anyone ever lend out your fuck bud when your busy?

latin69

Been busy as of late and havent had much time to play and the fuck bud has been asking me to meetup with no success, so I am attempting to set him up with another fuck bud I have played with in the past. The current fud is a complete pussy bottom who will do just about anything you ask and the other is a vert top who has topped my ass a few times in the past...

I was wondering, has anyone out there been lent out or has lent out their fuckbud ? How has it worked out for both parties? Any idea on making it more fun? It gets me horny thinking someone else is using that mouth and ass after I used it and referred it :grin:

Its sort of matchmaking. Yeah Ive done it a couple of times for bottoms whove begged me to fuck them and I didnt have the time. I know a few tops or versatile men. Ive asked the top and Ive asked the bottom to look at each other profiles and talk to each other if theyre interested. They hooked up and it was decent sex. I have this rouster of bottoms whom I fuck on a reg basis (regulars are my preference) and they trust my judgement if I happen to refer them to someone else.