Are you a Sigma male ?  😀

Carlos1881

A sigma male aka the lone wolf is a confident, self-reliant, charming, mysterious, and introverted man. 

He’s not ready to commit to anyone and only has a few friends in his life.

He’s almost the same as an alpha male but he doesn’t have a pack following him. He loves risks and adventures and is a self-aware man

Does this sound like you ? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts 

Have a great week Carlos 😀

• Like 1

I was discussing this with a fwb the other day and I didn't know what a sigma was but realised it fits me. I'm definitely not an alpha, but I'm not a beta either. I dream of being used and subjugated by men and whored out and trashed, but I always seem to be the dominant one in the scenarios and I always seem to organise things and do things on my own rather than being led or leading others. Maybe it's because I've not been dominated properly yet... 😈

• Like 1

Interesting, I definitely vibe with this a bit as I walk to the beat of my own drum and never was one to follow others. But also love dick in my ass 😋😈

While I see some tendencies I’m also a bit too communal to be a sigma. I guess I’m a wannabe alpha that actually loves being subjugated by him but he won’t have an easy time with it 🐽😈

• Upvote 1

I think my only beef with this kind of twaddle is that inevitably it leads to (a) discussions/debates about whether X person is a "real" sigma male and (b) fracturing the categories even further as people identify yet another cluster of characteristics that they want to name.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Kind of reads like a Zodiac sign scenario to me.  I mean, sure, some of these things may apply to an individual, even just one.  Does that make them all Sigma males??🤔.

Not sure I buy into all of this........it can be applied to many men, at least in part.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 10:20 PM, BritishCumdump said:

I was discussing this with a fwb the other day and I didn't know what a sigma was but realised it fits me. I'm definitely not an alpha, but I'm not a beta either. I dream of being used and subjugated by men and whored out and trashed, but I always seem to be the dominant one in the scenarios and I always seem to organise things and do things on my own rather than being led or leading others. Maybe it's because I've not been dominated properly yet... 😈

It sounds like the phrase "topping from the bottom" 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2