Gran Canaria

nova

Don't be shy, you'll have a great time in the dunes or the bars. If you do go to the dunes remember, blue markers are for the nature reserve (sex) red markers for the beach (totty).

Oh and watch your drinks at the bars, my fella got spiked with rohypnol when we were there. If you leave your drink, don't go back to it, or just try to drink out of bottles then you can keep your thumb over the top of it.

Ah GC, I love it!

Deffo check out Basement Studios, however both times I went it was in the summer so it can be a bit hit and miss during the midday sun but late afternoon it really picks up, and you get some really cool people there.

I stayed at the Neptuno in Playa del Ingles but I stuck a tonne of adverts up on bbrt, squirt and other websites so I concentrated the majority of my sexual exploits within my room. There are a handful of decent bars and I'm told the winter is a good time to go, so you should find it busy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven't been to Reds (yet), but spent many times at Basement. However, haven't been there since the management change last year, so don't know what it's like nowadays. But if you're looking for sex, then it is/was sure the place to be during the day. Ran into couples fucking like bunnies as early as 09.30. And late afternoon is good too as many want to drop their load before heading back to their place.

The Basement was ok for sex but I will never rent a bungalow again. It was not that clean and my last night there I saw a roach so big that I nearly had a heart attack. The slings in the rooms are nice and I took plenty of loads but those roaches look like pterodactyls. :(

• 2 months later...

thinking of getting back here in dec or jan (prob not xmas or NY as i'll be working)

looking for up to date ideas of where to stay and any local/visiting bare dads

will be looking for group, blindfold, leather, nipple and pimp scenes to pay my holiday

• 3 weeks later...

Cockroaches in Canarias islands are pretty big. Locals even make jokes about them. Of course they're a hint of not very good hygiene, but actually they're so common that you can't get rid of them. It's like trying to get rid of all the alligators in Florida. I once had the cleaning woman in my apartment spot one on the floor right in front of me, I was so embarrassed for her, she just joked "somebody here's not paying...", and took it away. LOL

As for places to visit:

- Beach and dunes during the day, action taking place in the dunes only.

- Basement, Tropical Zone or some other nudist resort if it's too windy. Actually I did not have a good experience last time in Basement, not many people. Most of them could be mistaken by cockroaches. Fortunately I made some friends.

- Reds and Cellar at night. Cellar is smaller, gets packed and it can be very hot or very annoying. The crowd last time was not as enticing as other times, though it's usually a safe bet. Best after midnight.

Reds used to be emptier, even though the place is so much better than Cellar. However, my last time there there were many people even at 23h. Sometimes I just had a drink at Reds, fuck some guy, and then went to cellar. Many people fo that, it's so cheap.

Nude nights are the right ones to go to both places. It was crazy hot last time in Reds during the nudist night.

- You can also find a hookup on Gayromeo (the preferred site by Germans), and Grindr. Bender is more popular among spaniards. Actually it's more popular for non-iPhone terminals, such as mine.