What's so great about Maximum Impact?

HolePunchSD

Me, personally I love liquid poppers in the brown bottles. They work for me & as a top, can get me rock hard and when I cum, it can get very intense.

I've fucked bottoms who have preferred Maximum Impact rather than say, a bottle of Amsterdam or Jungle Juice. I've met guys who wouldn't even think of taking my dick if there wasn't a can of Maximum Impact and a huffing rag in sight.

I've tried them before but usually ended up reaching for my trusty brown bottle. So my question is, what's so great about Maximum Impact?

Guest Matias47

My only experience with MI was when a top I met at Flex, Los Angeles started huffing it when we were in my room. "Disassociatve" is right. The guy went from having a beautiful hard on to being a limp zombie. He couldn't speak, his face looked in pain and his response to any stimuli was negligable. After some difficulty, I got him to his feet, led him out of my room and leaned him up against the wall. He stood there like a narcoleptic for at least five minutes, but maybe more.

So, if you're a top, I'd advise against it. If you're a bottom, go for it, but I suggest you find someone into necrophilia.

It's an organic solvent as well, and overuse will cause sever peripheral nerve damage. My husband went into a coma and came quite close to dying after abusing it for a month (before he met me). It's taken almost 6 years for him to regain his balance and rewire the nerves in his lower legs and feet. Stick with poppers.

I bought some because I fucked this latin boy who was using it. Every time he huffed it, he would go into this daze and his eyes would roll back into his head. He looked euphoric. Well....my boyfrend and I tried the can I bought and it actually just made us both feel stupid. I was reminded of sniffing "white out" in high school. not a good rush of a high. kind of a dull dumbness overtook me. I wasnt a fan