What is the Best Way to be a Slut/Whore ?

All the above.  Apps, doublist, Craigs list, cruising.

Slut is more a state of mind I guess.

I call myself a slut because I do anonymous sex.  Don't care who, what color, what size, how old.(legal of course) or anything else.  But Even when I see the persons, I don't care.

• Upvote 1

doing whatever it takes to get fucked up the ass bareback by as many males as possible. plus you gotta be hot. letting the world know you are a cocksucking faggot and a super slutty bareback gangbang cumdumpster bottom who lets anyone fuck you raw and blow load after load up your ass no matter what their age, race, sexuality, looks, cocksure, status or anything else. going to cruising spots so regularly that horny men know to follow you when they see you cause they know you’re about to strip naked and take all loads, going to bathhouses regularly and being available to take anonymous loads from strangers for 8 hours at a time. finding men who are willing to pass you around and whore you out, posting cumdump ads online, finding boyfriends that want to see a ton of strangers, ugly trolls and old men breed you, dressing like an obvious bareback faggot bottom just to show off what an easy fuck you are, taking loads in public, in private, indoors, outdoors. gotta have no standards, no shame, no pride, no sexual self respect, and love being treated like a trashy whore.fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.8dcbb84cf3c63810c8219a86ccbf5a2d.jpeg

5 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

doing whatever it takes to get fucked up the ass bareback by as many males as possible. plus you gotta be hot. letting the world know you are a cocksucking faggot and a super slutty bareback gangbang cumdumpster bottom who lets anyone fuck you raw and blow load after load up your ass no matter what their age, race, sexuality, looks, cocksure, status or anything else. going to cruising spots so regularly that horny men know to follow you when they see you cause they know you’re about to strip naked and take all loads, going to bathhouses regularly and being available to take anonymous loads from strangers for 8 hours at a time. finding men who are willing to pass you around and whore you out, posting cumdump ads online, finding boyfriends that want to see a ton of strangers, ugly trolls and old men breed you, dressing like an obvious bareback faggot bottom just to show off what an easy fuck you are, taking loads in public, in private, indoors, outdoors. gotta have no standards, no shame, no pride, no sexual self respect, and love being treated like a trashy whore.fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.8dcbb84cf3c63810c8219a86ccbf5a2d.jpeg

Gotta make this my new profile description

• Like 1