Hey, you should be grateful you don’t have to just sleep in the gardening shed” laughed Dane.

“Fuck off” growled Anton, although he smirked a little.

After passing a few more of the huts, they rounded a corner and the main building appeared. It was huge.

“Bill bought Apple stock at the right time” said Nick, sensing my awe. “I think they were already rich from property, but now they’re mega-rich.”

“Wow” I said.

“Yup, pretty much what we all said the first time” said Dane. “Just wait until you see the pool.”

We made our way through an archway in the perimeter wall, and my mouth dropped open. There in front of me was a sight I knew I wanted to see every day. The pool and the loungers around the side were full of men who absolutely fit into the ‘look’ that these men had, but most prominent was a Russian-looking Adonis standing closest to us. How he was standing with so much silver round his neck I do not know, particularly with the huge scorpion pendant on the chain.

“Welcome” said Nick. “This is our home. That there is Sergey, the pool boy.”

I nodded at Sergey, who nodded back.

”Now” said Nick, “let’s get upstairs and see if we can’t make it your home too.”

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 12/29/2023 at 10:01 AM, chunkychains said:

OK, I no longer seem to be able to add images, and my attempts to insert from or add links to hosting sites have failed. Will just have to be narration from here on…

Moderator's Note: There is a maximum total size for embedded images that is part of the forum software we have no control over. It would be better for you to create an album and share all the images there. Then you can direct people to that album. 

• Like 1