Fucked by RawTop

Bbikercub

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. I got intrigued by rawtop the first time I saw him doing an IML breeding on xtube with his jeans on and the mask on. Fuck it turned me on so much. It just screamed horny pig fucker. That's actually how I discovered this site. I would love to get fucked by rawtop and even though he's a sadist I'm even intrigued to try some BDSM with him. I'd have to practice before with others first before I tried that with him. I would also LOVE to get fucked by his PA too. Only been briefly fucked by a PA once and it hurt like fuck. But I got double fucked and I keep training my hole so I know I could do it.

..If only I could get to NY now. It sounds like there is a lot going on in NY it would be hella fun to visit :D

• Administrators
He's fucked me. :-)

Now I'm wondering who you are... Don't recognize your profile name...

Haha. I got intrigued by rawtop the first time I saw him doing an IML breeding on xtube with his jeans on and the mask on. Fuck it turned me on so much. It just screamed horny pig fucker. That's actually how I discovered this site. I would love to get fucked by rawtop and even though he's a sadist I'm even intrigued to try some BDSM with him. I'd have to practice before with others first before I tried that with him. I would also LOVE to get fucked by his PA too. Only been briefly fucked by a PA once and it hurt like fuck. But I got double fucked and I keep training my hole so I know I could do it.

..If only I could get to NY now. It sounds like there is a lot going on in NY it would be hella fun to visit :D

Any chance you can get to DC for MAL in January? I could whore you out...

Want his load, would be honored to give him mine. He can be as picky as he wants with a dick like that. Do whatever you want with me until you're done. Can't say no to you. Even if I wanted to say no, I wouldn't, your desires comes first. You've given me more than I could ever repay you.

Any chance you can get to DC for MAL in January? I could whore you out...

No Sir..wish I could. Actually moving from where I live closer into town early january. It will take a while for me to save up. Wanted to go to SECC in Augusta too. The more time that passes isn't a bad thing in this case though. More experience and loads I can get always helps me learn and grow more :). I would love to visit DC too.

• Administrators
We fucked at IML like in 2008.

Trying to figure this out... If I take out the guys I know who go by other handles, the guys I fucked in dark rooms and bathhouses who didn't know who I was, and I take out Jarod Steel - that makes you either "BareFunBtm" or "CuteJockBoy". Which one are you?

• 2 weeks later...

When I first moved to NYC in March of 2011, imagine my suprise when I discovered RawTop lived just two blocks away from me. Oddly enough, I recognized him from an iPhone social media app and started texting him. I knew I wasn't much his type but after many many MANY weeks, I snagged an invite to his place because I was walking home after attending a small gangbang party with I don't know how many loads in my ass. Now, I'm known among my friends as having a hole that either won't open or slams shut with the force of an out of control garage door. On a few occasions, however, I've been known to open right up with little to no effort. Maybe it was becuase it was RawTop and I wasn't going to let this not happen or maybe it was because I had been passed around by a bunch of blue collar dad types on the New Jersey end of the George Washington Bridge and they so kindly losened and lubed me up. In any event, RawTop was in me the hilt and hammering into my guts almost immediately upon arrival and after just a little bit of rimming. I will never forget that first long forceful stroke. It was a short and satisfying fuck for me. I don't know how it ranked with him. He was nice and polite but, of course, we weren't good friends so I wasn't about to grill him for a score or anything. I would definitely go back for another, but it never happened. I've lost about sixty pounds since then, so maybe he would re-consider...? :-)

It didn't make it into the blog, but at least I have the story.

• Administrators
I don't know how it ranked with him. He was nice and polite but, of course, we weren't good friends so I wasn't about to grill him for a score or anything. I would definitely go back for another, but it never happened.

I remember you ;) If I remember correctly - big guy, but not particularly butch (so to speak). You lost 60 pounds? Damn... I don't remember you having that much to lose. You must be pretty lean now. I'm not living at that location anymore... I'm down in Harlem now.

Is it just me or does anyone else wish they could get fucked and take a load or 10 from RawTop?

Wouldn't know why.... Rawtop is seriously out of shape.... He has big dick.... But then there r many tops who have big dicks as well and def look better!

• Administrators
Rawtop is seriously out of shape.... He has big dick.... But then there r many tops who have big dicks as well and def look better!

I'm working on it. Down 35+ pounds. Have another 35 to go, though if I wind up with a bit less than that I'll be OK with it. Right now I'm just trying to stay below 220 - the holidays and days spent programming aren't good for weight loss.