Jump to content
spannergrip

Less obvious details in porn that turns guys on

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Throattopman said:

Bottoms who are doing it because they need the $20.

$20? It’s hotter when they’re doing it because they need the 50 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the build up where the guy is still in his underwear or jock slowly getting hard, and then the moment where his cock pops out into its first full view.  

The blowjob scene is usually next, which I tend to fast forward to.  They tend to be way too long. Ass eating scenes are hot, especially if it a twink hairless hole getting eaten.

And of course there is the initial penetration.  Also love when a BIG cock is breeding a hole and pulls completely out focusing on the bottoms wide open hole.  

Also verbal guys are hot.  Could be dirty talk or simply moaning.  Its rare to get a shot of the tops face as he shoots deep in, but thats one of my favorite things to see as a guy cums deep in me.  I ALWAYS insist im on my back, or can see the tops face as he unloads in me.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vids advertised as 'shoots inside' or 'cums in ass' where the top actually shoots in the ass, does not pull out shoot and then shove it back in. though it is hot when they pull out to show a little cum escaping then shove it back in.  love vids with poppers or max impact; with jocks, tight whites, leather.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close up of a guy's face as he looks to off camera left, then off camera right... then... a dick comes in from off camera left, then off camera right... and we realize... he's trying to decide which to suck first. Which is longer? which is fatter? which smells riper? 😉

50501067.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smile. 

I just fucking resist when porn actors are smiling at each other. Feeling the real connection is so fucking hot. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, alwaysready said:

vids advertised as 'shoots inside' or 'cums in ass' where the top actually shoots in the ass, does not pull out shoot and then shove it back in. though it is hot when they pull out to show a little cum escaping then shove it back in.  love vids with poppers or max impact; with jocks, tight whites, leather.

I agree.  I don't need to see the cum to know a top is cumming.  I love to see a pure internal pumping cum shot.  That's how it is in daily life.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I agree.  I don't need to see the cum to know a top is cumming.  I love to see a pure internal pumping cum shot.  That's how it is in daily life.

So much this. ^  There’s something specially exciting about an under-shot where you watch a Top’s balls suddenly pull in tight and you see the base of his cock begin to swell and contract as it starts pumping seed.

But I’ll also say that depending on the Top and the intensity of the orgasm, I would equally enjoy watching the Top’s face as he unloads inside; those expressions can speak volumes. Sometimes I can get off just remembering the faces of certain Tops whose lust, hunger, dominance, and overwhelming need for release showed on their faces like a mask, and I knew then that no power in this world could stop them from seeding me balls-deep.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, Marlarbar said:

Smile. 

I just fucking resist when porn actors are smiling at each other. Feeling the real connection is so fucking hot. 

me too-it's supposed to be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, DeviantLust said:

I get mesmerized by the haunches of a top with a nice butt as he mounts and fucks a nice bottom butt. Watching the muscular hindquarters of two animals in heat moving in tandem is so fucking hot. Even better if the top guy's hole is puckered (and dripping!) from a recent fuck and deposit in his ass. Gets my drooling and hungry to shove my tongue deep in his guts while he plants his seed in a hungry bottom.

This is perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, ErosWired said:

So much this. ^  There’s something specially exciting about an under-shot where you watch a Top’s balls suddenly pull in tight and you see the base of his cock begin to swell and contract as it starts pumping seed.

But I’ll also say that depending on the Top and the intensity of the orgasm, I would equally enjoy watching the Top’s face as he unloads inside; those expressions can speak volumes. Sometimes I can get off just remembering the faces of certain Tops whose lust, hunger, dominance, and overwhelming need for release showed on their faces like a mask, and I knew then that no power in this world could stop them from seeding me balls-deep.

If lucky, there a close-up shot under the balls when the top is fucking from behind, with his legs apart just enough. Can see his taint area pulsate with each spurt of cum he's shooting into the bottom's ass. Freaking love seeing that! 

Also like a top slowly pulling down a bottom's white briefs. Crazy hot. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a 3-way, love it when the guys' heads are together and there's a shitload of tongueing action - not kissing so much as 3 tongues slobbering, invading each others' mouths, swapping spit in a preview of the cum sharing to follow. Also love it when a bj is preceded by foreskin play, finger or tongue. Enjoy some verbal interplay, especially swearing, which is all too rare. Anything except the goddamn "Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah" stupidity which seems everywhere. And I really love it when one or both camera guys become visible, zipper open, and end up getting drawn into the action and filming themselves getting sucked off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2012 at 5:39 PM, HolePunchSD said:

I'm all about the small details too. My favorite is seeing a bottle of poppers in the shot or hearing the bottom inhale them (they're rarely shown though). A lot of porn companies consider them [banned word], but I love them. And I love knowing that the bottom is serious about getting fucked. I love bedsheets covered in cum spots, too! That's a clear sign that some serious fucking has been going on.

I totally agree with you regarding poppers.  I love snorting poppers with the guys in the video and feeling like I'm sharing that experience 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close of up a guy's taint pulsating while he unloads, buried in a guy's ass. 

Beads of sweat rolling down from a guy's armpit.

A guy getting fucked on all fours, precum dripping from his dick.

When a guy backs his ass back on to a cock when it's pulled out, cuz he needs it in his hold so damn bad.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love seeing a versatile guy's well-used asshole drooling jizz as he's topping another guy.  It's hot in porn, but if it's in real life my dick can't resist stretching the pucker of the guy, using the cum in his hole for lube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.