Beach God…or Devil

Nick and Dane kept up an impressive regime of breeding me for the next two weeks, during which time I also got to spend some time meeting everyone else who lived in the mansion and the outhouses. It was all a bit overwhelming, but the longer I spent there the more I realised it was exactly where I needed to be. I didn’t really know what that actually meant, as while I hoped Bill and Hank would agree to me moving in, I couldn’t believe that they would just take in a freeloader without having him do something.

“They’ll find a place for you” was all Nick ever said when I raised it with him.

What I did find odd is that my only interaction with the owners up to that point had been when they first found Nick using me in the trees. I had caught glimpses of them here and there when I was outside enjoying the pool, but I had yet to actually speak to either one of them. Nick just shrugged this off too when I mentioned it to him.

“They’ll come and find you at some point” he said, “in their own time.”

What I suspected it meant is that they were trusting Nick to really test out whether I could stay the course, take everything he and Dane had to give, and eventually get myself pozzed. Fortunately my resolve on that only got stronger with each passing day, with a growing impatience in me that it hadn’t happened yet.

Anyway, two weeks to the day since I had first followed Nick into the trees, I was lounging on the bed in his and Dane’s outhouse, flicking between YouTube videos while I waited for them to get back from an errand they had been sent on. When the outhouse door opened I assumed it would be one of them, but when I looked up I saw Bill standing in the doorway staring at me. I jolted up and off the bed.

“Hello” he said, giving a hint of a smile while he looked me up and down.

“Hello” I replied, before adding “sir.”

“We haven’t had a chance to talk yet” he said.

“No sir” I responded.

“Has Nick been taking good care of you?” he asked.

“Yes sir” I said, “this has been the best two weeks of my life.”

“And you want to keep it going” he stated.

“Yes sir” I said.

“Well” he sighed, “Nick speaks very highly of you, and told me he thinks you’re ready.”

“Ready sir?” I asked.

“For the talk” he replied.

He turned and walked out, and I knew I was supposed to follow so I hastily put on my flip-flops and went after him. He was heading into the trees along the path I had first arrived here on, and I hurried after him until I was a couple of paces behind. We then walked in silence along the path, before taking a turn and heading into a thicker part of the forest. As we did so, I glanced along the path we were turning off and saw a guy I thought might be called Marc just standing there looking at me.

large.IMG_5785.webp.d4a94b64cb0e29964044e8525dfe498c.webp

I briefly paused to look back at him, before he gave me what felt like a knowing smile and a wink. I blinked back at him, and then hurried on after Nick.

The sound of the sea got progressively louder, and then we emerged onto a small section of pristine beach between two rocky outcrops, with not another soul around. Nick turned right and walked along the edge of the sand for a few paces until he reached a wooden bench that had been placed there facing the sea. He sat down on one end of it, and then looked back at me while in a way that told me I was also supposed to take a seat.

We sat in silence for a while, just looking out at the waves while my nerves started to go. I just knew that my future here was going to depend on whatever happened during the next few minutes.

Bill eventually pulled a packet of cigarettes out a pouch on his harness, then offered me one. He lit them both up, and then briefly fixed his gaze on me.

“So what’s your story” he eventually asked. “Why are you here?”

I gulped, and then as he looked at me in anticipation of a response, I took a deep draw of the cigarette to gather myself. I then started at the beginning, telling him about my life, my desires, my wedding, and my epiphany two weeks earlier when Nick entered my world. He listened intently, but I could not get much of a sense of anything from his facial expressions.

“That’s quite a common story you know”, he said when I had finished. “Many a boy who has passed through here has had a similar tale to tell.”

“Well, maybe you all just have a way of freeing men like me in a way nothing else can” I said, which got a warm smile from him.

“So you’re a mechanic” he said.

“Yes” I replied. “I love working with cars, on engines, on anything really.”

“You sound like a useful person to have around” he said, causing my stomach to jump a little in excitement.

“I like to work” I said. “I mean, I’ve enjoyed the last two weeks, but I am starting to get a bit restless.”

He laughed at that.

“Will have to have a word with young Nickyboy” he said. “He cannot possibly be fucking you enough if you’ve got time to get restless!”

“They’ve been fucking me plenty” I said with a smile. “But I do want to do something useful.”

He gave me a warm smile, and then reached over and patted my back.

“Relax boy” he said. “This isn’t an interview. You’re already in.”

“Oh” I said, a bit taken aback.

“You may not know this, but Nick is like a son to me” he said. “He’s the smartest of them all, and a good man. When he tells me a boy belongs here, his word is enough.”

I didn’t know what to say, and just sat there staring at the ground. Suddenly it was all very real. I would be staying.

“He’s not the only one who wants you here” Bill continued, causing me to look up at him.

“Greg?” I asked, after a pause.

“He likes you” Bill said. “It’s been too long since I saw that sparkle in his eye.”

“I like him too” I said. “I mean, I’m new to all this, but I do like him too.”

“I’m glad to hear it” he said. “Just don’t rush into anything, OK? He’s got a big heart under all the shits and giggles, and I don’t want to see it broken again.”

I nodded, realising my sense of Greg being a gentler, more vulnerable guy than he presented had been correct.

“Anyway” Bill said, “Nick and Dane will no doubt have you joining the ranks soon enough, and then you can decide how much ink you want.”

“I can’t wait” I said, my dick gardening at the thought of getting a big biohazard symbol on me somewhere.

“Good lad” Bill said. “So how about we sort out the rest of it?”

“The rest?” I asked.

“Follow me” he said, giving me a wink.

He stood up off the bench and went back the way we had come, so I hurriedly followed him again. We headed back to the mansion, then went round the side and got into a golf buggy. Bill then drove us down a track that led out of the trees and onto a dusty track, which he followed until we rounded a corner and another huge mansion came into view. Just as we approached the gate a stunning black car that looked to be custom-made pulled up from the other direction, so Bill stopped the buggy and waited. The car door opened and an absolute hunk got out and came round to speak to us.

large.IMG_5802.webp.47a082f8534d3804dd5ce64296eb6ce9.webp

“Bill” he said, “good to see you.”

“Rico” Bill said, “you’ve been working out.”

“Gotta do what the man wants, right?” Rico said, smiling and just slightly flexing.

“Is he home?” Bill asked.

“Come on up” said Rico.

He got back in the car and slowly drove in through the gates and up the driveway, with Bill and I following in the buggy. Rico took the car off to the side to a garage, but Bill drove the buggy up to near the front door where we climbed out. Just as we were approaching the main door, it opened and another older man came out.

large.IMG_5803.jpeg.eff910a80e68a95b789da027c924be9e.jpeg

“Bill” he said, “what have you brought me today?”

“Just one for decorating” said Bill, with a slightly stern tone. “He’s Nick’s.”

“But of course” said the other man.

He came towards me, and then looked me up and down.

“No ink yet” he said.

“Yet to convert” said Bill, which caused the other man to turn towards him with a surprised look on his face.

“Yet you’ve already brought him here?”

“He’s staying” said Bill, quite firmly.

They looked at each other for a brief moment, before the other man turned back to me. He approached a bit closer, and the brought his hand up to touch my chain. He lifted it as though to feel the weight, and then let it drop back onto my chest.

“Not a bad piece” he said, “but from the looks of this one we’re going to need to go a lot bigger.”

He reached up and stroked his chin while continuing to look at me, and then suddenly twirled around the marched back into the house.

“That’s Conrad” Bill said, after a moment. When I didn’t say anything in response, he continued after a pause. “Designer to the stars, but his passion is putting silver on hot men.“

Then it clicked: the ‘look’ that all the men at the house had was thanks to Conrad.

“Who is Rico?” I asked.

“His current plaything” Bill replied, as we started to walk towards the house. “Though he’s stuck around far longer than any I have known.”

“So they’re poz too?” I asked, stating the obvious given their tattoos.

“Conrad and I got turned at the same time” Bill said. “Same party, probably the same guy.”

“Wow” I said. “Sounds like some party.”

“It was” said Bill, chuckling. “Some day I might even tell you the names of a few of the other guests. You’d be shocked.”

With that, we headed down a set of stairs into the basement, where Conrad was already at work pulling supplies out of drawers and barking orders in Spanish at two men who were sat in an adjacent studio. Bill motioned for me to take a seat on an armchair while he sat on another, and then we waited.

For a good couple of hours Conrad had repeatedly come in and out of the space where Bill and I were sat talking, getting me to stand up so he could look all around my body, and fire off the occasional question about my gym aspirations, haircut thoughts, and what I was thinking of for tattoos when the time came. After that we were ushered out, and Bill told me we now needed to leave him in peace for a few days to work.

He drove me back to the house, and as Nick and Dane had returned from their errand I dutifully went back upstairs to their bedroom for another double-fucking. Dane in particular had coached and encouraged me through getting used to it, and while Nick’s piercing still did a number on me every time they both squeezed themselves into my hole, I did start to kind of enjoy it. However, I very much preferred having just one of them in me at a time, as the connection was just so much more intense.

Before Conrad could finish whatever he was working on, the flu finally hit me. I had got up and attempted to do something downstairs in my delirious state, but had passed out on a chair in a hallway. I was completely out of it for a couple of days, and when I did eventually come back to earth I found myself in a different bedroom. I initially assumed it was a guest room, until I noticed a wardrobe door slightly open showing it had clothes in it. Looking around I could also see some personal touches here and there, albeit no photos or anything. However, when Greg came into the room a little while after I had woken, it did not actually surprise me to find out I was in his bed.

He checked in on me numerous times throughout that day as I remained in bed to fully recover, and then late at night once his duties at the bar were over he came back in just after I had woken from a sleep. He started bedding down on the floor, but I motioned for him to get into the bed with me. He beamed at me, and then climbed in beside me, put his arm around me, and we dozed off together.

The next day I felt much more like myself, and was also starving hungry. Max and Kenji cooked me an enormous breakfast, and Greg noted to me that a guy’s first meal after the flu was ‘a free one’ that required no sacrificial offering of a juicy hole to the chefs later on.

Once I had eaten my fill with Greg keeping me company, we went outside so I could enjoy my first cigarette in a while. After smoking a second one, Greg then told me to follow him. I duly did, and we ended up going down a set of stairs behind a door I had not seen before into a basement I did not know the house had. There waiting for me were Bill, Hank, Dane and Nick, all sat in chairs round a giant red, black and silver biohazard symbol painted on the floor.

“Welcome back” said Bill, giving me a warm smile as he stood up.

“You got quite an easy ride compared to some” said Hank, reaching out to shake my hand. “But good to see you on your feet again.”

“Thanks” I said. “I feel much better now.”

“Anyway” said Bill, “it’s time to properly welcome you in.”

By this point all four men were standing, and Greg put a hand on my lower back to encourage me to move forward and stand on the symbol.

“We have a little tradition here” said Hank.

“When a man brings someone new into our little family” Bill continued, “he gets to adorn his new poz son with whatever Conrad has created.”

At this point Nick and Dane approached me, with Dane holding several fairly flat leather boxes. I stared at the boxes, and then at Nick. He had the warmest expression on his face, and then he reached out and pulled me into a long-lasting hug.

“Thank you” I whispered to him, the emotion of this finally happening causing my eyes to well up a little.

“I’m so proud of you” he whispered back.

When we eventually let go of one another, I made eye contact with Dane and mouthed a thank you to him that got a smile and a wink in return. Nick then opened the first box, and my mouth dropped open.

EPILOGUE

It’s been five years since that fateful day that I followed Nick off the beach. Every year on the anniversary I go down and just spend a bit of time around the spot where Hannah and I had pitched our umbrella, and this year is no exception. I take this annual opportunity to just think about where things were going for me, what might have been if I had not had the guts to stand up and walk into those trees, and what kind of a shell of a man I might have ended up. Of course, I do also think about what I have lost, the friends and family I have little to no contact with anymore, and of course the awful thing I did to Hannah by maintaining the charade for so long.

Those thoughts do eventually pass, and for one simple reason: my life is incredible. Curling up with Greg every night in bed never gets old, and it seems like we fall further for each other every morning when we wake up together. The crazy energy he has with other people is just so perfectly balanced by the gentleness, vulnerability and loving nature that only I get to see, and I love each and every day with him.

Of course, all relationships in this place are open, and we both enjoy a lot of sex with our fellow residents and visiting tourists. Outside of our bedroom I am basically a bottom, and every night’s lovemaking with Greg starts with him cleaning out the loads I have collected that day. With Greg I am more versatile, and only ever really show the top side of myself with anyone else when he and I are playing together. Of course, on plenty of occasions of playing together with others we both end up bent over taking a pounding, and there is now almost an expectation that Greg and I will jointly thank Max and Kenji for their food for at least one of each day’s ‘shifts’ in their room.

A few more men have joined our ‘family’, and a couple have also moved on to pastures new. Greg and I have not brought anyone in, but have talked about possibly doing that some day if we happen upon a tourist who seems like they might fit in. For the most part the visitors that I play with know full well what they’re getting into thanks to the tattoo on my back, and I suspect most of them are on PrEP anyway. As for Greg, he actually prefers sex with fellow residents, leaving it to the likes of Dimitri and Anton to engage in rampant pozzing of men who thought they were just going to the beach for a tan.

Then there’s Nick. What can I say about that divine god of the beach? He occupies a place in my heart and in my life that no-one else ever could or will. I love him, and I think he loves me, but it is in a very different way to how we feel about our partners. There was just something about the connection we made over those two weeks that now seems like it can’t be touched, that it can’t be broken, or perhaps you could say with an ironic twist that it can’t be tainted. In the five years I have been here he has not brought any other guys in to the fold, which Bill drunkenly told me one night is because he doesn’t think it would ever be the same for him again after me. Fortunately this bond we have between us has not caused me any issues with Dane, who has become one of my best friends in the house. He and Greg both know that Nick and I just need some time together occasionally.

Speaking of which, it’s time to head off for the second part of this special day. Most guys in the house have a yearly ceremonial rutting with their pozzer on the anniversary of when they got their results, but Nick and I have always done it to mark the day we first met. Even without turning round, I can already sense that he’s at the treeline waiting for me, so I’m going to sign off now. Thanks for joining me on this journey, and I hope you all have a charmed day.

Yours pozzingly,

Joe

large.IMG_5792.webp.1c2b6cd2224d595dad5fb73825393313.webp

• Like 14
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

let me share this

I was reading your story together with my bf and he commented "I had no guts to escape from honeymoon like the character did"

And I said "I had no guts to force you out from that cage too"

• Like 5