Partner wants to whore me out...

LABoundanddown

is it bad that I don't want to whore him out?

We're both versatile, so I know it will come up some day. I absolutely detest cruising sites and will not use them and I hate interacting with a "hook-up." I love being the blindfolded, anonymous, take-all-loads bottom but I don't think I will want to be on the other end?

I don't think it's bad that you don't want to whore out your partner. We all have different directions we want to take our sexuality.

I had a partner that was a pot head and after 5 months together, he lost his job. We had done the anonymous cum dump game for a while and he got off more on searching for guys in the area and organizing the event while I got off more on being the cum dump. About a month and a half after he lost his job he started taking cash and weed from guys that he let breed my hole. It took me about 3 weeks to find this out and only made it hotter for me. It's one thing to be whored out by your partner, but it's another to be "whored out" by your partner. At first I was kinda pissed but after thinking about it realized I liked it, cash or no cash, so I admitted to myself it was all good and enjoyed the ride...literally.

Don't feel bad, just know you're one part of a couple and you both have different fantasies... Don' lessen his joy by bringing in your own doubts.

I don't think it's bad that you don't want to whore out your partner. We all have different directions we want to take our sexuality.

I had a partner that was a pot head and after 5 months together, he lost his job. We had done the anonymous cum dump game for a while and he got off more on searching for guys in the area and organizing the event while I got off more on being the cum dump. About a month and a half after he lost his job he started taking cash and weed from guys that he let breed my hole. It took me about 3 weeks to find this out and only made it hotter for me. It's one thing to be whored out by your partner, but it's another to be "whored out" by your partner. At first I was kinda pissed but after thinking about it realized I liked it, cash or no cash, so I admitted to myself it was all good and enjoyed the ride...literally.

Don't feel bad, just know you're one part of a couple and you both have different fantasies... Don' lessen his joy by bringing in your own doubts.

Thank you. That last line "... don't lessen his joy by bringing in your own doubts." was very effective.

• 1 month later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

As long as he's not expecting you to reciprocate it shouldn't be a problem. Rarely even in ltr's are both partners really "equal" and for the most part it works out fine cuz what ever arrangements they've made work for them and those arrangements wouldn't work for all other couples.

Must say the idea is pretty hot. My bf and I of 10+ years (since hs basically) both get turned on by watching each other get fucked & bred by other guys. Especially love it when my bf tells me he has someone who he wants to have fuck me.. makes me feel like such a slut for him.

• 11 months later...
Guest faggot hole

my dad whored me out. my brother whored me out to about half the guys in our high school. i guess that i've accepted the fact that i am a total slut whore, put on Earth to be whored out by my superiors. Still i find it both thrilling and validating when my guy wants to share me with His friends, or His enemies, or with the world at large for that matter. So yeah. If your partner wants to whore you out he is only showing his pride in his possession of you and giving your life purpose and meaning at the same time.