I really wish that I was Zach in this story and wished it had really happened. I think about being a scared little bottom pussy boy all the time. don't want the disease really but I want that hard cock. and honestly if I had the choice between a cock with a condom or a raw cock with whatever disease I would take that raw cock.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This post must be one of the hottest poz posts i have ever read on here  got this story in my bookmarks on my tablet and when i'm jacking off and unable to come i read this story and half way thou mi will shot a good load of poz cum and yes daddy knows best  

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 6/2/2012 at 11:28 PM, POZBBPervNPDX said:

I love that daddy's breed their sons. my daddy was not poz but he arranged a conversion event for me at 21 yo. He paid 3 poz men who were in the last stages of the disease to gang fuck me. Each of those beautiful men deposited 3 loads each of their toxic and lethal cum into my battered and bleeding hole. My father was very pleased and kept whispering the most twisted and sick shit in my my ears. i kissed and licked the mens lesions and sores and thanked them gratefully for giving me AIDS and that i looked forward to following them into death. Since then I have pozzed more than i can count ALL ages and my own offspring...i love my aids...

@POZBBPervNPDX Help us understand the mindsets of your daddy and the young 21 year old you. Your DADDY was NOT poz. Why did he want you to be poz? and why at age 21 with a negative daddy would you want to be pozed by end stage AIDS men? 

On 4/5/2022 at 1:32 PM, oyakoslamers said:

@POZBBPervNPDX Help us understand the mindsets of your daddy and the young 21 year old you. Your DADDY was NOT poz. Why did he want you to be poz? and why at age 21 with a negative daddy would you want to be pozed by end stage AIDS men? 

You might note that the comment you're asking about was posted almost ten years ago. It's in the Fiction section, meaning it's probably wanking/fapping/JO material, and he last visited this site in 2014, by which time he had made a grand total of seven posts.

• Downvote 1