Mid Atlantic Leather Weekend 2012

pigskintop

Hi men

Is anyone going to MAL 2012? I haven't been since it was moved to the larger hotel, the Hyatt Regency. I'm about 90% sure I'm heading down. I hope it is still a sexually-charged, walk around the hotel room floors for open doors and action type of weekend. If there are any parties or groups planned in the hotel or closeby, let me and all of us know. I always have high hopes that I'll cum across a new slave, but all the times I've been to IML, MAL, bear, and leather events, it still hasn't happened. The last time I was at MAL, recon had a meet and greet-Manhunt had one too at some event I attended.

Happy hunting men.

Should be a more cruisey weekend compared to last year. Last year, there were other guests (families) in the hotel. This year, it is supposed to be all MAL guests. Will be there at the host hotel. Hosting on Thursday evening, door open, me in a jock ass up, waiting for the cock and cum. Will be hosting all weekend or cruising the halls.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there - its a fun weekend. Go to the official events and actually talk to people. Some people go just to go to bars and have sex - but there can be a lot to be said for the official and formal events. Guys serious in the leather scene are pretty dedicated to the community and each other

• 11 months later...

Will be at MAL with my boy - we are two versatile pigs who love dirty, nasty pig play of all varieties. Definitely interested in any gang-bangs, bb parties, orgies, or smaller scale pig encounters with likeminded men. you can check us out on BBRTS - PigDadpigboy.