Bottoms, how often do you clean your hole out? (And why)

dckdan

Bottoms - How often do you clean out?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - How often do you clean out?

• Daily (or multiple times a day)
    • Only when you're going to get fucked
    • Never

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if I know I'm gonna fuck. When I go out to play on Saturday night I stop eating at noon and clean myself with a shower enema once an hour for a few minutes for the next 4 hours.

I will fuck if I'm not clean as long as I'm not having stomach issues. Last year I fucked with a friend and wasn't planning on it so I didn't clean out before hand, I told him and he still wanted to fuck. After a few minutes he stopped and we tried again later and the same thing, he usually cums in my ass but he couldn't when it got messy, but it wasn't too messy. Since then I carry a fleet enema in my backpack.

I used to clean out so often, I would sometimes go a couple of weeks without having a normal bowel movement. Lol.

Now I just do it when I need to, But I can imagine getting back into the habit of doing it every day. I like the idea of being ready to get fucked at any time.

That's exactly why I stopped cleaning out daily. I used to do it every morning b/c I loved the feeling of being cleaned out and douched after taking a shit in the morning.

After while of doing it, I was having major issues having a regular bowel movement. I talked to my doc about it and that is when I learned that frequent douching prevents regular bowel movements.

He did recommend taking daily psyllium husk, which I do.

• Moderators

I guess I am lucky. I clean out every morning when I shower just in case. It doesn't seem to have any effect on my normal bowel movements.

On days when I don't or when I am away from home, I still have normal bowel movements.

I thought that if you cleaned out too often that your insides could dry out? I only usually clean when I know I'm going to have some butt play (I'm into dildos and such) or when I'm going to hook up. I'm pretty worried about not being clean down there so I try to make it as clean as possible for the top

I clean out regularly and keep a good diet. I can usually on 2 or 3 hours notice get myself cleaned out and ready for extended play. I always am ready on Friday and Saturday and limit my diet on play days. Usually on Fri night I show up at the baths, cleaned, lubed and ready to take cock.

I thought that if you cleaned out too often that your insides could dry out? I only usually clean when I know I'm going to have some butt play (I'm into dildos and such) or when I'm going to hook up. I'm pretty worried about not being clean down there so I try to make it as clean as possible for the top

Like aznbttm, I clean out ready for play, and sometimes when things just aren't moving well. But too much cleaning causing dryness isn't the problem, as flooding you ass with liquids just get it absorbing the water/fluid content, the problem is the washing out of the natural flora (bacteria) from the gut, making your gut susceptible to other bugs on skin, in lube, etc., as well as irritating small intestine if too much flushing occurs.

A good diet helps keep things in order and helps when cleaning out for a session...

• 2 months later...

I'll douche when i know i'm gonna get fucked. I read that overuse of enemas can actually be bad for you.

Aside from that I keep my hole nice and clean daily in the shower!

i love the ritual of cleaning and douching out and the squeaky clean feeling afterwards.......i douche only when im having a play session as doing too often upsets balance of your colon bacteria,etc.......i can spend upto 2 hrs deep douching especially if im to be fisted deep & wide......i can then play for approx 48 hrs without anyone hitting "mud"