The Gold Wedding Ring and Bareback Cock

DarkroomTaker

Just 2 Questions i am throwing out here.

Does it turn you on more when the guy who is fucking you or you fucking him is wearing the shiny gold wedding ring? or does it not interest you?

Do you find Married men less bothered about wearing Rubbers when fucking or being fucked ?

Most guys who drop into the slutty sauna that i frequent: majority don't even wear or ask for rubbers and are like Cock Hungry!

Whats your thoughts/experience?

1. I fucking love married guys! I think they usually fuck harder and rougher because they're hornier cos they don't get as much fun as they want.

2. They usually take more precautions, but not all of them.........

Once had regular fun with a married guy in his actual house. Fucked me in his bed after his wife had headed to work (and we fucked in the kitchen and his kids room too). He was amazing, but he always fucked safe

On the rare occasions I've noticed a wedding band, the thought the guy is cheating on his wife is an interesting twist. To the best of my recollections, none of those I've encountered have been any more concerned about safe sex than gay guys, so yes, the thought he could take an extra something home to his wife is an additional, (admittedly perverse) twist.

i don't have many standards; that's one of my few. basically, i've been cheated on and i do not care to participate in making anyone feel the way it made me feel.

also, i don't care to share myself with men whose word is meaningless.

• Upvote 2

i don't have many standards; that's one of my few. basically, i've been cheated on and i do not care to participate in making anyone feel the way it made me feel.

I really respect this stance and think it is commendable. I think rawfucking should be a free choice and I am concerned that when people are not in open relationships and have not negociated risks and boundaries as most straight married people have not, then it is really unfair on his wife. It could be devastating for her.

• Upvote 2

I understand, Einathens, and concur. Your standard may well result in foregoing liaisons where the man's spouse is indifferent to philandering, but absent a way of weeding-out such instances, good call.

i've had variations on this conversation three times in the last 7 days, most recently half an hour ago.

him: your profile is so hot! i'm gonna be in athens on business and i need your big fat cock shooting its load up my ass...

me: did you not read the part in my hot profile where it says i don't have sex with married men?

him: don't you judge me!

me: then don't make it so easy.

• Upvote 1

Einathens, I agree with hotload84, well stated. I'm curious if you'd fuck a gay partnered guy when you know he's cheating? When I was married I only cheated once and that lead to divorce because I wanted to be with guys only. Now I have a man but we both like hookups and tricks and we don't tell each other about all of them. so "cheating" doesn't feel like cheating, its secret and a guilty pleasure and it adds to our relationship

• Upvote 1

my profiles say 'i do not have sex with married, boyfriended, closeted, downlow, bisexual or straight-identified men.'

i think that's perfectly clear, but it seems like a lot of guys feel it's open for interpretation, or that i mean except for them.

i will upon very rare occasion sleep with a couple together, but not individually, even with the other partner's blessing.

• Upvote 1