Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

• 5 months later...

My wife has no idea l am bi, let alone let guys BB me, l haven't been bred fully for over several yrs, well not if you don't count presume, l have taken a couple of loads I from sucking cock but have spat it out, l want to be bred in my boy pussy but l am afraid of bugs.

I only go bare with my bf at the moment. We both fuck other guys and sometimes do so together but for now we always use condoms with other parties. Who knows if that will change in the future. At the very least I think I'd like for us to dispense with condoms for some of the guys we both know, both fuck and sometimes have threesomes with (which is only two guys right now, but hey we have a lifetime to make new friends)

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

id love to have a top bf who chose other tops to breed me and add his loads to the mix...... id never do bb with other guys in any relationship unless a bf picked guys he liked to fill my hole.......i dont see a prob with it if youre both open and honest about it - granted its not for everyone but i rekon id have a very very very long relationship with someone who thought like me.......ive had monogamous r/ships most of my life - last one 14 yrs.....id like next one to last forever with an open minded top who got off seeing my hole leaking his and others loads..

Guest hairybud84

Bf loves sharing me with others, or hearing stories of my bare fun (or sometimes texting him pictures). For a long time, I would only do bare with him. But he started seeing how big my bare obsession was, seeing all the TIM videos I had and seeing a couple chat convos with other men. It really turned him on, so we made the plunge and he's helping me fulfill my fantasy of being a raw cumslut.

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Read1 said:

xxbjn2, I wish I had a young bb bf for keeps to go cruising for cock and ass! You're so lucky! OINK!

Thanks read, we don't go cruising together though, do our own thing. I whore out my hole on my own.

• Upvote 1