Fucked by RawTop

Bbikercub

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
IMHO, RawTop is NOT out of shape, he looks damn good.

Present tense - I wouldn't say I'm fat / "seriously out of shape" any more - "stocky" is probably a better word, and from certain angles I look like I have a pretty average/decent build now.

But what losttop is going off of is what I looked like last year or even early this year. Yes, back then I was definitely fat / out of shape. Even I agree with him on that. I used to put it politely by saying "I'm not into guys like me" - but plenty of bottoms were and I had other things to accomplish in my life - so I let my weight be what it wanted to be.

Where I disagree with losttop is when he says I have a big dick. I don't. It's absolutely "above average" and possibly even "pretty", but not "big". Plus, the bigger I am, the smaller it looks. lol

Wouldn't know why.... Rawtop is seriously out of shape.... He has big dick.... But then there r many tops who have big dicks as well and def look better!

Urgh this is seriously annoying. Who cares what someone looks like or how big their dick is? For what it's worth I think RawTop is hot added to the fact he has a great attitude then he appears to be pretty awesome. I'd take him anyday.

Wouldn't know why.... Rawtop is seriously out of shape.... He has big dick.... But then there r many tops who have big dicks as well and def look better!

Losttop, my experience is there's a man for every taste, whether we're considering a twink, a gym bunny, a bear or any type in between. RawTOP may not be your ideal physical type, but his blog demonstrates many, many guys are very happy to take his load.

Edited by Hotload84

I'm working on it. Down 35+ pounds. Have another 35 to go' date=' though if I wind up with a bit less than that I'll be OK with it. Right now I'm just trying to stay below 220 - the holidays and days spent programming aren't good for weight loss.[/quote']

Why feel the need to justify yourself. You're a stud!

Losttop, my experience is there's a man for every taste, whether we're considering a twink, a gym bunny, a bear or any type in between. RawTOP may not be your ideal physical type, but his blog demonstrates many, many guys are very happy to take his load.

Rawtop will never be my type as he is a top and so am I...it was not really a criticism but a observation... He got it... Guess u need to be a top to get it....I know that as a top u get away with being not so attractive physically....have heard from several of my FBs that rawtop is nice guy.... So I'm sure he is and would attend any gangbang he is organising if guys r hot. As a bottom u need to take much more care of ur self.... Almost nobody will fuck a out of shape bottom.... Not if they have a choice anyway....again not a criticism.... Just stating a fact.... I might not be diplomatic but I'm kind of no bs kind of guy.... What u c is what u get...

• Administrators
have heard from several of my FBs that rawtop is nice guy....

That's the kind of rumor about me that I like to hear :) Not that I try too hard to please and be nice, but I don't intentionally try to be an asshole either.

post-1762-140864342075_thumb.jpg

This is me, now. I was about 290 when I moved to NYC in March of 2011. Now, I'm just under 200. All the walking, I would imagine. I do not live in that neighborhood, either. I am currently in Cntral New Jersey (I KNOW!) but it's a long story. I'll be back in the city in about a year or so.

post-1762-140864342076_thumb.jpg

We all have a preference in fucking someone guys...Truly I would love to get RawTop in my hole and have him seed it good and fist it. But at 5'11", 300#, I am not his type and do respect his preference. Some guys love big guys like me, some do not. Bathhouse sex is the same way - some love my ass in the sling, others make comments. I am off HIV Meds because Intelence is a pound packer and along with Egrifta it has finally "shocked" my system into loosing weight.

As people say "There is a lid for every pot" - RawTop may not want fuck or fist my ass, but someone else does.

• 5 months later...
Now I'm wondering who you are... Don't recognize your profile name...

Any chance you can get to DC for MAL in January? I could whore you out...

I usually post on here often since I hardly travel due to school. But love all kinky fun and done some spanking vid with my ex. He poost it somewhere on Yahoo group named like "hair brush " or something like that. However, the idea of being whored out actually turns me on. I wish there are uninhibited sadists around here in houston

I usually post on here often since I hardly travel due to school. But love all kinky fun and done some spanking vid with my ex. He poost it somewhere on Yahoo group named like "hair brush " or something like that. However, the idea of being whored out actually turns me on. I wish there are uninhibited sadists around here in houston

Hardly post here I meant to type......darn