What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

Mine was a Hump Gear. Recommendation: get the clear version and inspect it for bubbles in the silicon. Mine had a bubble near the tip which broke through first time I played with it. I had been hoping to review it as a "next best thing to TasP or a condom" (no PrEP in the UK at present). Still works fine both as a plug/expander and as a stroker, but I binned the review I'd hoped to write for the online poz magazine I write for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also bought one of these recently and I can get it in my hole with a little work. Does that make me a slut? I hope so hehe. Seriously though, I think those plugs come in various sizes, I got the medium one and it feels amazing. Just need a top to fill me with piss now!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57875[/ATTACH]

At the same time I also bought an Oxballs Nuttsling and Brent Corrigan's Fleshjack dildo - fun!!

I'm having problems getting the tunnel in. Any suggestions??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I got this the L'amoure Rose Vibe, a pricey prostate toy. It is touted by 'experts' (lol) as on of the most powerful prostate massager/vibrater.  It's definitely got the most powerful vibrator for it's size that I have experienced. My only complaint is I wish it was bigger. When you read through the reviews, many of the guys talk about how big it is and how it's kinda hard to get in. Even a gay guy who has a site that reviews toys talked about it as though it is not for beginners because of it's size. 

These guys are obviously not sluts with well exercised holes lol. I'm a thousand miles from being a "beginner, but I don't consider myself advanced either. I've not yet been able to take a fist and some larger toys are either not possible (yet), so I was hoping this would be a good toy for me. I really like it, and if I sit on it just right it enhances its effects, but the truth is, it is too small for me an "intermediate?"

Which is kinda frustrating. I read reviews of how this toy gives mind numbing hands free assgasms... not. I can feel the potential, but have yet to experience that. It's not like it gets lost inside of me, lol, but it just seems shy of being big enough. Both bigger head diameter and length would have worked for me.

• 3 months later...