Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

If it’s an anonymous pump and dump, probably not going to be much or any kissing. Otherwise, yes definitely there will be kissing. I love it when I’m getting fucked and start to cum and the top kisses me while I’m cumming.

I find it strange when guys kiss me as they are taking their turn fucking my sloppy cumfilled fuckhole while I lay in the bathhouse sling with anonymous stranger after stranger dumping poz loads in me. usually guys just fuck me like bathhouse trash.most guys don't even speak to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends. 

i'm sensitive to smells, so if a guy has bad breath, i'm dead in the water. That's actually true in general, i've had guys present their mouth at a glory hole and it smells like something died in there and wouldn't put my penis in that lol. 

Having said that, kissing is really intimate to me (and many others it would seem). Not unlike getting fucked, i can tell when a guy is connected (or not), to what He is doing. If it's mechanical, it does nothing. If it's forced, i close up.  If He knows His power and is plying it knowingly, not over trying, expressing His passion and desire, my eyes will roll up in my head and i'll swoon. Fuck, i hate how girly that sounds, but fuck if it isn't true lol.  And if i am on my stomach and a Top is fucking me and He kisses my shoulder, neck or ear, i will pretty much cream right then and there. i'll shudder and my pussy (and at that point it's a pussy) will contract and push into Him involuntarily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Depends. 

i'm sensitive to smells, so if a guy has bad breath, i'm dead in the water. That's actually true in general, i've had guys present their mouth at a glory hole and it smells like something died in there and wouldn't put my penis in that lol. 

Having said that, kissing is really intimate to me (and many others it would seem). Not unlike getting fucked, i can tell when a guy is connected (or not), to what He is doing. If it's mechanical, it does nothing. If it's forced, i close up.  If He knows His power and is plying it knowingly, not over trying, expressing His passion and desire, my eyes will roll up in my head and i'll swoon. Fuck, i hate how girly that sounds, but fuck if it isn't true lol.  And if i am on my stomach and a Top is fucking me and He kisses my shoulder, neck or ear, i will pretty much cream right then and there. i'll shudder and my pussy (and at that point it's a pussy) will contract and push into Him involuntarily. 

for the bad breath at the glory hole you could of put a tictac on your dick. Subtle yet effective

• Like 1
  • Haha 1