Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

563 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

For me, it's all about the Top. Yes, of course i want his load, but it is up to him whether he considers me worthy of his load and when he gives it to me. I want to satisfy him so he "cums" back for more.

• Like 1

For me there is nothing better than leaving the ABS with mutable loads dripping out of my ass. Especially in the summer when I'm wearing loose shorts and can feel the cum  going down my inner leg while in public.

• Like 3

I’m mostly about the loads - I like being used by multiple tops and love the feeling of being sloppy when I’m getting fucked by the third or fourth guy. Plus it makes going ass-to-mouth even more rewarding. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

It definitely the combination of both, I think it's a mixture of physical and psychological for me.

I love the feeling of a cock (or two lol) slides in my hole, feeling it stretch around the cock, being rammed hard and feeling like a complete slut when getting gangbanged by men, using my hole and eventually dumping their load.

And the collecting loads part, I love the the feel of a load being dumped in me, knowing I pleased the men that use my hole for completion and that I get to feel their DNA to soak into me (and then share it with my partner) 

All this is my experience. The only exception is sharing with my partner. With out an explicit verbal agreement we are 'don't ask, don't tell. '

• Like 1

As someone who loves group sex as both a bottom and a top, I'm more about the fucking. I want all of the poles in my hole and all of the holes on my pole, if I do a good job there will be cum in my hole and none in my balls at the end of the orgy.

• Like 4

Receiving the load is the present gift for the bottom. 
I really do enjoy the feeling of being penetrated and being at submission for the alpha man penetrating me. The longer the duration-the better! 

• Like 1

The fuck is always appreciated and regardless of size feels great in my huge gaping hole. But, a good slut wants to make studs happy. The reward for being a good boy and taking his cock how he wants to give it is his load. Churn my guts with that seed a bit before having me lick and suck your crotch clean, sir. The taste of our fuck gets me so hot 🔥 

20231114_045246.jpg