Have you ever double fucked?

Pig Bottom

Have you ever been double fucked  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been double fucked

• Yes I have been
    • Yes I double fucked with someone else as a top
    • No

been double fucked here many times. No surprise given the canyon size of my hole. In addition to the feeling of the two cocks fucking your hole, there is the head rush of knowing you have two large erect cocks fucking you at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I was double fucked once and loved it.  My first time trying it and loved it.  It was intense, but being the bottom that I am I knew I could do it and more importantly wanted to do it.

I met the hot couple at their apartment using Gay.com.  I know I just dated myself.  LOL!  This was back before Grimdr and BBRT and all the other sex apps.  One was a cowboy type and wore the hat appropriately, or should I say it fit him well let me tell you.  Yum!

Anyway, we were having fun with a threeway in bed when one of the couple suggested and asked me if I wanted to get double penetrated.  I said yes without hesitating.  They both fucked me bareback beautifully and I was surprised at myself for taking both the first time so well.  I tell you enthusiasm can take you a very long way.

• Like 1

I have been double fucked many times. I’ve been getting DPed since early high school I love it. I have even been triple fucked and thats a great stretch for a sloppy fuckhole like mine. the guys gotta have nice big cocks for that to work. I even once had a guy shove 4 dildos in my ass together

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 1:07 AM, Leather69 said:

I have done it as a top a few times.. best position is for the the top with the shortest cock to lay back fairly close to the end of the bed.. bottom to sit on his cock and then the other top to push the bottom forward a bit and slide in... also works with a sling. Both tops cumming at the same time takes a lot of work..but.....

Enjoy! 

Let me second that. I've DP'd as a Top  and bottomed in a sling. Everything lines up real fuckin' nice.  Beanbag chairs kinda rock too.