Proving Ourselves

Coming of age, or more correctly cumming of age, simply meant us Tops being man enough to successfully get our rocks off in a bottom's ass and mouth. Proving ourselves meant we had to get hard, copulate and ejaculate in a male's ass and mouth. Fucking a broad was a given and considered little more than masturbating since everybody did it but not as many were man enough to use a male the way we men use women. My uncle used the two-step process starting with fucking a woman although most guys had first fucked broads at high school age. I myself fucked my first one in college.

At the young age of eighteen I proved myself courtesy of my uncle who had taken me to a whorehouse where I fucked one of the whores and came in her. She was looser than the broads I fucked in college but better at sucking us men off. My uncle asked me how it went after we had fucked our respective whores so I told him it was a decent fuck and that she gave better head.

On the bus home we talked about the fucks.

"She was looser than the bimbos I had but sucked better cock, got me off and swallowed my jizz." I told him, proud that I'd used her mouth that good.

He then asked me if I thought of fucking a male ass and using a male mouth.

"I've heard of it and want to try it." I replied.

"Well, good, we can set up a date. The whorehouse fag's out sick but I know a good homo who'll make your dick feel really great." he said and gave an errant nail a biting, spitting it out the window.

The next Saturday afternoon was spent at Mikey's apartment. Mikey was a typical guy his age at the time. At 21 he looked like a titless women with his long bleached hair, long nails, no facial hair and loved to sexually please men. My uncle had already told me the ground rules which included only kissing a fellow Top. During the week he had explained Top, versatile and bottom and the details of each ranging from looks, appearance, behavior and sex skills. The basics were that we Tops are the most masculine and a good Top had shorter hair, some kind of facial hair, wore masculine glasses, preferred to be on the heavy side and bit or clipped his nails to the nubs or at least had as much dirt under them as the average truck mechanic.

We possessed normal manly traits, skills and behavior of any other men and were in fact more masculine than the average heterosexual male. Bottoms were much like Mikey with the clean long nails, long hair(bleached optional), no facial hair, preferred being slender, lacked mechanical skills unless they were like Mikey but still looked and acted like average long haired heterosexual males. Most bottoms preferred contact lenses to glasses because it meant not having to take glasses off to keep them from getting smeared when sucking and rimming. Those who wore glasses tended to prefer unisex styles. There were exceptions to that rule as exemplefied by married bisexual bottom Patrick who was forty, sported short dark red hair, nails clipped or bitten to th quick but not deep like my uncle's and soon to be mine. Versatiles were between those perameters and often you couldnt tell.

We arrived at Mikey's after lunch and were greeted by him at the door. He hugged us each in turn after we shook hands when my uncle introduced us. Mikey's hand was a cross between a woman's in looks but he had a strong grip from his warehouse job.

"Pleased to meet you stud." he gushed looking more at my crotch then my face.

"Pleased to meat you too." I replied looking at his mouth.

We men settled on the sofa while Mikey got him a beer and me a rootbeer. Mikey took a seat on a chair opposite us and we shot the shit and discussed what we'd do. Mikey was one of those who couldnt rim nor suck a dick that had been up an ass without the dick being washed first because he was suceptable to infections so we would do the oral first and then after I reloaded I'd pump my second load up his ass.

After we finished our drinks we retired to Mikey's bedroom where we stripped and lay our clothes on top of his dresser. My uncle and I stood stood side by side while Mikey sucked on our cocks. Since I was cut it took longer for me to cum than a classmate in the college I'd later meet. I stood tall and proud of being the man in a sex act getting my cock sucked by a "man". Mikey did an excellent job sucking my dick, keeping maximum contact with the insides of his mouth while also keeping his teeth off my meat as he held my hips and gave me a good basic blowjob.

Fifteen minutes later Mikey's skilled mouth and head brought me to orgasm as my knees shook and he and my uncle supported me and I proudly ejaculated in his man-pleasing mouth. The fairy sucked it out of my cock and swallowed it. Mikey's mouth was the superior oral cunt. The 25 year old whore I fucked at the brothel the week before had done a good job but Mikey still sucked better as well as kissed our cocks and scrotums both before and after sucking us men off.

After finishing me he turned to my uncle and gave him his BJ. Both man and cocksucker did their parts flawlessly with my uncle giving Mikey his reward in less than twenty minutes.

I took about half an hour to reload so we had another ten minutes before I'd be ready but thn again getting my cock sucked by an expert felt good so I let Mikey suck it. I did start getting hard and enjoyed my feeling of superiority over Mikey who loved his place pleasing us men.

Once I was hard I was ready to fuck Mikey's ass. I had read about oral and anal sex and that getting fucked could be a pain in the ass but that a nice tight hole was so good around our dicks especially for us cut men. I had also read about a man who said that the more pain he put to an asshole he fucked the better he and his dick felt and the better feeling his orgasm was. I knew Mikey was past that, having had his ass cherry broken when he was eighteen.

Mikey left my dick wet with spit and kissed it, then then took his place on the bed, laying on his stomach spreading his legs while I greased-up my meat. My uncle spat on Mikey's asshole and told me to spit on it too. I spat and then mounted the poof, settling myself in position and lining up my shot. I put my dick to the asshole's sphincter and let my weight drive it into him.

Mikey's ass was a nice smooth love tunnel made for getting fucked. He barely flinched as I entered him and hilted myself inside him and lay on his back. I could tell he liked getting fucked more than any broad did. I flexed my love muscle in his snug hole and fucked him. I pistonned my dick in his hole enjoying the tightness and how good I felt using Mikey like he's a woman, proving myself superior to him. I fucked that asshole harder and faster, enjoying the feeling more as I fucked him like I was fucking the whore, but it was even better because Mikey wasnt collecting any money for it like the whore did. As a matter of fact my uncle had told me on the way home from the brothel that masculine men shouldnt have to pay for a piece of ass(or a BJ) and that a good hole will please a man out of duty and the joy of pleasing us men and our penises.

Mikey's ass seemed the perfect tightness for my dick giving me the hole I always needed. I fucked the queen faster and then harder going for my urges and got them, letting my hips take over jack-hammering my dick in the hole resulting in my dick blasting my load up it in ultimate pleasure so that I had to stop and hilt myself as i pumped eight or nine rapid-fire spurts into him before resuming fucking until I was spent.

I lay on and in Mikey who told me I was a great stud, especially for a rookie stud. I pulled almost out and let my weight drop me back onto him, ramming my dick back up his hole with a plop and slap.

"Good job stud. I'm proud of you, you fucked that cunt good." my uncle told me as I withdrew and he helped me up and took his turn.

My uncle was a good stud, shoving his dick right up Mikey's ass and filling him with no more thought than filling a bucket of water in the back yard. Like me, he thrust with no regard to how Mikey would feel as he took his pleasure putting it to him. I had fucked similarly so I enjoyed how good my dick felt in the hole. Ten minutes later the man hilted himself in the asshole and pumped his load up it.

"Great fuck Uncle. You know how to fuck those cunts." I praised him.

A few more thrusts and he pulled out.

I had proven my manhood in Mikey and my uncle had had another piece of him.

We went to the bathroom where Mikey carefully washed our dicks until they were clean enough for him to suck, then he sucked on my uncle's cock. The man pissed while Mikey drank it. I did the same when Mikey sucked mine, to the praise of my uncle.

After drying off we got dressed and left.

Mikey was a good piece of ass as well as a good cocksucker. Several other men at the plant fucked his holes regularly as well as did watersports and oral foot fetish.

My uncle told me there was more to sex besides fucking ass and mouth including but not limited to rimjobs, watersports, oral foot fetish and more.

My uncle would later introduce me to more bottoms and versatiles whom we'd fuck.

My uncle's and my masculinity and Mikey's lack thereof were in proper perspective in that we masculine Tops fucked the masculinity-lacking Mikey's holes.

Edited by Tailgunner