Beach God…or Devil

Thanks to the mods for their help with this!

——

Here are the missing images from the last post:

Anton:

large.IMG_5722.jpeg.5c31aecef8ac313ad496febeb75f2aea.jpeg

The Pool Scene, featuring Sergey the ‘pool boy’:

large.IMG_5770.webp.da37217255ae2166aeea5201748e4c34.webp

——

All images created using DALL-E from ChatGPT 4.

• Like 7

On 12/29/2023 at 11:01 AM, chunkychains said:

OK, I no longer seem to be able to add images, and my attempts to insert from or add links to hosting sites have failed. Will just have to be narration from here on…

Personally, I think stories are hotter without pics because that allows the reader to visualize the guys in the way that they think is hot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Nick led me past the pool and into the house, with Dane occasionally having to give me a prod from behind to get me to keep up as I got distracted by the incredible surroundings. Once inside, I got a brief look at a rather grand room that was very tastefully decorated, before I was directed through a small doorway leading to a set of spiral stairs that we then climbed to reach the next floor up.

As we started walking along a corridor up there, I could hear laughter getting closer until we reached one of the few open doors. Inside were two men painting the room, and clearly enjoying each other’s company.

large.IMG_5776.webp.3ca887bdbb00536c7d33180ffb41080f.webp

“That’s Kenji and Jake” said Nick from up ahead of me as we carried on walking down the long corridor, taking a 90 degree turn at one point.

“They’re so cute together” said Dane from behind me. “They try to hide it, but everyone knows they’re in love.”

Before I could say anything in response, Nick got to a door and opened it, marching straight in. I caught up to him and then looked in, perhaps a bit surprised to see a fairly simple white bedroom, decorated with modern paintings and furnished in a very tasteful, laid-back way. I guess I had expected something grander.

“This is us” Nick said, as Dane came in and closed the door behind us. “We actually sleep here most of the time, and only use the outhouse when we’re hosting.”

“But we’ve made an exception for you” continued Dane, giving me a wink.

“Also, and perhaps more accurately, our shower out there is fucked” said Nick with a laugh.

“Yeah, that too” chuckled Dane.

“Bottom boy here detached the shower head for one too many power douches” said Nick, “and the damn thing broke in three.”

Dane went bright red, which surprised me a bit as he didn’t seem like the type to get embarrassed by anything like that.

“Anyway” said Nick, moving things on, “speaking of douching, why don’t you get in there to clean up a bit and then we’ll get started.”

He gestured to a door at the side of the room, so I headed in to a nice modern bathroom. I stripped myself naked and got in the shower, giving myself a quick clean. I noticed the shower had a douche attachment already on a separate hose, so I rather clumsily used that to clean myself inside too, before hopping out and drying off using one of their amazingly soft and luxurious towels. I then re-emerged into the bedroom to see them both standing there naked, which caused my dick to spring into action.

“Like what you see huh?” said Dane, grinning at me.

“Yes sir” I responded, licking my lips.

“Get on the bed on your back” said Nick, “and get those legs in the air.”

I did as commanded, and then Dane climbed up onto the mattress and began to finger my hole.

“Still nice and open” he said, before repositioning himself between my legs. He then started to push his cock into me, going firmly until he was fully embedded. I realised he must have lubed it up as it slid in without too much difficulty, although my hole ached a little at being stretched again.

“Ready?” he whispered, giving me a warm smile. I just nodded in response.

His cock was nowhere near as big as Nick’s, but it still felt amazing as he set up a steady rhythm in my hole. He held my ankles for leverage, and kept his eyes firmly locked on mine as he fucked me. I could not look away from him either, so it felt like the world had fallen away and there was just him and me. It was intense.

He did not give me any warning before he came, maintaining his rhythm and facial expression until he suddenly slammed in one final time and held in place, his cock spurting toxic juices into me. Only when he finished did he start to pant a bit, gradually pulling himself out of me and sliding off the bed.

“Good work” said Nick, before climbing up to take his place.

I had kept my legs raised, and he too grabbed hold of my ankles as he poked his cock at my hole until it found its target. He then pushed into me, causing me to squeeze my eyes closed as he stretched me open again.

“Poppers” he growled, and I opened my eyes right as Dane thrust a bottle under my nose. I took some deep huffs as Nick bottomed out in me, but got no chance to adjust as he once again immediately got to the fucking. This was not a man with any patience when it came to breeding.

He pounded into me like crazy, his piercing rubbing my insides to the point that all I could do was yelp and groan at the intense mix of pain and pleasure. As with the previous fuck with Dane, Nick and I were staring into each other’s eyes throughout.

“About to give you your fourth pozzing” he eventually said, before slamming into me. His body spasmed as he pumped me full of semen. The sight of it, and the thought of what was going inside me, caused me to cum hands-free all over my torso.

Nick eventually calmed down and slowly slid out of me, and with my strength gone my legs fell to the mattress. The other two guys climbed onto the bed on either side of me and lay down, with all three of us just staring at the ceiling as we came down from the sex.

“It’s probably time you let that wife of yours know what’s up” said Nick, after a while. “Or at least that you’re OK. We’re not going to be done for a while yet.”

I sighed, but eventually sat up and slid forward down the mattress to get off the bed, and then went through to the bathroom where I had left my phone in the pocket of my shorts. I stood looking at it for a bit, before deciding what to type out:

Hannah. I’m sorry. I thought I could make this work, but some things have happened to me today while you were asleep that have made me realise I can’t keep living a lie. I shouldn’t have married you. I was never going to be able to be what you want me to be. I’m sorry. Jobber

I signed it off with that name as only she ever called me it, just to make sure she knew it really was from me. I felt like shit for doing it in this way, but I couldn’t face dealing with her in person or on the phone. Not yet.

I stared at the message I had sent for a little bit, then turned the phone to silent, took a deep breath, and headed back into the bedroom. Just as I was crossing the floor to where Dane and Nick were still lying on the bed, now both smoking cigarettes, there was a knock at the door followed by it opening before anyone had responded. Standing in the doorway with a grin on his face was a gorgeous man, grinning at us and clutching a bottle of vodka.

large.IMG_5781.webp.39be1e6f9ab5020957d57135042ff7d8.webp

“Dannick my boys” he bellowed, “I hear you’ve got yourself a newlywed in here!”

“Greg” Nick sighed.

“Dannick?” I asked.

“My little nickname for these lovebirds” Greg said as he strode into the room, still grinning.

“What are you doing here?” Nick asked.

“Yeah man” said Dane, “this one is our project.”

“Oh I know I know” replied Greg, “but it’s not every day another honeymooner finds his way to this place.”

“Huh?” I said.

“Greg was on day two of his when Hank and Bill got him” said Nick.

“Yep!” said Greg, looking proud. “Fucked me senseless all over the Honeymoon Suite while the wife was having a massage.”

“Poor girl” said Dane, but with a big grin on his face. “No woman wants to walk in on that.”

“She caught you?” I asked.

“Being spit-roasted” said Greg, his grin somehow getting bigger.

“Jesus” I said. “What happened?”

“Dunno” he replied. “For all I know I’m still married to her.”

“Bill and Hank kept him on to be our barman” said Nick.

“And here I am with the drinks!” Greg said, holding up the bottle of vodka. “Let’s have a couple of shots, and then I’ll let you get back to it.”

He slammed the glasses down on a dresser and messily poured out four shots, before handing them out to each of us.

“To marriage!” he said, and we all downed the shots. The vodka burned my throat.

“To the getting of gifts!” he cheered, after pouring our seconds.

“To fun and fuckery!” was his cry for the third round.

“OK, that’s enough” said Nick, before Greg could dish out a fourth round.

“Yes boss” said Greg. “You know where I am if you need a bit more of a buzz.”

He grabbed the bottle of vodka, turned to me and gave me a wink, and then headed out the door slamming it behind him.

“Christ” said Dane. “That man is a menace.”

“I kinda liked him” I said. “Seems fun.”

“Oh, that he is” said Nick, “until you’re face first in the bushes throwing up pure tequila while he fucks you senseless from behind.”

“Fun times” said Dane, grinning.

I laughed at the image, knowing there as no exaggeration at all in what they had just said.

“Anyway” said Nick, “enough of this. Time for you to get both our cocks in you at once!”

They both fixed me with an intense look, and I knew my day was only just beginning. I gulped, and then started walking towards the bed…

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 20
  • Piggy 3

I think I had my teeth gritted during the whole ordeal, only able to let out the occasional pained groan as I was stretched wider than I thought was possible. Nick’s piercing was being pressed hard into my inner walls by Dane’s cock, and to be honest there was no longer any pleasure in it being there. Maybe just having the two cocks in me is something I could have started to enjoy, but I felt like that PA was tearing up my insides.

Of course, it actually was, and Nick must have known it as he had a tissue ready to push against by rectum as they withdrew from me. I reached back and took over holding it in place, and then managed to kneel-walk my way off the bed and hobble to the bathroom. The cum soaked tissue was indeed stained slightly red, meaning their toxic seed was going to be working into my bloodstream much more easily.

I got myself cleaned up, and then hobbled back out to the bedroom where Nick and Dane were once again lying on the bed smoking. I slid onto the mattress neck to Dane and carefully lay down, accepting a cigarette from him. We then lay there in silence for a while, until we were interrupted by someone calling Dane’s name from outside. He sat up, slid off the bed, and made his way over to the window which he then opened.

“You got some fresh meat in there Dane?” the man called up.

“Yes, but he’s Nick’s project” Dane responded. “Only I get to help out until he’s done.”

“Typical!” shouted the man. “Selfish fucker…”

“I heard that!” shouted Nick from the bed next to me, a slight grin on his face.

At this point curiosity got the better of me, and I got off the bed and stood by the edge of the window slightly shielded by the curtains. I looked down at the man shouting up at us.

large.IMG_5782.webp.e3b1e3c15efa7c0e67fea23e707946a0.webp

“Well” shouted the man to Dane, “if we can’t have him, is your hole at least free?”

Dane looked over at Nick, who shrugged at him with a smile. Dane’s face broke into a grin, and he turned back to the window.

“Be right down!”

Dane turned back to Nick, smiling.

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yeah, no problem” Nick replied. “You’ve got my two loads today already, so go have fun.”

Dane beamed at him, and then walked briskly to the door. As he opened it, he turned back and looked in my direction.

“I’ll come back later and fuck you some more once Dimitri’s given me a recharge” he said. “Promise.”

With that, he turned and bolted out the door, slamming it behind him. I watched him leave, glanced out the window to see the man now lighting up a cigarette while he waited for Dane, and then I stepped away from the window and climbed back onto the bed next to Nick.

“Dimitri?” I asked.

“Horny little twerp” Nick replied. “If he’s not fucking the shit out of someone, he’ll be going all alpha power bottom somewhere.”

“He’s cute” I said.

“Yep” said Nick, “and he knows it.”

“Sounds like you don’t like him” I said.

“Nah, he’s OK really” he sighed. “I just wish he would be a bit more, I dunno…”

“A bit more what?” I eventually asked.

“Nuanced, I guess” Nick said. “I mean, we all do our own thing, pursue things our own way, but Dimitri goes through each week’s new set of tourists like a crazed predator.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, he just randomly fucks every guy he can” he said. “When Greg said earlier that we don’t get many newlyweds here, he really only meant back here at the house. The truth is, Dimitri probably ruins at least one new marriage a week, whether the guy is here with a wife or a husband.”

“You serious?” I asked.

“Yeah” he sighed. “It’s actually lucky I got to you first.”

“It is?” I said, turning to face him.

“Yeah” he said, looking back at me with a warm smile. “I think you’re one of us, and I’m glad I get to be the one to bring you in.”

We just looked at each other for a while, something of a bond forming. Not a romantic one, as I knew he and Dane loved each other, but something else that was special.

“Let’s get some rest” he eventually whispered to me. “Turn over.”

I turned onto my other side so I had my back to him, and then felt him slide his body over until he was pressed against me, his enormous chain pushing into my shoulder. He then reached down between us, and a moment later his cock was pressing into my backside. Despite the ache in there from the double penetration, I still lifted up my leg to give him better access, and he slowly pushed his cock back into my hole. Once he was fully embedded inside me I lowered my leg, and then he slid one arm under my neck and put his other one round me.

I felt safe, and I felt right. It was crazy, given I had started the day a straight man on his honeymoon, but I knew this was the way I needed my life to be from now on. Ignoring the buzzing I could hear from my silenced phone, I flexed my arse on Nick’s cock a few times, then relaxed into his protective embrace and drifted off to sleep…

• Like 20
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I woke up to the feeling of Nick slowly moving his cock in and out of me again, and I chose to just stay quiet while he gently fucked another load into me. It felt great, and more intimate than any of the sex I had experienced so far on this crazy day. His increasingly panting breath on my neck only added to the experience.

After he filled me with my umpteenth toxic load, I gripped hold of the arm round me.

“Thanks” I whispered.

“Plenty more where that came from” he breathily said into my ear.

“Not just for the load” I replied. “For everything.”

He didn’t say anything in response, instead just giving me a bit of a squeeze. He then started to pull out of me, and I turned onto my back to watch him slide off the bed. He stood up, looked down at me with a warm smile, and then padded off to the bathroom and closed the door. Moments later I could hear the shower running.

I reached over to the side table and got a cigarette out of the packet there, lighting it up to enjoy my first solo smoke in a long time. I then just lay there, looking up at the ceiling as thoughts about this day began to run through my head. It was all a bit overwhelming, but strangely nothing felt at all wrong about it, and I got none of the panic in my guts that I had done throughout my life when thoughts of men, my true feelings and so on had entered my brain. This truly was where I belonged.

I stubbed out the cigarette, the shower still going next door, and then reached for my phone. I opened it up to see a litany of messages and missed calls from Hannah, my parents, my brother, and Ben (my best man at the wedding). I looked through a few of them, and then felt a surge of confidence go through me. I opened up the group chat that had been used for my bachelor party, and typed out a message.

Guys, I’m gay. Always have been. Should never have married Hannah, and I will never forgive myself for this. But I’ve met some guys here who have shown me the life I need to live. I’m staying here with them. I’m sorry. Please tell Hannah I’m sorry. Joe

I hit Send before I got cold feet, and then turned my phone off. Only at that point did I realise I had been holding my breath the whole time, and I took a huge gulp of air as my stomach started doing somersaults.

The shower has turned off, and Nick emerged soaking wet and wearing a towel, looking somehow even hotter than he had on the beach when all this had started.

“You OK?” he asked. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Just told all the boys back home I’m gay” I said. “Freaking out a bit.”

Nick stared at me for a moment, and then went over to his phone and typed out a very quick message.

“OK” he said. “Let’s get you un-freaked.”

A minute later the door burst open and Greg came bounding into the room again, that enormous grin still plastered on his face.

“This one needs to get drunk” said Nick, pointing at me.

“Now THAT I can do!” Greg bellowed, holding his hand out to me to pull me up off the bed. “Shorts?”

Nick opened a drawer in the dresser and pulled out some navy gym shorts that he chucked at me. I duly pulled them on, and then Greg grabbed my hand and pulled me along after him out of the room. We careened down the corridor to a different set of stairs, which he practically pulled me down before leading me down another corridor that opened into a large room that had been done up as a bar lounge.

“What’s your poison?” he said, letting go of my hand and striding behind the bar.

“Vodka” I said.

“Good man” he said, giving me another grin.

While he set to preparing our drinks, I couldn’t help but take a peek through a door to the side of the bar. It turned out to be a kitchen, where two studs were busy chopping vegetables while they both seemed to be lost in their own worlds, listening to music on big noise cancelling headphones.

large.IMG_5788.webp.173326b9205328b57f5706152fa81f67.webp

I watched for a moment, and then stepped back into the lounge as Greg put two vodkas with ice on the counter, along with a couple of packets of cigarettes.

“You’ve met Zahir and Max I see” he said, lighting up a smoke.

“In the kitchen?” I replied, to which he nodded. “Can’t say I met them. They seem busy.”

“That’s how they are” Greg said, shrugging a little. “They go into their little zones while they cook up a storm in there.”

“Do they cook for everyone?” I asked, taking a seat on a bar stool and reaching for a cigarette.

“Whoever’s around” Greg replied. “The deal is, one guy who eats their food each meal then has to go join them upstairs after.” He smiled and winked at me.

“To get fucked?” I asked, blowing out smoke.

“That’s been my experience” Greg said, chuckling. “But I think sometimes they switch it up a bit.”

“Are they together?” I asked, before taking my first sip of the ice cold vodka.

“Sort of” Greg replied. “Bit hard to tell to be honest, and they keep themselves to themselves.”

“What about you?” I asked, before necking back the rest of the shot.

“What about me?” Greg said, smirking while he reached over to pour me another one.

“You got a boyfriend?” I asked. “I mean, it seems like loads of the guys here do.”

“Yeah, they do” he said, with a bit of a sigh. “We’re a lot more loved up here than people might expect.”

“But you…” I asked, after he didn’t say anymore.

“Had someone” he said, the smile drifting off his face. “But he left.”

“Oh” I said. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK” he replied, “I don’t think he was that into me anyway.”

He started to laugh at that, but I saw the first cracks in his jovial demeanour and realised that some of it was probably just be an act.

“Well, then from what I have seen so far, he was an idiot” I said. Greg looked a little startled, but then gave me a warm smile.

“Yeah?” he said.

“Yeah” I replied, smiling back at him.

We both necked our shots, and he poured us some more. We then spent a while drinking, smoking and chatting, before being joined by the guys I had seen with Nick on the beach earlier in the day, Zen and Kris. They gave me a warm welcome, saying they weren’t surprised by what they’d heard as they’d noticed me checking the three of them out earlier. They then regaled us of their exploits in the dunes with a 19 year old twink who was on holiday with his family, who was now likely to be getting spit-roasted by Bill and Hank until the sun went down.

“Just another young thing getting pregnant on holiday” said Greg, raising his glass for a cheers.

The afternoon turned into evening as we drank more, they gossiped about the guys living there, and I told my fairly dull life story. All evening I couldn’t help but gaze at Greg, who seemed to be taking every opportunity to look back at me when the other two were distracted. There was definitely something about the guy that was growing on me the longer I spent with him.

As it got properly dark outside, more guys started coming in and getting drinks, slightly overwhelming me with the sight of so many absolute studs of all races and backgrounds, united in the ‘look’ they all went for variations on. My mouth was practically watering.

large.IMG_5791.webp.18da223db45142aa81db824c8adb3f4d.webp

Eventually Nick and Dane appeared. They joined us for one drink, and then they grappled me out of the room and back up the stairs. Slightly off my face on vodka, I took whatever they had to give me all the way to dawn, at which point I passed out with Dane buried inside my cum-filled hole and Nick in turn plugging his boyfriend’s rear end. It had been one truly amazing day, and I couldn’t wait for more…

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 15
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1