XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

14 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

@rawTOP is a web designer. He's working on an entire new site that will replace this one (which is based on off-the-shelf forum software). He doesn't get paid for this, yo.

Well now I feel bad because I didn’t know that. I would edit my comment, but I deserve the shame. 

Still, I definitely no longer like browsing the site of my mobile device. But I overreacted. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/17/2019 at 1:04 AM, Yourslave2386 said:

Harder to view for sure. And borderline unusable on a mobile device. The change is garbage. Hire a web designer to figure out a better solution.

I can think of a better solution but I'd probably get my hands slapped, but YOU can certainly copy/paste the link. It's not like you have to give head to 20 guys before accessing the content on here.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:16 PM, Yourslave2386 said:

Well now I feel bad because I didn’t know that. I would edit my comment, but I deserve the shame. 

Still, I definitely no longer like browsing the site of my mobile device. But I overreacted. 

Shame can be hot sometimes. Just sayin'

• Moderators

Another smoking hot one. I think the bottom here is actually the same one as in "Gabe gets bred..." posted recently by @NLbear, but he looks different enough with the goatee that I'm not sure. Certainly he has the same attitude and fire 🙂

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/get-ready-to-shoot-gentlemen-lots-of-it-is-cumming-42000471

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

gloryholesfbay

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/gh-sfbay-hb-surprise-42381921

Sometimes the universe just throws good things at me. I got a random message around midnight a few weeks back. The guy send me a dick pic (wow!), says he lives nearby, and asks to come over said he lived close by, and asked to come over. When he arrived he told me it was his birthday, but I was the one surprised with a package.

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/gh-sfbay-hb-returns-42382051

Although we had a great first encounter, this second encounter started off odd... HB was horny but wanted me to come to his house. Mmmmm, what about that gloryhole anon thing? He said he just didn't feel like traveling (about .5 miles away) but would come over if I sent a Lyft. So I did -- and he did.