Question for neg bottoms

Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?  

842 members have voted

1. 1. Negative bottoms: Do you think you'll end up poz?

• Remain negative
    • End up positive

On 8/28/2020 at 6:50 AM, wood said:

Ummm your posts are all over the place man....

one thread you are poz, next you are neg, next you are on prep... 

sorry but this makes me think everything you post here is made up... 

not attacking you, there are plenty of people living out fantasies on here, but you really are not consistent...

Agreed. I'm pretty much of the opinion that the entire profile's a fake, from the picture on down. I wouldn't be surprised if the IP address from his postings resolved to someplace other than Texas. 

• Moderators
On 8/28/2020 at 6:50 AM, wood said:

Ummm your posts are all over the place man....

one thread you are poz, next you are neg, next you are on prep... 

sorry but this makes me think everything you post here is made up... 

not attacking you, there are plenty of people living out fantasies on here, but you really are not consistent...

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Agreed. I'm pretty much of the opinion that the entire profile's a fake, from the picture on down. I wouldn't be surprised if the IP address from his postings resolved to someplace other than Texas. 

Moderator's Note: @wood, that is a valid point. I am not ignoring your facts, but we are not going to turn this into a public dogpile on @CuriousDallas. People can look at the evidence and make up their own minds about what you allege and whether it bothers them. I think most people embellish their true-life stories when they post them, but there is a distinction between punching up a story and making it up out of whole cloth. BootmanLA (it won't let me tag you for some reason), I don't blame you for being suspicious, but he does post from Texas. 

If CuriousDallas wants to rebut, he may have one post to do so. Otherwise, this discussion is closed. Any other off-topic posts will be penalized and removed. 

• 1 month later...

I go on and off PreP regularly m, I know I shouldn’t but I do. I accept that I risk becoming Poz and while yeah part of me would rather not a part of me accepts it is inevitable I will cause I get fucked bareback and rarely do I ask about status. And while there is good evidence PreP offers protection I know really only a condom gives the best protection so even on PreP I am prepared for the possibility I muck up or it doesn’t work for some reason.

If I die neg than that is great but with the amount I fuck bare it would be a statistical miracle. I’m minor scared to be poz but I know it isn’t the end of the world.

3 minutes ago, subbottomguy said:

I go on and off PreP regularly m, I know I shouldn’t but I do. I accept that I risk becoming Poz and while yeah part of me would rather not a part of me accepts it is inevitable I will cause I get fucked bareback and rarely do I ask about status. And while there is good evidence PreP offers protection I know really only a condom gives the best protection so even on PreP I am prepared for the possibility I muck up or it doesn’t work for some reason.

If I die neg than that is great but with the amount I fuck bare it would be a statistical miracle. I’m minor scared to be poz but I know it isn’t the end of the world.

The reality is with condoms breaking on occasion, etc., it's not really true that "only a condom gives the best protection",  unless it's used carefully, exactly according to instructions, with space left at the tip; it's not old or having been subjected to heat (like being carried in a wallet for months); only condom-safe lube is used; the fucking isn't TOO vigorous (even in the best of conditions a condom can break if the top is really aggressive, especially if it's put on with no space at the tip); and so forth.

PrEP, by contrast, requires one thing: taking it regularly. It's one thing if you forget doses (that's a problem that can be worked with by automating reminders, etc.). But when you deliberately stop taking it, that's like a big old neon welcome sign saying "HIV welcome here".

Contrary to what you think, it's only "inevitable" if you keep inviting it. 

• Like 1

Up till a couple of years ago I always practiced safe sex.  The memory of a time when infections weren't not as prevalent as now and all my sex was bareback and the wonderful feeling of a cock cumming in me, and the cum dripping out of me caused me to bareback again.  While I am older now and don't get as much cock as my younger days I will take any loads.  I don't ask if they are neg or pozzed.  I am quite sure I will eventually become pozzed.  In august I took a knowing pozzed load but have had no symptoms so far, so I am thinking it missed me this time but as the covid thing lets up and I can get out and take more cocks my day will come.   

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 9:45 AM, ff-whole said:

After raw fucking for over 20 yrs.- well I have to admit, there were times I got fucked with condom - but bottoming mainly raw, I recently have tested negative again.
I am a cumdump slut and want raw cum in my holes all the time... 

The last year I have been using Prep to be kind of safe but it is hard to get my hands on some while travelling as a Nomad... I just ordered online from Singapore and because of this stupid other virus it takes ages... Hopefully some of the next weeks I will get my 2 bottles. Then I can go pig out again and my plan is Berlin. I don't want to become positive but if I can't get Prep I take the risk - so yes, then I eventually will become positive. I too find Poz guys very hot... especially the wasted ones with clear tell signs.

I guess I have been very lucky so far... would be nice to be able to find out if one is immune....

bdsmlr-380485-FuddTDIAMm.png

tumblr_pbxbusJBrU1wmjd7go1_540.jpg

Damn, that's one well kept up older man 🤩

On 8/8/2020 at 2:06 AM, 1000GUYS said:

if im not poz, ill get on prep and remain negative

10/18/2020 edit - got tested for the first ime, twice in one week... negative!! im already on prep and this is my first week... idk if ill become a cumdump, but for sure no more fear and anxiety about sex (only afraid of syph)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

10/18/2020 edit - got tested for the first ime, twice in one week... negative!! im already on prep and this is my first week... idk if ill become a cumdump, but for sure no more fear and anxiety about sex (only afraid of syph)

Smart man.

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2012 at 8:04 AM, RedPig said:

Like many other negative bottoms out there, I'm aware of the risks I'm taking while enjoying the kind of cum swapping sex that gets me off. My question to the other negative bottoms out there is: In the long term, do you see yourself staying negative, or you think you'll test poz one day? What is your logic behind the decision? No judgements here, just curious to see some other viewpoints on the subject.

I'm nearly 60 and have been barebacking nearly all of my adult life mostly as a bottom and occasionally as a top. There was a period in the 80's when everyone was shit scared of herpes then aids and fucking raw was a definate no no. God knows how many guys I've been with and some of them must have been poz but, I've been really lucky and only had two very minor STDs. I just love the feeling of being completely naked with another guy and when I've got a guys cum in me it just feels so good. I'm not actively trying to be pozzed but if it happens it happens.

• Like 1

As a total submissive bottom I have had a few guys who have fucked me with condoms but it does not feel good, I love bareback fucking and try to be safe.

i want to enjoy a mans fuck and let him enjoy me and yet be safe. so that is my goal and will fuck bareback, unless the top wants a comdom. but then im his bottom and he fucks me any way he wants, but i do prefer bareback.

I know sooner or later I will get pozz up been doing alot of nasty sex with homeless men have caught two stds and had one man who scrape my ass and unloaded then he had me suck his bloody cum cock I know the risks so yeah just of matter of time 

I know sooner or later I will get pozz up been doing alot of nasty sex with homeless men have caught two stds and had one man who scrape my ass and unloaded then he had me suck his bloody cum cock I know the risks so yeah just of matter of time 

Guest Cumholder

I guess at some point I´ll end up poz. I´m not getting fucked a lot at the moment, but I´d love to once this pandemic is kind of over. I love cum too much to be strong enough to say no sometimes.