8th Avenue Blue Store, Chelsea

• 2 weeks later...

Very hot.  I live in Boston where the only ABS is a 30 minute drive, although, on occasion, it can be worth the drive, but I get to NYC a few times a year and stay at a gay guest house in Chelsea, so I always stop by the Blue Store when I am in town.  I've gotten a few good BJs there but have never fucked anyone or, for that matter, been fucked while there, although I have been in a few other stores.

In any event, you are right.  Glory hole action is hot as it totally reduces sex down to the cock and the ass - which can add much to the experience.

So, what are the best times to go for the best action at the Blue?

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I was a cum hungry slut long before I found the Blue in Chelsea, but that store really made me into the depraved cum dump that I am today.

My favorite time was when a daddy fisted me through an open glory hole.  It was the rectangular glory hole that spanned the whole width of the booth.  He wrapped one muscular arm around my hips so I couldn't pull away, and jammed his free hand inside my hole.  

Not surprisingly my ass was soon bloody but that seemed to turn him on more as before long his raw cock was inside my bloody hole.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest Appletree

I was there last night. First time in a place like that. I lurked and watched for a while before finally stepping into a booth and taking my dick out. Someone stuck some grubby, thick fingers through the hole so I gave him my cock and took a hit of poppers. Whoever this guy was, he was one of  those human cocksucking machines - like he was genetically engineered to suck dick. I had the feeling I could have stayed there for hours enjoying myself, he was obviously in his happy place. Unfortunately, I was too tall for the hole and had to take a break. I'm just under 6'3". Does anyone else have that problem at glory holes? I tried two more booths last night (neither was as good a sucker) but had to quit both because I couldn't get comfortable for more than a minute or two at the wall.

Dunno if I'll be back soon. I love me some bareback anonymous sex, but I also don't wanna lose my health.

On 02/02/2012 at 10:09 PM, Jackfoster said:

...it was the entire experience.  The detachment from his humanity:  just a disembodied mouth and my cock protruding from the wall.  No grubby hands touching me, no 'let's cuddle' talks.  It was just the design of the experience that held me...

#Jackfoster - YOU ARE SO RIGHT ... it is just PURE SEX ... no chit-chat... no judgement ...

just pure COCK & ASS...

I LOVE PLACES LIKE THIS ... another reason why I love darkrooms :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Hey m name is Adam. I am a straight sub male that is owned by a female. She sets up meet ups for me at apartments and car dates. She also make me frequent The Blue Store in Chelsea. She wants me to suck as much cock and swallow as many loads as possible. Please text me if you're interested in a meet up. (347) 837-2549

• 2 months later...