I Took a Load Outdoors

I was home alone on Friday night, and on-line, which is very rare, when I received a YM from a guy with whom I had chatted, but we had never been able to work-out the timing to meet-up. He suggested we get together, saying he was in the mood to top, but wanted to try it outside. Now, it was dark, I was horny, and he said he had no neighbors within site, so next thing I know I was in the bathroom making sure I was clean, wondering how it would feel to get fucked in the great outdoors. I lubed my ass a little because he said he didn't want to ruin our meeting with preparation.

Ten minutes later I drove down his driveway and found him waiting outside his house, naked. I pulled off my shorts in the car so when I got out of my car, I also was naked. I had a brought a blanket which I spread over the car hood before he even reached me. He was already hard when we approached one another. I put my hand around his cock while he groped my butt and we kissed for a minute. Then he urged me to my knees where I sucked him good and deep, then stood and bent over the car hood. He walked up behind me, wiped his cock around my hole a few times, and pushed hard. His cock was pretty thick and although I had lubed myself, his shaft was dry and I thought he tore me a new one. I didn't move or pull away, I took what I was there to take. He fucked me great and just about the time my ass was getting really sore, he lunged forward and I could feel his dick pulsing in me and I knew I was being bred, just as he had promised.

He went inside and I took my sore ass home, his load dripping in my shorts, and a huge load it was.

Edited by Hotload84

Outdoor sex is great. I often play out in my backyard which is private and with warm weather most all the time makes a perfect place to get bred or breed a hot ass. Daytime or nighttime, both are great...although fucking by moonlight is very romantic.

• 11 months later...

I've always enjoyed fucking outdoors. I've taken loads in the big regional park here many times. My once bad experience was on Isle of Palms near Charleston. The guy I was seeing at the time had a house on the island. He suggested we go out at night and fuck in the dunes. How well I remember feeling his cock sliding into my lubed fuchole, accompanied by sand blown by the evening breeze. Ouch.

Guest faggot hole
Certainly has its moments. Fucking outdoors in the rain...now that is great !

Man, i agree. Getting fucked outdoors, in a gentle rain is totally HOT!

Guest mspchaser

Last summer ('12), I was at my lake home and horny as hell... I hopped on Grindr and pretty soon a guy at a nearby resort started messaging me. It was maybe a half-hour drive around all the lakes, but when I got there, we walked down a path and he yanked down my shorts and briefs and dove his cock right into my ass without any lube. It hurt like hell at first since he was pretty big, but once I got used to his girth, it was amazing. He hadn't blown a load in a few days and dumped a huge load in my ass. I think the hottest part was knowing that just 10 feet away was the path which was quite busy that night!