On the official 1-10 hotness scale:How attractive are you? What number do you go for?

GermanFucker

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'd be somewhere between a 6.5 and a 7.5 (depends on the day). Others seem to think I'm an 8 or higher though. As for the kind of guys I'd fuck with, I'm a bit more flexible. I've gone with as low as a 4 (so far) for a load and as high as a 9 myself. I'm not that picky when it comes to getting cum.

I only go for 10's and I'm a 10. OK I am not talking about physical looks as I care more about my partner's ability to play a scene than just be hot. The guy I played with last week I had chatted with for 2 months and we both knew exactly what the other wanted. I sent my pic to him but never asked nor wanted his. That afternoon I got spanked, tied down, and fucked five times (him and 2 friends) so I would say he was clearly a 10 in my book.

• 5 years later...

Rating myself is meaningless because 1. There is no standard baseline and 2. Any other man could rate me as low as 1 or as high as 10 depending entirely on his subjective tastes. Not only that, but a man who saw me ass-up at the baths might give what he saw a high score, but drop it radically when he saw my face if he didn’t like it.

Frankly, I think I have a face made for radio, but other men consistently (and to me inexplicably) tell me I’m “handsome”, “cute”, or “a pretty boy” 🤨 I’m 52, for God’s sake. The only rationale I can think of for it is that I have a full head of hair that shows no signs of receding or thinning. (The last man who bred me, a man my age who was nearly bald, ran his fingers through my hair and said, “Look at all that hair - that’s just ridiculous.”

So I haven’t got a clue where I average out on the scale. I wince whenever I look in the mirror, but men keep fucking me, so...?

As far as who I’ll accept, that’s kind of a non-question. Half the time I never see the guy who just rutted my slit and left his load inside me in a dimly lit room, so their appearance is immaterial. I don’t turn anyone away.

I'll say I am an eight or nine.  I'm not perfect, but I try hard to be in incredible shape and be the best bottom for tops to use.  I strive for everyone to want me, but not to let everyone have me.  I'll go for a seven or higher, in my own evaluation.  Some things are negotiable, but others are not.  If you are super hot, but look or act like you are on drugs, I'm not getting with you.   For example.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I'll say I am an eight or nine.  I'm not perfect, but I try hard to be in incredible shape and be the best bottom for tops to use.  I strive for everyone to want me, but not to let everyone have me.  I'll go for a seven or higher, in my own evaluation.  Some things are negotiable, but others are not.  If you are super hot, but look or act like you are on drugs, I'm not getting with you.   For example.

You're too modest young man, a 10 for sure.

• Like 1

As a romantic pig daddy, I'd rate myself a 7 or 8 in the hotness. I've been told by younger guys I don't like my 54 years of age (almost 55) but a good 10 years younger. Hotness, IMHO, comes from confidence you have from within! OINK, rawbros!

• Like 2