What do you guys consider "HUNG"?

HolePunchSD

Trully.. I think that a lot of U are having a very big lend of yourselves.. I have seen a couple of cock that have been 10+inches.. both boys and I mean boys (ie under 24) couldn't get it hard.. despite..........................................................

So it's not the cock size... it's what ure top does with it..

Guest ohgodpozme

"Hung" is anything that reaches all the right places inside me, connects my mind to my body and puts me truly "in" it, makes me feel filled, and lets me feel good.

I really don't give a wet shit about inches.

Most gay men don't know how to properly measure their cocks. There have been countless times I've hooked up with guys that say they are 8" or 9" and when I show up, my cock is over an inch longer than theirs. And I'm only 7.5". Hung to me anyone that has a bigger cock than me.

Guest Matias47
To me 5-7 inches is average, 7-9 is large and 9+ is a hung lad. But have to say that girth should also be considered. 9*6 is way more fuckin satisfying than 10*4.

Yeah, I kinda go along with that.

I also go along with whoever's bigger than me.

I think it goes like "average"-about 6inches.."hung"-7+inches,"well hung"-8+inches,"very well endowed" over 9inches..I mean it all comes down to what the guy thinks..its all subjective..cuz 8 real inches to me is way more than enough..but some bottoms need like 8,9 inches to be pleased..I call those "loose ,sloppy bottoms,lol..I like to stay tight for my tops..whatever to make them feel good

• 2 years later...

Well, I am glad to know that some consider my 7" as hung. Never thought of being "hung" myself. To be a thick 8" and more is hung for me. But as long as it does a good job of pounding my ass I don't really care how big it is, although they eye wants some candy as well :-) and the idea of being fucked by a big one adds to the sex.

My definition of hung varies from guy to guy.  To me the overall build of the man, height, weight, build, mass, etc., play an important part.  Size and thickness, although part of the overall equation, does play a part.  Overall, to me being "hung" is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Barebackbottomno

8" measured from tip to pubic bone, looking down. That is, not down to the "taint" or bottom of balls because then you get into all types of trouble about where to stop measuring.

I figure that one measures to the point where you can't stick it in any longer - and I'm yet to find anyone who can take a whole body :P