Beautiful Boy takes POZ load from a Movie Star

A friend of mine is an actor, a very famous film actor, who recently came to New York to do a show. That's all I'll say about who he is. He's hot, and I won't tell how we met. But yes, he has fucked me and my boy. Few people know he's gay. And even fewer know he's poz. He told me this hot story the other night. He reads BreedingZone, and wanted the story posted, so I volunteered. Here's what he later emailed me to share:

There was a fan letter waiting for me when I got to the Stage Door. I rolled my eyes, and headed to my Dressing Room to get ready for the show. At the Intermission, I read the letter, and it was hot. It was from a young man who went on about how hot I was and how much he liked my movies. He went on to say the kinds of things he'd like me to do to him. I got hard, but had to be back onstage in a few minutes, so put the letter down, hiding it in my packpack in case anyone was snooping, and went back downstairs to finish the show. After the show, I showered quickly, and planned to head out of the Stage Door where my car was waiting. Of course, there were dozens of fans, mostly tween girls and their fat moms, but there was one adorable boy in the background, as if he wanted to see me but didn't want an autograph. I winked at him and hopped in the car. On the way back to my apartment, I wondered if the adorable boy was the one who wrote the letter. I wanked that night thinking about how sweet it would be to fuck that adorable boy.

The next day was horrible weather, cold and stormy, and the next night at the theater, there was another letter. I tore into it as soon as my Dressing Room door was closed, and it was. He said thanks for the wink and that it made his night. He went on about how much he would love for me to fuck his hole. Wow, this kid had balls. I stuffed my hard-on into my trousers and went downstairs to do the show. Leaving the theater, I was surprised to see only one or two soaking wet women waiting for autographs, and this boy. The women squealed, I posed for a photo or two, and they were on their way. I smiled at the boy and said, “Hop in. It's raining cats and dogs. I'll give you a lift.” He grinned from ear to ear and hopped in. I asked where to, and he said, “Your place.” I was getting harder by the second, and told the driver to take me home. I didn't want the driver to see anything that the tabloids would get a hold of, so I kept my hands to myself and didn't say much to the boy.

As soon as we were in my door, my tongue was probing his mouth in a deep kiss. He went for my cock, and I brushed his hand away. I said, “Listen, I will eat your ass, I'll suck your cock, but you shouldn't go near my dick. I'm a leaker, and my precum is, er... toxic.” He looked confused and asked, “What, like acid or something?” He was so naïve. “No, like HIV.” His face blanched. He stuttered for a second and said, “Oh. I don't mind. Besides, this is a once in a lifetime dream come true for me. I want all of you. ALL of you.” I had warned him and he wanted to go further, so I let him.

I was worried that this kid would go to the press, so I made sure he left his bag in the hall, and undressed him. No cameras to record what was about to happen.

Within minutes, I was nude, laying on my bed, as this beautiful boy worshipped my chest and cock. He deep throated me until I was on the verge of letting lose a ******* of toxic cum. I pulled him off and spun him around so he was sitting on my face. I ate his sweet fuzzy hole for a few minutes before working in one then three fingers. He was primed and ready, so I pushed his body off my face and turned him around again so he was facing me. Laying on my back, he reached behind and guided my dripping cock to his quivering hole. It had been a long time since I'd fucked anyone that I thought I was going to shoot off before even inside him. His velvety hole sunk further and further down my shaft until I was completely inside him. He rode me slowly and gently, with his spongy uncut dick flopping all over as he bounced up and down. I reached for it and it got harder and harder as he rode me. He began cumming, not shooting, but oozing white jizz out of his cock and all over my hand. I scooped it up, and wiped it in the base of my cock, adding natural lube to his hole.

I asked him if he was sure he wanted my load, and he smiled, genuinely saying, “It's all I ever wanted.” I let loose and fired ropes of cum into his hole. He laid back and started fingering his cummy hole, opening it up wide so our mixed loads came oozing out.

He stayed for the night. I didn't see him again and there were no more letters backstage.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 2/27/2012 at 8:29 AM, 1981virginia said:

He rode me slowly and gently, with his spongy uncut dick flopping all over as he bounced up and down. I reached for it and it got harder and harder as he rode me. He began cumming, not shooting, but oozing white jizz out of his cock and all over my hand. I scooped it up, and wiped it in the base of my cock, adding natural lube to his hole.

Star lube.