Stay Away from Diego!

• 2 years later...

Some other guys hear Nicks rude comments toward Diego so they confront him in the bathroom, hold him down and each one takes a turn on Nicks neg ass. All in all there are about 6 guys each of them filling Nicks ass with there poz seed. When they are done Nick is left on the floor in tears, his ass filled and leaking cum and blood. In embarrassment Nick leaves the bathhouse afraid to say anything. About 4 weeks later he comes down with the fuck flu. He's now poz..

Edited by PozCubBtm

That's funny about the suggested second chapter.  I went a completely different direction in my mind.  I figured that Nick was setting Martin up for Diego because Nick was one of the guys Diego had already fucked.  Nick was setting up Martin as a favor to Diego, who promised to breed him again to thank him for delivering his ex to him.  In fact, maybe Nick isn't poz at all, just posing as poz because Nick knew that Martin would go for the (pardon the expression) forbidden fruit.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I do not see this story as necessarily having anything to do with bugchasing. If Diego really is undetectable, then this actually is pretty safe sex. Martin can probably take as many loads as he wants from his guy.

• Upvote 1

That's funny about the suggested second chapter.  I went a completely different direction in my mind.  I figured that Nick was setting Martin up for Diego because Nick was one of the guys Diego had already fucked.  Nick was setting up Martin as a favor to Diego, who promised to breed him again to thank him for delivering his ex to him.  In fact, maybe Nick isn't poz at all, just posing as poz because Nick knew that Martin would go for the (pardon the expression) forbidden fruit.

I was thinking the exact same thing

• Moderators

I do not see this story as necessarily having anything to do with bugchasing. If Diego really is undetectable, then this actually is pretty safe sex. Martin can probably take as many loads as he wants from his guy.

I am pretty sure the bit about Diego being undetectable was edited into the story later. I don't remember that being there originally. Orlandoneg was always pretty intent about actually gifting/chasing in his stories. I miss his writing; I wish he would come back. 

• Like 1