How do you like to sneak piss from a man in public?

incub8er

Sometimes, when you can't get on your knees to drink from the tap, how else do you get a mans piss in public? One of my favorite ways in a bar is to hand a man my empty beer bottle while he's at the urinal--esp if hes showing interest and has been looking over...and let him top it off, or fill it completely. Then later, when I see him from across the room, I'll be drinking it while hes standing next to his buddies, or even his BF. Its a great ice breaker...and oftentimes, I would see him from across the room pointing at me and wispering into the guys ear thats standing next to him. I like to think that he just might be telling him that he just bought me that round. Years back, guys would whip out their dicks and piss in my bottle, mug or plastic cup during a beer bash at a bar...and tell me that if I wanted them to fuck me, that I had to prove it by drinking what he pissed out to show I was interested. Any other ideas I can use to get piss from guys?

• Upvote 4

I take piss anyway I can get it. Years ago there was a leather bar in Chicago called the Gold Coast. They had a dungeon downstairs for play and a lot of piss collecting went on there. Also on Sunday afternoons they used to show old movies. They would cover the pool tables with plywood for anyone who wanted to get fucked. The guys would piss in glasses bottles cans anything they could find and leave it in the bathroom on top of the toilet tanks for anyone to take and drink very HOT>

Guest pozpig46

Drinking piss right from the tap is so hot but have trouble with so many men being piss shy. So I let them piss into a funnel which is connected to a hose which is inserted into my mouth and the piss into the funnel and i am in piss heaven

I've never gotten as much piss as I'd like. I've never tried getting them to piss in a glass or bottle, though that might be hot. Not quite the same, but one time in a park bathroom I had wiped down the seat on the toilet next to me, the guy that came in was hot, but probably straight, he came in and took a nice long piss. I will admit I licked off the trail of piss he left on the seat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI
Sometimes, when you can't get on your knees to drink from the tap, how else do you get a mans piss in public? One of my favorite ways in a bar is to hand a man my empty beer bottle while he's at the urinal--esp if hes showing interest and has been looking over...and let him top it off, or fill it completely. Then later, when I see him from across the room, I'll be drinking it while hes standing next to his buddies, or even his BF. Its a great ice breaker...and oftentimes, I would see him from across the room pointing at me and wispering into the guys ear thats standing next to him. I like to think that he just might be telling him that he just bought me that round. Years back, guys would whip out their dicks and piss in my bottle, mug or plastic cup during a beer bash at a bar...and tell me that if I wanted them to fuck me, that I had to prove it by drinking what he pissed out to show I was interested. Any other ideas I can use to get piss from guys?

An approach I never thought of. But never been much of a bar guy... I might have to do some exploring Incub8tr...

• 8 months later...

I have this incredible landscaper that is so hot it would drive you crazy. But straight as an arrow and not terribly bright. So last summer I told him I had some animal problems in my garden and was told if I could get a guy or two to piss in a container and then keep it for a few days and spread it in the garden it would keep the animals away. He took a bottle behind the garage and filled it. He took off and when it was still hot and streaming up the container I was inside drinking it down. Damn I have beat off to that memory for months. Next summer I am going to try again but this time freeze some to add to drinks when he is around so I can enjoy a piece of him without him knowing it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

No one has commented on my prior post but thought I would do an update. This winter has been hell where I live with a brutally cold and snowy weather. Not great for a landscaper. All my guy has been able to do is shovel snow, not enough I guess for his family. So landscaper was over during this past weekend and we were in my kitchen talking about how tough it has been and he finally gets up the nerve to ask for a loan which I had no problem giving him. I mean he is leaning against the counter with tight jeans and coat looking like something out of catalog. I go to get some money for him and when I get back he has next to him on the counter a large glass beverage container from the dishwasher. Asking if I was bothered by any animals during the winter and before I knew it he has his dick out and into the top of the container letting loose a big hard steady stream of piss like only like a 25 year old can produce. I don't know if he saw me staring because I could not take my eyes off what was happening but we stood there for what seemed like a full minute until he finished, shook his dick and put the now half full bottle on the counter as he zipped up and put himself together. He handed me the bottle and commented on how hot the bottle was and that it would keep my hands warm. He had the biggest shit eating grin on his face as he thanked me for the loan and headed for the door. I could not muster anything to say but as he headed out he said something along the lines that if that did not do the trick there was more where that came from. As I heard his truck door close I was already drinking the fresh piss from the bottle not even thinking of saving any of it but enjoying this guys hot, foamy delicious piss and not believing him letting me watch as he provided it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I can not imagine that happening but then I could never have foreseen this last scene. But I will be frank, there is NOTHING I would not do to make it happen. This guy is beyond hot and to think I could service him drives me crazy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

worshipper, when are you going to call your landscaper and discuss Spring needs, including the immediate one once he gets there? Given your last experience I would be on the phone with him today! From the time he gave you the container of piss, I think the ball is in your court to ask him. He is making the right moves, tell him what you want...

Where 'bouts are you located? Finally breaking from our excessively cold winter here in Wisconsin.