Jim's Cornhole Quickie

I was about forty but still had the libido of my trade school days. I had worked at the metal fabrication plant for almost two decades. A new hire janitor named Eduardo had been hired. He was shorter than I, swarthy, twenty-five and friendly as fuck. I noticed the place looking cleaner and better than with the previous guy, a long hair hippie-like homophobe who was busted for dope and ended up getting turned-out in jail.

One afternoon Ed was cleaning the men's room when I had to take a piss. I was at the trough urinal in the brick shithouse at the back of the plant grounds inhaling my sweaty crotch odors while emptying my bladder. Ed looked at my cut almost 7" and smiled. "You like it?" I asked. He made no bones about it that he did. "You can suck it." I said. No sooner than I'd finished inviting him he was on his knees sucking it into his eager mouth and inhaling my crotch odors. His mouth was a realy nice cunt, getting me off in less than ten minutes. He sucked my load out of my dick, swallowing it while hugging my pelvis and humming in delight before sucking off of it and kissing it. "Nice mouth Ed. I'll fuck your ass next if you like." I told him. He seemed doubtful but I needed to add both of his holes to my list of conquests.

I met him after punching out and we returned to the back shithouse where he sucked my dick to hardness and left it wet with his spit. I added some grease to his spit on my dick while he dropped his pants and bent-over. I spat on his hole, stood behind him, lined-up my shot, grabbed his hips and shoved my meat up his ass. He flinched as I hilted myself. I felt good with my dick up his tight hole. I fucked him, starting a bit slowly before speeding up. He was in pain but my dick was feeling really great. I had to fuck hard and fast to get off quick in order to get to the bus stop in time to get home and meet my brother. My dirty nails started digging into his hips as I fucked Ed with gay abandon, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass with each thrust of my hips. I pounded him, feeling him flinch from the pain I put to him as I made good hard love to him up his ass. I grinned and began breathing hard as I pumped his ass. I tapped into my urges, pounded his hole harder. Soon enough my dick spurted my spunk up him in half a dozen rapid-fire spurts before I pulled almost out and slammed it home a few times before pulling out, leaving my spunk up his hole.

He turned around, knelt, praised my studmanship and how good and hard I fucked him, hugged my pelvis and sucked my dick clean. He pulled off and asked me if I had any warm beer on tap. I grinned and nodded, hoping he wouldn't let any of it leak out of his mouth between my shaft and his lips. He wrapped his lips around my dick and gulped my manly nectar. He then sucked off of my love-muscle leaving it clean and dry, kissed it and stood up. He hugged me so I hugged him back. He was respectful enough not to try kissing me on the mouth. We separated to adjust our respective clothing, and as he did so, I noticed a trace of blood from where I'd grabbed his hips.

I zipped up, headed to my locker, shucked my work shirt, put on my jacket, grabbed my lunch bucket and headed to the bus stop, getting there with a minute to spare.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1