How do you like to sneak piss from a man in public?

incub8er

I must not be very good at dropping hints. I tried this week to no avail but then Sunday afternoon he stopped by with his two kids to hang out on my porch while his wife was shopping up the street. There was of course no way to do/say anything with his kids but it was fun to watch him being a dad and thinking how lucky his wife was to get him every night in bed. After awhile his wife called and said she was ready to be picked up. Before he left he needed to use the toilet and I was hoping against hope...but nothing other then he brushed my arm when he walked by. He went, came out and got his kids and gathered his stuff saying it was time to pick up his wife and get the kids home to brush their teeth and go to bed. And off they went. For a few minutes I sat there and finally went in myself to use the bathroom. Standing there I noticed the glass on the sink that holds my toothbrush was filled to the brim with a beautiful golden fluid. He is playing with me. But no matter I did get another sample of him. I did not ever think anything would happen but now think there are possibilities. What they are I don't know but there is movement forward and while I think it is going to take awhile I am going to push the envelope as far as I can

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I had this hot guy bring me a bottle full of his piss.. I thought it was a new beer .. he saw my yellow hanky and knew I wouldn't refuse it.. later that night, him, his partner and I had a great time back in my hotel room... I miss the hanky wearing days.. nowadays only a few and far between use them, but back in the day hankys were worn regularly..

Yesterday, Monday, my landscaper stopped by to do a few quick things. Like normal he had two of his workers with him. Now don't get me wrong, these guys are hot as hell in there own right but just don't have the same thing going on as the landscaper. But anyway when he stops over and is not alone not much happens. But this time it was a bit different. Landscaper does a few odd jobs for me beside gardening and I had ask him to install a fixture in my three season porch. So he gets his tools together and instead of getting a ladder be brings a three step stool from my laundry room and asks that I hold it steady when he is on the top step. Not thinking anything of it I hold the stool and find my face directly, and I mean inches away from his crotch. He is like taking his time and when he is almost finished holds onto the top of my head and pushes it hard against his jeans and I swear I could feel his cock hard as a rock. It happened so fast I can't be sure but I would swear. Nothing else was said, he did a few more things but nothing out of the ordinary happened. But I can not believe I was that close to the promised land and for the first time am starting to believe there are interesting times ahead.

I've only received it in public a few times. The first was when I was being slutty and a guy was fucking me in a toilet cubicle, he bred me and then told me he had to piss. I was so horny I didn't even have to think, I reached back and held him still so he stayed inside me while he pissed. Afterwards his soft cock slipped out and I had to turn round quick before I squirted his pee out, I didn't manage it quickly enough and had to leave the club with a wet patch on my jeans. The second time I was flirting and dancing with a guy who kept telling me he wanted to do me and get freaky, eventually I followed him outside and down an alley where I sucked his cock and let him piss in my mouth. Apart from that I let a hot guy I wanted piss in a bottle and then drank it, I wasn't keen on it but he loved seeing me drink his piss and it was enough for him to take me home and fuck me.

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you for the suggestions to just be honest and ask when he was going to.... I got the courage today to be bold. Landscaper and one of his helpers spent the day in my yard and since there were two I did not have much hope for anything to happen but before i knew it helper was gone and landscaper was in my kitchen downing a huge glass of water. I reached in the cabinet and pulled out a container, sat it on the counter and said it was time for a refill. Without missing a beat his dick was out and filling the glass container. This time I did not make any excuse or try to hide the fact I was watching with great anticipation. He just about filled the container, sat it on the counter while he pulled himself together and when I went to reach for it he pulled my hand away and picked it up and rubbed it against my check asking if I liked the heat from his body. I could smell his piss and actually found myself shaking as he teased me. He put it on the counter and ask what I was going to do with it. I picked it up and put it to my mouth and drink a huge gulp watching his reaction. I could not tell what he was thinking but when I stopped he told me that was either the sickest or hottest thing he had ever seen. At least he said it with a smile. I have no doubt now I have an unending source of piss from an incredible man with muscles galore and it seems a pretty nice heart too. Since the cat is out of the bag I will not have trouble from now on asking for what I want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

It has been several weeks but a good time has been had by all, or at least by me! Landscaper now visits twice a week sometime with one of his helpers and sometime alone. Now it does not seem to matter. At some point during his work he comes into the kitchen, we play our litle game, he fills a container full of piss and watches as I gulp some down, laughs and goes back to work. About ten days ago during one of these visits it was really hot out and when he came to make his donation he was shirtless and covered in sweat. This guy has an incredible body. Anyway, he puts the empty container on the sink and as I reach for it to hand it to him and ask for a refill (this has become our routine) he takes my head and puts it tight to his neck and tells me to lick the sweat from his neck. He moves my head to his chest and then pit as I clean him of his sweat. He pushes me on my shoulder until I get on my knees and I was face to zipper with his crotch. My dick was so hard I thought I was going to explode. He slowly unzips his jean and I can see his briefs, he pushes my head to smell his crotch. My mouth is only a piece of cotton away and as I lick his dick thru his briefs he pulls me back, takes out his dick, brings the container down and begins to fill it with piss. I am only inches away and go in for the kill but he pushes me back. The smell of his body heat and piss are overwhelming and I move in again but he pushes me back again and says that is the closest I will ever get so enjoy the view. He takes my head and turns it so I am looking up at him and says something like if you want more how about this...he pushes on my cheeks and forces my mouth open and coughs up the biggest ball of spit I can imagine and deposits it in my mouth and releases me. He laughs when he is putting himself together and says you are the sickest sob I have even meet. But then says laughing but at least you are my sob. On his next visit we were back to our previous routine so don't know if that was a one off or what.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well things have taken a turn. For the last few weeks landscaper has had a variety of helpers. All nice looking with hard worked bodies but I have not paid that much attention. Our little routine has remained the same. He comes in for a drink, we chat, he reaches for bottle, fills it with piss hands it to me to drink some, shakes his head and leaves. Not sure what he is getting out of the deal but I am a happy camper. So on Saturday he comes over with a new helper, early 20's, not overly handsome but nice body with a great hairy chest. He is working in garden and landscaper is in my kitchen and be begins talking. He asks me when I am not drinking his piss what do I like to drink. I mention gin, volka and other drinks and he lights up and says mixed drinks, I say yes. He immediately calls helper in and says he looking at me but talking to his helper, he likes mixed drinks.

This obviously has been worked out because without missing a beat landsaper picks up a pot, helper pushes me to my knees and they both begin pissing in the pot. My face is only inches away from two beautiful dicks splashing piss against the pot and against my check. I was surprised how much they pissed and how much they filled the pot. Helper with his jeans around his knees ask me to suck on his nuts to clean them of of the piss that has splashed against them. Without missing a beat I had that sac in my mouth sucking them and wondering where this was going. The pot had disappeared and helper handed me a glass filled with piss. I gladly drank it down looking up at him. I could see landscaper watching this internaction and heard helper ask something but i missed it. Landsaper said go for it. Helper had his dick in his hand, my chin in the other and without saying anything slipped his cock into my mouth and began fucking my face. I remember him saying any fag that wants to drink his piss surely would like to blow him. This guy is nicely hung, not huge but thick. On my knees looking up at this swimmers body covered in hair and my landscaper standing next to him watching me blowing his helper was fantastic. Landscaper said to take a break, leaned over and taking my checks again like a few weeks ago blow a huge wad of spit directly onto my tongue. He gave me back to helper who held my head steady as he got harder and harder and finally shot a nice thick load onto my tongue. I could taste him and watched as he had one spasm after another. Out of the side of my eyes I noticed landscper shake his head no and poured me another glass of piss which I did not want to drink right then but to enjoy the cum coating my tongue. I did not have to worry because helper took it and sat it on the sink. He was soon zipped up and heading out the door.

And then something touching happened. Landscaper ask if I was ok. I said GREAT and he seemed relieved.

He left and that was it.

A one time thing or a new chapter. Time will tell

• Like 1