Bottoms-first time you got stealth bred-what were circumstances/ how did you feel?

fun

• 10 months later...

It was in 1991, this co-worker knew I was Gay and wanted to screw me but I wasn't into him and I put him off for a year before I got drunk enough after a night at the bar with him and a couple of other co-workers. He wasn't anything to look at, kind of sloppy, not fat but not fit either, and very little charisma, not my type at all. We were riding the bus (RTD in Denver) from the bar late at night and he kept groping my crotch, finally I started groping back and discovered his cock was huge, I was tempted to pull it out on the spot and start sucking! Needless to say I didn't get off at my stop but rode the bus and went to his place, which was unkempt and drab, but I was so horny I didn't care. I've always liked gloryholes for that reason, it's anonymous and the person on the othet side of the hole could be ugly as sin and it wouldn't matter. Thankfully we didn't make much small talk, just smoked a little weed, got naked and started sucking on each others cocks. Turns out he's not into being on the bottom anally, fine with me, and as we got hotter he wants in my ass, and that's where I want that big dong to be!

I hadn't fucked raw in years because of AIDS, so he gave me a Magnum condom and I used my mouth to roll it onto his big boner, but the only lube he had was Vaseline so I greased my ass and his dick up and he worked that throbbing pole into me doggy style. I'm pretty experienced since I've been fucked in the ass since I was 13, but it took a lot of work and relaxation to gobble him in me up to his nuts, I LOVE the feel of petroleum jelly so much better than water based, and as he slowly pulled and pushed himself past my anus and prostate i was in heaven and we really got the motion going. He was fucking me like a rabbit and I was dripping precum all over the carpet and my thighs and his nuts, my cock and balls were slapping all over and I didn't dare touch myself because I was already on the edge the whole time he was banging me. I noticed that it was feeling REALLY GOOD, but I wasn't sure why and at he time I didn't care, and when he said he was going to cum I reached down and pulled myself off to a super intense orgasm as I could feel him pulsing huge into my bowels as he pumped me furiously. He collapsed on top of me and I fell flat on the floor under him into a puddle of my own hot semen, and I could feel his heartbeat with my asshole.

I reached back around and felt the base of his shaft and I could feel the rubber all pushed down around where his dick met his pelvis and he mutters, "Yeah, the rubber broke..." which kind of brought me around to reality, but neither of us moved; I figured the deal was done so I asked if he knew when it had broke and he said "yeah". "When?". "About halfway through..." which really pissed me off. If it had been when he was cumming or found out after I would have been cool, but he kept screwing me and didn't take a time out or nothing. I told him to get off me so the slob rolled off me onto the floor and I jumped up and went to the bathroom, pretty much sober by now. I took a dump and a ton of thin runny splooge poured out of me into the toilet and came out to see him passed out on the floor with the spoobag still bunched up around his deflated cock. I got dressed, told the asshole laters and walked the 20 blocks home to my house I was so pissed. I went straight to my bathroom and gave myself a Pepsi enema, figuring the acid would kill about anything. I was working AIDS hospice at my other job at the time, and in 1991 HIV was still a death sentence, so I was not only very familiar with the consequences but pissed at myself because I let the lazy fuck fuck me, and mad at him because he knew and we could have put another one on. He called the next day wanting me to come over, and I asked about him stealthing me (it wasn't called that at the time) and he said he knew he wasn't positive so he wasn't worried. He did have a girlfriend (I found out later) and I never came up HIV, although for about 6 months I was sweating it, at the time I was around a lot of dying friends and others, so it scared the shit out of me.

I didn't let him fuck me again, and I was pretty cold to him at work although neither of us was out so we never let anyone else know about it; a couple years later I was tempted to tell his old lady, but I was over it by then. I suppose I really didn't need to blow up, since after my "mid-life crisis" in and after 1996 I very rarely used condoms and I was a terrible cumslut until 2007 (still negative); hell, guys would put on rubbers at the baths or the arcade and I'd pull them off or sometimes bite off the reservoir tip and let them fuck me, or if someone put a rubber on my cock I just wouldn't fuck them, or I'd pull it off and let them refuse or fuck my dick. Yeah, this story wasn't as sexy as the 1,000 others I have to tell, but this was my first "stealthing"; I suppose if you know the condom is torn or taken off and the dude is going to blow his wad in you, it isn't stealthing, is it? If so, it was probably my last stealthing and I hope so; if a guy's going to flood me with his DNA babymaker going off in me, I want to know so I can enjoy it! Here's a few Pecker Pics to make up for the bummer ending!post-49919-0-32147700-1459283542_thumb.jpgpost-49919-0-58760600-1459283526_thumb.jpg

post-49919-0-13814300-1459286400_thumb.jpg

post-49919-0-19551500-1459286415_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

my first and only stealthing experience was a few years ago. it was in 2009 in my gap year between school and university. i was 19 years old and had moved to my first own appartment. the most part of my gap year i just screwed around getting fucked by a lot of different guys because for the first time i could be the slut that i am without my parents or anyone in my family noticing.

so one night i was, as usual, really horny and started chatting with a guy on the internet. turns out he is really into fucking outdoors and me as well so we meet up at a park that's kind of a known cruising spot. at first we dont find each other and i think he stood me up so i go back home (just a few feet away). a little bit later he is online again and i ask why he stood me up. It turns out that we waited at oposite sides of the park due to a missunderstanding. So we set another meet, this time with clear directions and we exchange cell-numbers just in case. this time everything goes well we find each other pretty quick and hide in the bushes.

now i should perhaps mention that before the first time we tried to meet, we agreed on using a condom. back then i had never fucked without one.

anyway, i start sucking his cock. it's a bit above average size, not really huge but still a nice cock. it tastes delicious, it's not dirty or anything but not too clean either so i can really taste the taste of cock, which really turns me on. he's getting hard very quickly (my cock was hard straight from the beginning and leeking lots of precum into my underwear) and he gets really horny and so do i. so i hand him a condom and lube, pull down my pants and bend over, leaning myself onto a tree. i am so excited that my whole body is trembling and people go by who could quite easily spot us which only increases my excitement. the top doesn't seem to care, he just whispers: "don't worry, they won't see us and if they do, they won't do anything, they will act as if they hadn't seen a thing." and while he whispers those words into my ear he shoves his cock into my ass without any warnig. it hurts and i have difficulty supressing a scream but i love the feeling. it's my favorite part, when the top shoves his cock up my ass without any foreplay and without losening my hole and this sudden pain rushes from my anus to my head. i am so caught in the moment and so horny, his cock feels so amazing that i never even think of checking if he put on the condom he fucks me good and hard, i don't know for how long. then he asks if he can cum inside me and i, still thinking he is wearing a condom, tell him to shoot his load deep into my ass. he almost immediately starts moaning and cums really hard into my ass. then he pulls out his cock, pulls up his pants and leaves without even saying good bye.

at the time i found that quite odd but didn't think anything of it and to be honest, i kind of liked that feeling of just beeing used. so i pull up my pants too und go home. it was a really good fuck and i was very satisfied so i texted him that his cock felt amazing and that i really loved beeing his slut.

back home i am still kind of horny so i go online again to see if i can find another fuck and after searching a while without any result i nearly give up as the guy from before comes online again. i immediately send him a message, again saying that i really liked the fuck and asking if he liked it, too.

he says that i was a good slut and that he enjoyed fucking me and that he never did that before.

i don't understand what he means becaus surely a skilled top like him has fucked a lot of guys, so i ask what he meant and what he had never done before.

he replys: fucking some anonymous guy from the internet bareback in the woods.

i am shocked... "Bareback? but i handed you the condom! i thought you put it on!"

"yeah, i took the condom, opened it, saw that you were so excited you wouldnt notice anything and just threw the condom away and shoved my cock in bare." he answers

"what? so you really shot your load inside me?! without even asking?!"

"I did ask you and you said i should. Whats the big deal? you loved it, didn't you? deep down you wanted me to breed you!"

im still a bit shocked but i think he has a point. i told him to shoot his load deep inside my ass and maybe i really wanted him to breed me cause if i didn't i would have checked. Also, i realise that i get hard just by thinking about being bred. and i get even hornier thinking about how he did it without even asking. so i am horny, i didn't find another top... what else could i have done but to ask him if he was up for a round two?

"But this time, please use a condom", i said. I was quite naive back then...

he agreed and we met up again, this time at a different location, some football field of a small local club. he was waiting there. i wanted to drop on my knees and suck him of again but he just turns me around, pushes me onto some kind of table standing nearby and pulled down my pants.

"Don't forget the condom", i say quickly, reach into the pocket of my jacket and hand him one.

But he just won't take it. He lubes his cock with spit and shoves it in bareback... again. i am pinned down and can't do anything about it.

"Did you really think i would use a condom after i already fucked you bareback? you're just a slut! if i want to breed your ass, i breed your ass, so shut the fuck up and take my raw cock!" he says.

I don't know why but that really turns me on so i shut the fuck up and take his raw cock. i am overwhelmed by his power and his roughness. it feels so good being dominated by him. it's at that precise moment that i reallise who i am or better: what i am. I am a faggot cumslut! i live to be bred and to serve alpha males whenever, wherever and however they please!

he fucks me hard and brutal and i enjoy it. i even have my first anal orgasm moments before he injects his second load into my hungry hole. this time he doesn't upright leave. He slowly pulls his cock out and waits until i am ready to stand up from the table. but the only thing i can think of is, that i need another load.

"can you please fuck me again? now?"

but he declines. "wow! what a slut!", he says, "your ass feels amazing, i really loved breeding it but still you're just a worthless slut so don't expect to hear from me again."

He leaves and i am still half lying an the table with my pants down. Still horny... so this time i don't go home, i go to the cruising area in the park where we met the first time. there i get another two loads from anon tops before i go home, truly satisfied and a new man. or should i say faggot? ;-)

So that's my story of being stealthed for the first and only time. i never practiced safersex afterwards. after that night i was a true bareback cumslut. So i kind of got doublestealthed in one night although technically, the second time wasn't really stealth becaus i knew what was going on.

P.S.: this is a true story and everything i described above really happened that way. I read i few stories here where you explain that you realised you had been bred when you shat out loads of cum the next morning. let's be honest: every true barebacker knows, that you don't shit out cum the next morning. if you wait that long you just shit and there's no way of knowing if there's cum in that pile of shit. I'm not saying you're liars and i don't want to annoy or hurt you or anything, i'm just saying: Please, if you alter your story or if you invent one (and there's no shame in it, becaus they're really hot stories and i loved reading them), try to avoid obvious lies like the "morning-cum-shit". Again, i don't have anything against you, i'm not calling you liars and i'm not saying your stories aren't true. Im just saying, there's this one detail, that's really bothering me becaus it's obviously not true or at least heavily exaggerated, in my opinion ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Not sure about the first time but I think it was one night when I got a room at a cheap hotel in phoenix. i was doing pretty good having a few drinks and had sucked about 10 cocks at the glory hole i set up.  I kept getting messages from this black kid on a4a. I just ignored him cause he was kinda goofy looking and i prefer older guys. Finally he unlocked his dick pics and I was shocked at the size of his cock. I decided to let him come over since he was so big. I had a little more to drink before he got there, and was through about half a bottle. So he shows up and has his own bottle and we have a drink then i get on my knees and start to fondle his crotch as he is sitting in the chair. I was shocked at his girth when i took him out of his pants. I couldnt get much in my mouth so I just spent the time licking and playing with his foreskin. After about 30min of that he was rock hard and good and sloppy. He got a phone call so I got on the bed and layed down. I guess I drank too much case when I woke up he was behind me with his cock balls deep just slowly fucking me. My ass felt so full and i was trying to relax and open up so it wouldnt hurt so bad. I reached back to feel his cock and make sure he had a condom on, but before i could touch his cock he pinned my arms back and rolled me face down shoving my face into the bed. He fucked me super hard for about a min and then came. I was glad it was over but was unsure if he had used a condom. When he drug his cock out of my hole there was no doubt. I had cum leaking out of my ass. I was pissed and ran to the shower. I squatted and got a ton of cum and some blood. I asked him why he didnt use the condom i put on the table and he said he did but he couldnt find lube and broke it trying to get in my ass. So he decided to to fuck my hole raw. I asked how long he had fucked me while I wass passed out. He said the first time he just shoved it in with some spit and fucked me hard for 10min and blew his load. he was getting dressed to leave when he decided he wanted more. He said he fucked me on and off for 2 hours before I woke up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

It happened when I was 19.  I was at the bathhouse, and I must've known enough about STDs to insist on a guy wearing a condom when he fucked me.  I was actually thinking of leaving, but this guy came in my room and really wanted to fuck me.  I gave him the speech about using a condom, and he said, "No problem."  

He turned me over on my stomach, tore open the condom, lubed up and slid into my ass.  He was really horny, and didn't last long.  Soon, he hunched up into me and ejaculated hard.  He rested there a minute, and then quickly pulled out, and said, "Thanks, Bud," and then left in kind of a hurry.  

I laid there a minute, enjoying the feeling of having just been fucked.  Then, I realized I could feel wetness leaking out of my ass — not the kind of wetness that comes with just using lube.  I realized, it was this guy's semen leaking out of me.  I reached back and felt my ass hole, and it was totally slimy with sperm.  I put my fingers in it and then brought them to my nose just to be sure, and yeah, it definitely smelled and looked like semen.  The guy had fucked me raw and ejaculated in me knowing I didn't want him to!

I got up, and on the floor was the opened condom — it hadn't even been unrolled, so it wasn't like he was fucking me and it broke or anything.  He never intended to use a condom.  He intended to inseminate me.  I was furious at first, and went out to look for him, but he was gone.  Even though I was angry, I have to admit, it felt satisfying to have this man's seed leaking out of my ass the rest of the night.

I've jacked off to this so many times.

tumblr_o2e9zqze3N1swrqkko1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Guest ff-whole

Long time ago...

I was in a sling and had a condom ready for use on my belly...

Younger guy comes in and doesn't speak really, but he picks-up the condom and I hear the sound of getting it used... Except he didn't...

I get fucked silly and the guys comes roaring, in which I believe in the condom.

However he throws the unused condom back on my belly, and I ask him if he just came in my ass?

Without saying anything he disappears from the dark room and I can feel the cum dripping out of my ass... I loved it and I wasn't to worried... still young and to much sex crazed. I think it was a period in my live that I started taking bare loads more and more...

So far I have been lucky and still negative. 

Guest bayareadl

I was horny one night so I headed to the bathhouse a few miles from work.   I got a room and lubed my ass after showering.   I laid down ass up and waited with the door open.   A few minutes later a well defined black man in his late 40's entered my room.  I nodded and he shut the door behind him.  He asked me to suck him so I got on my knees and sucked him for a few minutes until he got hard.  He was eight inches and about medium thickness (just how I like them).   I pointed to the condoms and lube as I climbed back on the bed.  He grabbed a condom and rolled it on and applied some lube.  I felt him line up at my hole and he gently slid in.  He waited for a minute until I was I was comfortable and then started fucking me.  He withdrew for about 5 seconds and I heard a latex snap.  I asked if he was okay and he showed me some lube in his hand. "I just want to make this comfortable for you."  He slid back into my ass and something felt different.  I was being naïve as I thought it must just be the added lube on his cock.  He got a good pace going and after a couple minutes I could hear him moan.   I could feel his cock pulsating past my sphincter muscles.  He collapsed on top of me and whispered "thanks".  He got up and left my room. 

I drifted off to sleep and when I woke a little while later, could feel the cum leaking from my ass.   I looked in the garbage and could see no cum in the condom.  I was upset but pretty damn excited. I went and showered and while I was showering,  I saw the same guy leaving the steam room.  I confronted him and wanted to know if he was poz.  He said he wasn't and that he just didn't like using condoms.  I told him that since that was the case (I was relieved, horny, and stupid) that he should come back to my room for round two. 

We went back to my room and he bred me 2 more times that night.  Both times he asked me where he should cum and I told him in my ass.  It wasn't until the next day that I feared for what I had done. 

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but when it happened to me it surprised me. This is how it happened. I answered an add on cl. A guy wanted to tie a bottom to his bed and top him. All safe play. So we chatted a few weeks and I agreed to come over to his place. I got there and he was waiting at the door. He greeted me nicely and took me to his slightly darkened room. He showed me the restraints which were actually very nice and soft but durable. He showed me the lube and condoms. Oh and he was naked from the get go, lol. And so hard. He motioned for me to get undressed and on the bed and I did so. He took me by each limb and secured me to the bed. And pulled me tightly spread eagle. I couldn't move at all. He had a room mate that wanted to watch. And he had mentioned that so that was fine. Then he blind folded me which I did not expect or agree to. And then I heard the condom box open and I heard the condom going on. The lube went to my hole and it was cold. It also tingles and suddenly I realized it made my hole numb. And then he topped me. So my hole was numb but not inside me. That I could still feel. And I am very tight so he climaxed fast. But he spoke to me but his voice came from in front of me. It was his room mate that just topped me. And when the roommate finished, he rolled off and then I heard the box of condoms again and fresh lube. And another guy still not the guy I agreed to meet! This went on for 5 more guys. I was exhausted. And there was nothing I could do about it. Then another guy, and remember I am blind folded so I have no idea who is in there, he shoved his dick into my mouth and throat. I couldn't breathe. And then a guy started topping me. In my mind I could not comprehend what was happening, and then I passed out. When I came to, the room was quiet and the guy I agreed to meet was talking to someone. I think he got paid for letting them all top me. And finally he tells me it's his turn. I heard the rustling of the condom box, he did not use maybe he licked my hole and then he deeply topped me and when he climaxed, he shuttered so hard it felt like the bed was vibrating. When he was done he rolled off and went to the bathroom and said he flushing the condom. He came back and untied me and thanked me. And told me that he knows I won't do anything because he knows I was married and if I told or reported him to the police it would destroy my family. And I know He was right so I left. Later that week, his room mate emailed me telling me that every one did actually wear a condom, he felt bad for me. But he did say that the guy who set it up did not wear a condom and did actually bred me. But that I should not worry because he gets checked regularly. Lesson learned.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I was in my teens. I met an older top (late 40s). It was a sugar daddy type relationship. We fucked pretty often, sometimes daily at times. I always insisted on condoms. The third time we fucked, he put on the condom like usual. I never paid attention to see if it remained on the whole time as his favorite position was to fuck me while I was on my stomach with my ass high in the air, propped up by pillows under my hips. This time, about half way through, I noticed that the feeling suddenly changed. His dick felt a lot more textured and slippery. His fucking got more enthusiastic until he slammed it in deep and held himself in me. I felt a warmth spreading within me. When he pulled his dick out of my sopping wet hole, I noticed the condom was broken and bunched up at the base of his dick.

He pulled the old "Jedi Mind Trick" on me, saying "Well, since I already came in you, we might as well keep fucking raw." There after it became "Well we didn't use condoms last time." In time, he taught me to love cum, to need it in its purest, freshest form straight from the tap. Cum lust.

Perhaps my ultimate stealth was being fucked by an old high school fuck-mate a few years after graduation.  He was home from NYC and looking hot.  He hammered my ass with his familiar cock a number of times that weekend.   Less than 9 months later he was dead from complications of AIDS.   In 1981/2 lots of us were getting stealthed as we had no idea that the "gay cancer" was quickly moving into smaller towns and cities. 

A couple of the guys I lined up for my chase were also guys who had stealthed me earlier.  One or two of them really had me fooled, one was a pretty poor actor, so I was fairly certain he was POZ when he pounded me in those pre-chase days.   While I was not chsing then, I really did not give a fuck if they were POZ or not...I was in that whatever happens mode. 

Some find that getting steathed is hot.  I prefer a higher level of honesty....I would have gladly taken those steath dicks had they told me.

For me, it happened several years back when a friend and I hooked up and took on two guys that we had seen several times before at the ABS near where we hung out sometimes. The friend and I began chatting with the guys and pretty soon the subject of meeting up elsewhere for some fun took it's form. While both of us were pretty much bare backers all our lives, we had always been careful and selective as possible with partners before. The two guys of course claimed to be clean and std free and selective also. We ended up spending the rest of the evening and into the early morning swapping and getting fucked by the two guys several times each and having the time of our lives that night and catching up on a lot of fun. A few weeks later though my friend began having some complications and became very ill, only to discover that he had began conversion symptoms after having to go to the doctor for what he thought was a bad case of the flu. For myself, I never had any symptoms and after finding out we had been lied to and stealthed, began getting tested every couple of weeks and was scared as hell for quit sometime. I remain neg and stopped having sex for next couple of years afterwards. After such a long dry spell and being scared for so long and of course loosing the friend, finally one day I began thinking long and hard about the events of earlier, began reading and learning more about the subject and chatting with those that had gone through the process and slowly began realizing that maybe it wasn't all as bad as it seemed and with all the advances in treatments and meds, it was no longer the committed death sentence that it had once been in years past and now one could openly enjoy themselves and still have choices as to the consequences and ultimate outcome.

It was with this new understanding that I began taking on new thinking and becoming more comfortable and accepting of the ideas of just going out and having fun and accepting any and all anon or otherwise from those of interest and enjoying it and allowing whatever happens to happen and accepting it and moving on.

Now with the new understanding, I'm realizing it wouldn't have been all that bad if I had converted along with the friend back then and would have probably been for the best if I had, as I've missed out on a lot in life since then and no way to make it up now. Still I'm not considering myself as a "chaser", but am not hiding from it either now, but rather just going to let things happen as they will and am not turning down any anon or if they wish to divulge, any poz guys either. I as with SuccessfulChaser, just prefer the honesty when and if it is stated and will willingly take any and all poz guys and allow destiny to take it's course.     

My only stealthing was also my first time anal. I was exploring bondage play and I had been tied up naked ass up outside in the backyard on a pool lounger. After playing with me, I felt his cock enter my ass. As I was gagged, I couldn't tell him to stop...but he knew I was starting to be open to getting fucked, but I had said it would need to be safe play. After he fucked me...several times as I found out I enjoyed cock in my ass...he untied me and let me go home. It was later when I felt the need to empty my ass I discovered he had cum in me. Scared me at first, but helped me become the bareback cumslut I am today.

I got stealth barebacked the very first time I had sex with a guy. It happened back in 2001 and then I was more like a bi-curious newly wed husband to my wife. She had gone for a all-weekend trip with her friends and I was horny at home alone.

Back then I thought I was 100% straight but I had thought few times how it would feel to have sex with a man and after few drinks I decided to try. After several hours chatting online (and drinking more) I hooked up with a local guy from another side of the town. He seem to be experienced and gay. I had second thoughts all the way when I walked 3 kilometres to our meeting point. It was a shop's backyard out of sight from public streets - nevertheless there wasn't traffic on the streets as it as about 2 am and no pubs nearby.

When I got into the meeting point he was already there waiting for me. It was quite dark at that time of the night and there was no lights on the shop's backyard. I noticed I knew him, he was just one of the publicly known gays of our hometown. I guess he knew me too but we never discussed about that. He led me to a nearby apartment building block and we walked the stairway in darkness as he didn't put lights on.

We entered his apartment, still in darkness and right after I closed the door behind me he started to undress me right in the hallway. I had put sweat pants on for easy undressing and they fell to the floor quite quickly. I felt his cold hand groping my cock and soon her mouth was sucking my nipples. He stroked me for some time right behind his front door until he led me into the next room on the right. It was still dark but I noticed it was his bedroom.

We had made very clear arrangements online before I dared to actually make the nightly date with him. I was very precise that we should use a condom and I had refused also the oral sex he insisted us to have because I thought it would be unsafe. I was married and we were trying to get my wife pregnant so we didn't have any rubbers at home and all the shops were closed. Fortunately he told me online that he has plenty of condoms at his place and I asked about the protection and condoms also when we met at the shop's backyard. He said he has condoms and showed me a opened package of rubbers with still three of them left.

So there we were in his bedroom. My sweat pants, underpants and shoes were somewhere in the hallway floor but I had my black t-shirt and a blue denim jacket still on. T-shirt was rolled up and exposed my belly. He asked if he could blow my cock or if I could blow his cock but I said no because we had agreed so before. Then out of a sudden he pushed me with both hands and I fell backwards on his queen size bed. I was on my back but he quickly rolled me over and asked or even ordered me to get on my knees and rise my ass up. I did so and I head how he took the condom package or at least I thought he was putting the rubber on.

I waited there on my knees on his bed my ass up in the air. It felt like eternity but I guess it was actually half a minute or so until I felt how he poured something cold and wet on my ass. He swiped some lube around my hole with his finger and then he pushed his cock in. It was my first time and all I remember was the sudden huge pain all over me. It felt painful even there was lube involved. He fucked me for some time and I asked him to stop because the fucking was so painful. He stopped for awhile but talked me to let him continue. So he thrusted back in and grabbed my sides with his hands and he pounded me quite roughly until he started to gasp and moan and he came.

I thought he had shot his load in the condom because I couldn't feel anything in my ass because the painful first time. I picked up my clothes and got dressed fast and left his apartment. When I was walking home I felt someting wet was dripping out of my ass and when I got home I realized he had shoot all his load inside me. I'm not sure if he had put the condon on at all or if he had ripped the rubber away during the short break when I asked him to stop. But nevermind that, the reality was tha he had stealth fucked me bareback and shot his load deep inside me.

I went to test all possible STDs and HIV the very next week and then again after three months and six months. During that time my wife wondered why I wasn't interested to have sex with her but fortunately she spend most of those 6 months studying in another city so I could getaway with that. The test results were negative and I survived clean. But that experience got me worried and I didn't even think about gay sex or getting fucked for a long long time. Now when the situations are changed and I have grown up more I must say that experience is somewhat exciting and a good hot memory. Now I think might even redo that all for the excitement and risk...

Edited by fatfaggot
  • Upvote 1

This was my first time being stealthed, and by a tranny as well

I've always loved Shemales, Transgender, passable CD's and was really horny one sat night. So, I was going through the local Craigslist when I saw an ad for an Asian CD who was looking for some company. Here in Toronto, 99% of CD's and shemales on craigslist are bottoms. But just to roll the dice, I replied to her ad saying her pics were awesome, too bad you're probably a bottom.

Never heard anything back for literally 7 months. Then one night she replied to my email saying she was looking for company, and she would top me if I made a "donation". I normally don;t pay for play, but she was only asking for $40.00! I thought, what can I lose?

Got her address, cleaned myself out and went over. Unfortunately, her place was a real shit hole, nasty building, but I was horny as hell. I walked in, and she was quite tall, slim, long black hair and still very cute. I stripped and left the donation on her bedside table and laid down on the bed. We started making out, sucked her for a while then she put on a condom, lifted my legs and slowly started going at my tight hole. After a while she told me to lay face down on the bed, and then she re-inserted. It felt really different going in and was amazing. But I reached around and felt the base of her cock and there was no condom. I asked what's going on and she said "don;t worry, it feels much better this way". I was pretty freaked out but at the same time if felt awesome her going in bare. I asked her when was the last time she got tested and she said over a year ago.

She eventually pulled out and came on my ass, but I never forgot how hot it was to get stealthed. I got checked a few days later then 3 months later, still Neg. Unfortunately never went back to see her, just felt that her being verse and "semi-pro", the risk was just too great.