Top & Bottom couples

NLbear

Hey guys, I am new to this site. Just registered.

I noticed that when I am on dating sites (either just for sex or a bit more) I am attracted to certain guys but then see the guy in question is (like me) a total bottom too. That got me me wondering. What if you are really attracted to someone, get along, want a relationship, but he is -like you- a total top too, or a total bottom too? How do you handle that?

As a bottom I don't really want to have a dildo up my ass all the time when being with my partner, but a real cock fucking me and a load up my ass. If you are a total top I guess you want ass to fuck.

Would this automatically lead to an situation where you only can only have open relationships, or threeways, foursomes?

• Administrators

Simple - open relationship.

I've been with my bf for 15 year (almost). He's also a total top. Even if I started bottoming I'm not sure I'd encourage him to fuck me - we just have different approaches to sex (I like anonymous, he likes 'connected'/'intimate' sex).

I think it works because you think a lot a like... And if everything except the sex works in the relationship - its still a relationship worth having. There are plenty of other men out there to scratch your itch when you need a good fuck.

I'd say make it an open relationship if you are cool with it, but if not, look for a total top or a versatile one as those are the least.

But it all depends, sex is very important in a relationship. If both are total bottoms or total tops, sex will be boring, then it would be like being single and depending on having multiple adventures with multiple guys to be sexually satisfied.

I've noticed many of those bottom-bottom or top-top relationships are like living with your best friend.

I'd say, if you REALLY love another bottom guy go for it, try it. But if you only feel somewhat attracted to him, he is good looking, cute, nice person, but not truly/fully love him, keep looking for a top or versatile guy.