Last night I attended my first BB Party. I was nervous at first. There were 20 guys total confirmed to come. About 15 tops, a few verse, & a few bottoms. I was the youngest one there at 23yo. The others were all about 30-55. But I have a daddy/son fetish & I became a little slut ;) I got fucked by about 6 guys. One guy was a very attractive, furry, daddy. We ended up making a special daddy/son connection all night. He fucked me a couple times, but didin't cum. By the last time we fucked, he told me he was POZ, but on meds, & asked me if I'm sure I want him to breed me. I said "Yes", of course! I then got on my knees, face down, & ass up, & he fucked his dirty load into me doggy style. Another guy who fucked me looked like he could be POZ. He had a partner who I knew was Undetectable, he had a bit of a belly on him & looked pretty healthy. So I assumed since they were partnered, they were both healthy. So the guy who looked like he was POZ was fucking me, he was mostly going slow & steady. He had a really long cock, so I was feeling every inch of it. He asked "You like gettin breed, boy?" I said "Yes." Then he proceeded to POUND the hell out of me, as far up inside as he could, to shoot his load deep. With as hard as he was pounding me deep, I wondered if he was really POZ & this was why he was doing that. But I didn't care :P I took another load from another guy with a skinny, kind of long cock. I also had a few guys all in between that fucked me for a few, but never came. Or maybe they secretly loaded me up? I did have my eyes closed, or face down a lot ;) By the end of the night, I hadn't cum. When I cum, I'm DONE. So I have to wait til the end or I'm feeling like I am done. I watched the guy I connected with earlier, who told me he was POZ, fuck another guy. They were on the bed doggy style & I sat behind them watching & touching both their balls, dicks, & asses. My POZ guy shot his load in the bottom. All that got me so hard! After he pulled out, I got right up there & slid in & started pounding away. It was so hot knowing my dick just slid into a POZ load filled ass. Didn't take me long to cum. I shot so much after being fucked so good all night. My POZ guy watched me, touched me, & cheered me on the whole time. It was so hot!

I had such a great night. I can't wait to do it again! I wonder what my HIV status is now...guess we'll see in a few weeks. But I've been bottoming a lot lately. Even playing with my own dildos. I can take it fairly easy by now, with not much discomfort. So I don't really think I could have gotten torn on the inside. There's never any blood either.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, because I enjoyed it happening!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Congrats on attending your first bb party. I'm sure it will not be your last. The important thing is that you are enjoying yourself and enjoying the men who breed you. Keep it up...whether you convert or not you are having sex the way you really want to without hesitation or fear. Go for it...that's what I do...and its the best!!!!

• Piggy 1