5 loads in a single afternoon

Hello guys, first post here. To give you quick context Im a Caribbean guy in his late 20s living in Argentina. Honey Brown golden skin, long beard  5'7 and swimmers build (I played basketball my whole life) Gypsy looking some say.

The other day I woke up mad horny and had no idea why. Rolled myself one up and..went on grindr to see how the early morning was going to be. I have a heavy interracial fetish so I was planning to take as much white seed as I could even though my love for men in general wasnt gonna allow me to let any seed go to waste.

1ST LOAD: On grindr found this cute blonde Argentinian bear in his mid 20s that lived a couple blocks down from my spot (City of Buenos Aires) and we chatted for a minute, exchange a couple of nudes and he invited me to his place. 6'0 He had a square shaped muscular body with broad shoulders and back with an 15 cm dick but very thick and veiny with a pointy pink tip. Sturdy.

Sucked his pink cock for around 10 mins then he decided to flip me around letting me in all my fours. Going raw on me while complementing my body frame and skin, quite hot tbh. Seemed like he was edging for some time cause he didn't last long and came quite fast as I could feel with each pulsation as he filled me with 6 shots of warm cum.

At that point my level of hornyness skyrocketed to the top. I was horny before but you guys know what I mean. After the first load you start feeling yourself a bit more. Innevitable.

We shook hands as I walked out the door and started walking aimlessly through BA streets. It was 9 am.  Pulled out the rest from the fat joint I had from earlier and kept on walking

LOAD 2: not more than 20 blocks into my journey I received a message from another Argentinian guy in his mid 30s Slim and tall and arab looking. He had a pretty neutral face and body but a beautiful long cock. He invited me to his place and gave me like an hour long fuck before breeding me with long thick cum. Thicker than the previous guy. At this point between the high and the cum in my system I was in heaven.

LOAD 3:  Head spinning and full of cum I decide to return to my journey this time being texted by a regular fuck buddy or chongo like Argetinians say (best one of the afternoon) 6'0 White Latino looking long haired Venezuelan with swole but not ripped body, amazing ass and an massive 23 cm, curved and a can thick cock ready to hit the right spots. Theres a difference between who just loads you and who makes you crave their cum. This guy is one of those guys. Amazing fucker fucked me in every position on every corner of the house.  He bred me while on top of me while I was backing my ass up making him shoot his cum as deep as possible. After all the moaning and grunting got the load I deserved but wanted more...

4TH AND 5TH LOAD: My sluttyness at this point was uncontrollable so I decided to take the subway and head downtown (I live on the northern part of the city) to go to the best sauna in town. Got in. Asked myself a glass of wine then sit around just to watch guys pass by.  Talk to a couple of guys but everything on a friendly matter, nothing sexual. Tipsy enough I decide to go into the dark room where even though its dark you can still recognize some facial features. Soon as I walk in Im met with a french kiss ( kinda unexpected) from what it seemed an 40+ y/o 6'3 Italian guy with very fit body, shaved beard and daddy vibes. Hot.

He takes me to one of the rooms and I started sucking him like there was no tomorrow.Then he decided to flip me and starts fucking me against the mirror. The guy could fuck and had big stamina but honestly felt I could make him cum before he made me cum. Which happened as soon as I started backing my ass up once again making bim explode at least 4 shots of fresh cum.

As Im recovering from the fuck I just had and still with my ass up I could feel a face right next to mine whispering 'dont move ' with an heavy Buenos Aires accent. I had no idea who the guy behind me was and it was was he planning. I look at the Italian guy to see if he knows him but he points at me as the guy from behind its handling me bottle of golden rush telling me to take hit. At that point the mystery of the whole thing and the voice he had, had me open. So I hit the poppers and suddenly everything I was once feeling got multiplied by 50 times. And of course I let this anon guy fuck me bare and wish I could explain to you guys how good that bare cock felt as it went in. I was gone. 

Fucked this guy long enough for him to surrender and give me last load of the night. So fucking hot.

Finished the day fucking an tatted russian looking twink but was a curly haired shy chubby cub who ended up taking my load. 

Hopefully ill post more soon. Cheers

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3