I enjoyed having a piggy boyfriend that had hot raw sessions with other guys. The boyfriend and I were together for three years. We split not because of sex... split because different goals with money. We enjoyed regular hot sex. We had an agreement about casual hookups with other guys. Sex with other guys was fine. We agreed telling each other about hookups during domestic routine (dinner, tv, chores etc) was not a good idea. We instead saved it up for when we were horny and having sex. We'd tell each other about hookups, they would get us more horny and we would end up hotter sex.

I also enjoyed watching him fuck guys raw in the backroom at leather dance parties. Oh, to find another boyfriend like that.

Anyone else have a boyfriend like that?

Edited by Hotload84

My ex and I had 19 years before the split. The first 7 or so were mostly monogamous ( at least I think HE was) After 7 yrs, the energy wasn't there in our sex life, at least between us- so we began doing a don't ask don't tell sex routine- he was on the road every weekend and among florists, so I figured he had a good amount of action. I really was limited in my own town, so I would hit truck rest areas and play with guys in the woods adjacent to the truck area. We never talked to each other about our exploits, and all seemed to work. But at year 16 he began playing with one guy and made it an affair, which led to the failure of our relationship.I'm not sure if we had been telling each other about our outside sex that anything would have ended up differently, I think the dynamics of our relationship had just changed.

Still, it would be so fukkin great to have a top guy again, but this time one who would keep my ass in active use either with his cock and hands or with other mens cocks and hands that he lines up.

My ex and I were like that. We both had guys that we enjoyed on the side and had an open relationship. There was a couple that he loved to hook up with and that was incredibly hot for me. Knowing he was getting it on both ends and then they both were leaving loads in his hole. SO HOT! Hell, I'm hard typing this. Then he started bringing the loads home to me in his hole ready for me to give him another one. Best sex ever!

I am slowly turning my bf of three months into a sex pig. He knows I take loads but I have yet to take one in front of him. He says he does not want to know the details but that's a lie. I recently confessed about some of the loads I've recently taken and he fucked my brains out.

I would love to find a boyfriend with as high of a sex drive as me to have sex together and separately. I love being piggy together, and separately. I'd be happy to hear about his connections anytime, whether hanging out at home or before we were to have sex. I definitely like the idea of a two way street where each can do his own thing separately and have fun together too ... But always knowing who we eventually come home to. if that might be you, write, and let's go on a date!

I would love to find a boyfriend with as high of a sex drive as me to have sex together and separately. I love being piggy together, and separately. I'd be happy to hear about his connections anytime, whether hanging out at home or before we were to have sex. I definitely like the idea of a two way street where each can do his own thing separately and have fun together too ... But always knowing who we eventually come home to. if that might be you, write, and let's go on a date!

That's my dream relationship, and very close to what i have now. But he is far away, and I miss him. Well, both of them. Yes, I love to American dudes. I'd settle with one, but both are far away, and special for different reasons.

I realize that the fact I am a true slut and a pig does not undermine the love I feel. Quite the opposite, as no matter how many men I fuck, kiss, felch, hug and even spend the night, I still think frequently and fondly of my far away pigs.

I have open relationship.... It started by me whoring him out to group of guys.... But somehow it clicked and we fell in love.... I'm ok with him having sex with others but most of the time prefer not to know about it.... Guess that green monster is out there sometimes.... But I also enjoy seeing him get fucked by other guys.... But lately he seems not to want to do this.... I'm ok with our 1-1 and with fucking other guys on the side....it's hot to have a piggy sex life together.... But it's also nice to do the normal boyfriend stuff....guess I'm a pig and romantic at same time....

It's interesting because the people who got me into the leather lifestyle, the submissive is extremely piggy. He used to get fisted, has a shit load of anal toys, great cock sucker, top, bottom, versatile, kisser, watersports, spanking, cum eating, anything piggy and to serve or to be served he will do.

I think it's probably just the situation he got into with the relationship he is in is one of those routine relationships with little to no sex and he is more monogamous natured then most. I could just see him in his younger days though or with a different guy. He does safe only unless relationship but I could see him out there being full pig and having lots of fun. He helped me discover that I was a pig as well. I was always nervous to admit it or feel it but I have gotten better about it over these last few years. Now the only thing is finding someone to do it with. Most guys it's they fuck and breed and they are done. The ones who have the high sex drive are much harder to find or who would willing to go to bars, clubs, and places and whore my ass out or play with other guys and do groups and sex parties like that. Or even take sex trips. But this is a big world and I'm gonna be a traveler someday so I'll find someone out there who is into it. I would like to really go full piggy one day too but prefer to do it away from home :P

Guest faggot hole

i suppose that it is in my nature, but i have had several boy friends who took a great deal of pleasure in whoring me out. One just didn't give s shit. He would just let his buddies take me off somewhere to fuck me or have me fucked. my BF didn't even tag along. But the others liked to look on while i was getting used. Sometimes when i was being ganged, my BF would encourage the guys using my holes to be more aggressive, or more kinky or to use me harder. One BF brought me to a party at his buddy's place. The buddy had a dog that loved to fuck dudes and i was the entertainment at the party. Far from resenting this, as a confirmed faggot, i have found this a wonderful way to be exposed to and learn a broader range of sexual conduct.

• 4 weeks later...