Wrist band at bath houses means BB?

chamaerops

I've read that dark blue hankies with black stripes means bareback. In your left pocket top, in your right pocket bottom. But they obviously have omitted the hankies for barebacking, but I still think we should use "our" colors. As long as we know what it means, we know who to look for. As for wrist bands, I just purchased a black and blue wristband. Wear it on your right hand and you're a bottom, on your left hand you're a top.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where would you put a hanky if you are at the baths? Wristbands are a great idea, but in my experience you don't need them. Some guys use condoms, and I'd rather have the cock than miss it cause of a condom. Just keep the condom and put the load up your ass yourself.

I don't usually have a problem of tops being confused about whether or not they might fuck me. Body language is much hotter than color codes, and can change and adapt as situations arise. I will never turn down a hot top over a condom. I'll talk him out of it later on, but I'll endure latex to get the cock. I hate condoms, but I love getting fucked more.

I understood the bareback colours ( in the hanky code ) were dark blue with white polka dots. Dark blue means fucking I think and the white dots are the cum. Fetish wear manufacturers in Europe generally incorporate a coloured stripe into the design. A white stripe is generally read as bareback ( although not everyone knows this ). A yellow stripe or dominant colour means piss. A red stripe or dominant colour means fisting.

Yes, I've also read about the polka dots, but some says dark blue and black stripes. Personally I like the latter because it's favorite color combination, lol. But having a black and blue wristband on my right arm still means I want to be fucked, no matter what is the correct color combination for bb.

All I have to say is TMI-We don't need to know everyone's business and story.

I agree.

You meet a guy because you have an attraction-for me it's a hot man-hairy, looks like he takes care of himself-non smoker and non drug-user, and you approach each other, you feel each other, if he starts sucking me, I feel his ass, if it's lubed, I know he gets fucked.

Guest Matias47

Well, I've not heard or seen anything about wrist bands, but one night at Flex here in LA I was in the video room stroking and this guy comes up and goes right to playing with my asshole. I took him back to my room and he gave a nice, long fuck. Later, I asked him how he knew right off what I was looking for and he said it was because I wore my room key on my right hand. I had no idea, that's just how I carried my key.

Hankies and keys carried on the left side, mean you are a top, on the right side, that you are a bottom.

Well, I've not heard or seen anything about wrist bands, but one night at Flex here in LA I was in the video room stroking and this guy comes up and goes right to playing with my asshole. I took him back to my room and he gave a nice, long fuck. Later, I asked him how he knew right off what I was looking for and he said it was because I wore my room key on my right hand. I had no idea, that's just how I carried my key.

Hasn't the hankie code been flogged to death now? well, if not death at least retirement? Last copy I read of is you'd need a need a house painter's colour chart to define the diferrence in some of the colours. Even before that, if I wore all the hankies to cover what I might be up for, there wouldn't be any chance of sitting down. The hankie code, I believe, started out as a joke, then was taken seriously, and finally became a joke becuase of the guys who presumed you took you pantone colour cards to the bars with you. (and it never did take account of colourblindness which mostly affeects men... Why not just the biohazard tattoo? I hear someone's also making them as temporary <spit> tattoos. Nice, simple, horny solution...