Do Black Men Make The Best Tops?

RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

My bud says the same thing about black guys. It's not just that many of them are well-endowed; it's the attitude and the way they fuck. Of course he says that before doing chin-ups on my very white cock, so maybe that's not exclusive to black guys.

I do not find any difference because of color of skin at all.   A hard cock is a hard cock.  Close your eyes and nobody can tell the difference and I am completely certain of that.  Anyone thinking there is a difference is fooling themselves only.

• Upvote 1

Guest SBBOY

I find black men to be hot aggressive fuckers. Sex is almost like a status thing, their performance is what makes them a 'real man'. It's in their genes! 

Edited by SBBOY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's a stereotype of course... but having said that, I have had some really great sex with black guys. Ive been with black guys who were really artful in their approach to fucking, like it's a dance and they're the leading partner, but the bottom is still the other half of the dance. I've been with white guys who were also artful, it just has seemed more common with black guys.

I always choose men of colour over a white top, They now how to treat bttm sluts like me & know how to fuck, I'm in belgium & In general the belgiums look & look some more & do nothing what are a bunch of boring tossers, A man of colour goes for it, No hesitation, which is what i like & want.

• Moderators

I was Southern Decadence this weekend, and I got fucked by several black tops. In fact every top who went out of his way to get in my ass for the last 6 months (excluding my husband) has been black. 

I love black tops; I am glad it seems to be mutual. ;)

hi,

new to this site, I got divorced, cause all I wanted was bare BBC cumming in me. To top it off took her out when she was at peak ovulation time, to get her blk bred. hoping she get hooked on blk leave me and let me be the whore I am today. didn't work out she didn't do it, but I still the pure BB bitch anyway. In the end still got what I wanted.

• 5 years later...

I think all dedicated bottoms should strive to expand their menu of tops to include a lot of diversity. If I were 20 again I would definitely have a buck list to get fucked by tops as of many different races/cultures, it’s a short life. I love the take charge attitude and intensity of Black tops, they just ooze masculinity. But, one downside is that I cannot handle over average size dicks because of my tightness. It’s frustrating 

• Like 1