Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

Guest takingdeepanal
52 minutes ago, find91 said:

for the bad breath at the glory hole you could of put a tictac on your dick. Subtle yet effective

Apparently, Tom Jones used to soak the affected member in mouthwash. 

Love kissing! A truly great kisser can get me to do just about anything .... I was flogged and marked for the first time by a great kisser. Another introduced me to the progressive use of dildos until the final thing he put up my cum filled ass was his fist. When i was young one guy kept me as his boi for four days, whoring me out to tons of guys. That was the first time i discovered how much kissing turned me on.

• 4 weeks later...

When I meet a guy for sex, whether spontaneous in his home, it starts with him putting his hand under my skirt and into my panties to massage my genitals, sometimes he expects me to accept his cock in my mouth, just to stiffen it up, not to cum (that comes later), then there is a lot of stroking, I hold his body closely and we start kissing on the mouth, our tongues rubbing passionately. By then we are both really horney and ready for immediate sex, no questions asked, we just do it. He pulls my panties down, penetrates my hole with his stiff unprotected cock, fucks me as hard as he wants and cums inside me. I squeeze my muscle to get the last drop of his precious cum into my hole, he withdraws, abandoning me like a used prostitute to enjoy feeling his cum inside me.

Kissing on the mouth is clearly important as part of the fireplay to make things happen.

When I am with another trans feminine girl, there is much more kissing, all over and on the mouth and it continues after sex too. It is much more passionate and lasts for longer, but that is just how trans girls are when playing with each other, there is more feeling and romance about it all.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:11 PM, 408curious said:

No kissing for me.

Other than my craving for domination and my bottomy nature, I'm not into dudes at all.  For guys like me, kissing is like rape.

This fascinates me.

i'm not opposed to kissing, in fact i love it. Anyone can fuck and breed me, and it's not just sex with me either, i often can feel real affection for a hook up. But kissing takes some different kind of chemistry that i have a hard time articulating.  

my first wet dream of a guy was when i was in high school. i had this dream of a sweet guy who i barely knew, only in passing (ironically "Randy Lay" was his name lol). In the dream he came up to me looking into my eyes and gave me a warm, sweet kiss.  i woke up wet.   

i can't count the number of cocks i have taken, but i've only kissed about 15 guys in my life.  i think it's really strange that it has such an emotional effect.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 1:11 AM, 408curious said:

No kissing for me.

Other than my craving for domination and my bottomy nature, I'm not into dudes at all.  For guys like me, kissing is like rape.

I used to feel the same way. Used to think i was straight. But the more men I’ve been with and the more I’ve accepted that I’m a beta-fag. I’ve learned that I don’t really have a say in the matter. If the guy topping me wants to kiss I will oblige. I’ve actually started to love it. The sloppier the better. 

• Like 2

Inwas in a sauna once with a bloke kneeling in front of me sucking my cock. At the time a guy slid his dick up my cummy arse, both doing this at the same time. I had poppers, it was great, but seriously,when a bloke came in and started kissing me deep, i instantly was more turned on and came buckets down the gobblers throat. The kissing did make a difference tbh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1