Best poppers brand

tnpig92

Ive worked in two SF sex shops so heres what I've learned:

Well JJ (jungle juice) Platinum and JJ Plus are smooth but weak!

Med-Weak JJ Max, this is the smoothest

Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Iron horse Blue Boy, Id place somewhere in the middle

RUSH has to be the dead middle though- well balanced between effect and after effect

Now if you want Med-Strong Id go JJ Gold or JJ Black

THE BEST ON THE MARKET- JJ Plat Black or ENGLISH LEATHER CLEANER (White Label), Super Rush or ENGLISH LEATHER CLEANER (Gold Label) (gold is slightly weaker than the white)

Now My Personal Favorite is the English White Label, but they only make it in large bottles, if I can only afford/carry a small bottle Id say Super Rush, but Ive noticed Super Rush goes stale a little quicker

Edited by justabitnastycub

Rush gives me the worst headaches I've ever had. I've found that Amsterdam is nice and smooth but doesn't pack much punch.

I stick with the Jungle Juice Platinum Black when I can find it; it works the longest for me. In a pinch I'll use whatever's kicking around as long as it's not Rush :)

The English white label lasts in the bottle, especially if kept in the freezer in between uses, but the best I've ever used come from www.Minotaursf.com, which are only available via mail order. If not actual amyl, they are damn close, but because they are so volatile, a bottle only lasts a couple of days after opening. Amazingly smooth, never a headache, and a nice high - more of a wave than a rush.

I just tried a bottle of Jungle Juice platinum black. i have to admit it is great. It is strong, smooth and lasts a long time. It made me really horny and opened my hole up wide. A fuck bud who's got a very thick cock eased it in my hole with one thrust. This stuff is the best.

I have to say, Rush is okay, Jungle Juice does in a pinch, JJ Platinum a lot better, and Amsterdam is probably the best of the bunch - but haven't tried the others listed above.

There used to be a brand that was in a blue bottle that smelled differently and was tremendously powerful. Didn't smell like normal jungle juice. Anyone have a clue what that was and if it is still avail?

• 2 months later...
Ive worked in two SF sex shops so heres what I've learned:

Well JJ (jungle juice) Platinum and JJ Plus are smooth but weak!

Med-Weak JJ Max, this is the smoothest

Amsterdam, Pig Sweat, Iron horse Blue Boy, Id place somewhere in the middle

RUSH has to be the dead middle though- well balanced between effect and after effect

Now if you want Med-Strong Id go JJ Gold or JJ Black

THE BEST ON THE MARKET- JJ Plat Black or ENGLISH LEATHER CLEANER (White Label), Super Rush or ENGLISH LEATHER CLEANER (Gold Label) (gold is slightly weaker than the white)

Now My Personal Favorite is the English White Label, but they only make it in large bottles, if I can only afford/carry a small bottle Id say Super Rush, but Ive noticed Super Rush goes stale a little quicker

Hi, i am in UK, where can i purchase English White label or JJ platinum Black? can it be online too?