Piss Enema, what do I expect

colletonguy

I confessed to my FB last night about my long time piss enema fantasy. He's coming over tonight to give it to me. Would anyone share their experience so I know what to expect. I figure since the piss is body temperature, I might not feel anything. But then one top I remember came enough I could feel it inside. If it feels like a guy cumming a big load I'll have a new obsession. lol He plans on putting a butt plug in me afterwards so I have to hold it for a little. Any danger in that?

I think it's better to clean yourself out first. I did before I met a top one night. Had no idea we were going to do piss anyways but cleaned my hole out nice and well regardless of what would be done (besides me being done).

One of the first things he did was piss fuck my hole. Damn it was so hot. I'll admit I'm not a fan of shower shots and cleaning myself but something about that warm piss going up inside me reminding me of how earlier I was getting myself nice and clean for the top felt right. He let me use the restroom immediately though (thank god) and continued to fuck me, breed me, piss in, and repeat several times over. Damn good night.

..I guess the thing to really know about a piss enema is once it's up there it's going to need to come out soon and fast. Try to be somewhere convinent nearby if he is going to piss in your ass. Unless he wants to breed you that way :)

• Upvote 2

Taking piss in your ass is a complete pleasure - like an long, drawn-out orgasm that gradually fills you with pressure, accompanied by the sighs of relief as your top relaxes enough to get a full stream going. Unless you're both into raunch, a deep cleaning beforehand is recommended, as once that piss gets up into your lower colon, peristalsis will start and things can get messy, especially if your top starts fucking the piss into you.

Holding it for any length of time is difficult, and depending upon how strong it is, it will irritate the walls of the rectum and cause some sloughing-off of the protective mucosal membrane the longer you hold it in, leaving your ass a bit more vulnerable (which for some isn't a bad thing, at all). The acidity can play havoc with the PH levels in your ass, so don't expect butt babies (or a certain virus that may accompany them) to last for more than a second or two.

And if you don't want to unexpectedly find out what crystal meth is all about (and trust me, - if you're smart, you won't), make sure the guy filling your mouth and/or ass isn't using, because that piss will contain enough meth to make you wish it didn't.

• Upvote 2

Getting piss fucked is very hot, but yes you need to be really deep clean beforehand. It feels like the guy is Cumming in your hole but for much longer and more! Try using oily lube before as the piss can dry your hole during fucking. It's a mess you'd wanna make in the shower and not on the bed unless you got rubber play sheets. But fuck man it's worth trying!

• 2 months later...

Okay, I've had a lot of experience with this lately. Alot..

So I can comment more on this. First rule for a bottom is to always make sure you are cleaned out. It can be a little awkward if you feel there is still some water inside...because obviously more is going to be added. So make sure you are really cleaned out or that the guy doesn't mind. It feels natural to me now. But it depends on how much the guy pisses. I've had a guy piss in me to the extent where I needed him off my ass..but he still fucked me with the piss in my ass and bred me. And i've had it where there was a little piss and he pulled out or kept fucking me.

It depends on how comfortable you are with "liquid" inside of you. If you aren't really familiar with water shots or liquid inside you, he might have to get off you quickly. It would be good to let him know that in advance. Also, (unless he doesn't care about sheets, floor, or whatever) make sure he pulls out slowly. That way you can close your ass back up and release.

But really, aside from the hot aspect of pissing I believe it should be used as a finished. Having a guy piss in the ass first and fuck..I don't see the sense in it. I'm sure some do it but it really doesn't make a lot of sense. Like cum, it's a great finished. Either the top fucks you and breeds you and then pisses to completely use your ass. Or he fucks you pretty good and decided to piss in your ass and then finish fucking you and breeding you.

If it works right..it works out very well ;)

You must clean yourself out first, or it will get very messy. Yes, it feels like someone cumming in your ass a lot, and more. Depending on how much your top has been drinking before hand may cause quite a bit of pressure to build. The butt plug will help keep it in provided when he pulls out you are able to keep it from leaking and then flowing out. I recommend using a shower or room with a floor drain to prevent messing up you bed or carpeted areas.

• 8 years later...
On 10/11/2012 at 9:12 PM, bjbottom said:

I recommend using a shower or room with a floor drain to prevent messing up you bed or carpeted areas.

Yup, totally agree. Your colon might not be able to take the volume of piss being shot it you and there may be considerable back splash or overflow. And be sure you’re well cleaned out beforehand, unless your Top likes to play dirty.