Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

• 1 year later...

Short answer, Yes. 

Obviously it depends on situation: being fucked in a dark room on my fours, with a line-up of men waiting to sample my hole it and a dick in my mouth, kissing is not on priority list. A gloryhole is a kiss-free zone so me not the biggest fan; same for fuckboxes, although it depends on the set-up and situation. 

At the end of the day, given the opportunity to kiss or not, I will always go for the kiss. 

• Like 1

Kissing on the lips? There has to be visual, or some other connected attraction beyond the surface.  

But, kissing other parts of the body? i have a FB of four years Who kissed my back, neck and shoulders while fucking me and it drives me absolutely wild, puts me deep into subspace for some reason.  Within the last year or so, He's really gotten into me giving Him oral as foreplay and turns out He loves when i kiss Him too. Thighs, cock, balls, back, ass... i'll spread His beautiful ass and kiss His hole too. He's not very vocal when He Tops, but just the opposite when i'm giving Him oral. He is normally all sex and lust, but when i am kissing Him, He gets more open and vulnerable. Regardless, He obviously loves it and i love the deepened effect it has on our bonding... it's a little magical. But i don't view kissing as routine or just physical, i want it to further open and affect, deepen our lust.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

Short answer, Yes. 

Obviously it depends on situation: being fucked in a dark room on my fours, with a line-up of men waiting to sample my hole it and a dick in my mouth, kissing is not on priority list. A gloryhole is a kiss-free zone so me not the biggest fan; same for fuckboxes, although it depends on the set-up and situation. 

At the end of the day, given the opportunity to kiss or not, I will always go for the kiss. 

same here, depends on the situation.....  woof

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

Now, @scotty9, if I ever find myself in the same room with you, kissing will be involved 😈

thanks man, I do love to kiss....   makes me hornier.....  😊

On 6/13/2012 at 12:56 AM, Fickloch said:

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not really into kissing during casual hook ups. I will rarely deny somebody it if they really want to kiss me (only if I really don't like his mouth or something ), but it doesn't really interest me. I guess the reason is because it seems a bit feminine and boring. If I wanted to sit around making out and spooning and cuddling and all that sissy shit, I would be straight. Would you like some flowers after you cum in my mouth too?? I am attracted to men, and men are aggressive and MASCULINE. Kissing is just not part of that picture. Thats just me though.

It's no big deal if a guy doesn't want to kiss you is it?

Most of the time I do not kiss. I keep the kissing reserved for those there is another level of connection with. Kissing does add another level of excitiment with the guy.

Otherwise they can kiss and lick anyplace they want. Especially my hole......

On 4/16/2023 at 1:08 AM, Rillion said:

I enjoy kissing, unless the boy is a smoker, than I'll pass.

There was a time, in another life (I was 18 years old - young, dumb, etc,) when there was a heavy smoker who taught me the finer points of ass eating, getting fucked, and even douching (something Dad neglected to teach me), and one of the things was frenching, and boy did he taste of Benson and Hedges. But it added to the sleaze. I am fucking good at kissing, as several people have let me know. So, KISSING is MEGA important. In fact, for me, it's a deal breaker. If I wanna fuck, I wanna kiss, If someone doesn't wanna kiss, I will leave in an instant. I would rather have a great kisser but only okay at giving head, than someone who is fabulous at giving head but not into kissing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1